Page 940 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930938939940941942 950 990 1040 1440 1940 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: I speak for the whole company when I say I would love for you and your "boy" friend to go home and stay home. You are both lacking in talent and although every company needs jobbers, I'm not even sure you guys are at that level. As for stealing Gimmicks? I became what Razor Ramon could have! I am.. what Del Rio wishes he could be! The day you guys win the belts.. will be the day this company hits rock bottom and the Infection has left. This place was nothing before we came.. and when we leave after what we came hear to achieve it will once again be nothing!
    D-boy: The entire company wants us gone huh? Guess what, the pardy has entered the house and we plan to never leave bro! We don't give a crap out about your two cents. We are going to win the gold, and if you are the champions when we get our shot, great... because I will love to kick that smirk right of your face bro. Oh and a side note the day you boys leave, the infection will disappear and we can begin to recover from your douchebaggary.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    ‚ÄčThe Booth of Truth
    With Sagittarius Blue
    And Pisces Pink

*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are back in the Booth decked in casual gear - Sagittarius with his favorite blue shades on while enjoying a blueberry slushie, and Pisces with her pink shades on while enjoying a strawberry and chocolate sundae. The song "Head Bussa" by Lil Scrappy is playing.*

Sagittarius Blue: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome once again to another edition of the Booth of Truth - your weekly dose of realness for those of you who feel this, and a reason for the haters to curse our names later! I am your host, Sagittarius Blue, The Classic City Saint, The Unconventional One -

Pisces Pink: And I'm your co-host, Pisces Pink, Miss Babygirl Bigg, aka Miss Head Bitch In Charge -

Sagittarius Blue: And we just came from the ice cream shop *holds up his slushie* because we need to stay cool up in here 'cuz the Booth is always on fire! But you already knew that, folks - so let's get to it and rap about what went down on this past Chaos...

Pisces Pink: Ay babe, turn that shit up!

Sagittarius Blue: What?

Pisces Pink: Lil Scrappy! He my ninja!

Sagittarius Blue: Sweetie, we're trying to -

Pisces Pink: TURN MY SHIT UP.

*Sagittarius meekly raises the volume just a bit. Pisces goes back to sugar sweet mode now that "Head Bussa" is playing louder. She's really jamming out.*

Sagittarius Blue: Anyway, so the first thing we're gonna crack into - the Blackout Championship. So we got a new title belt in IWA - which is great, gives me another strap to set my sights on, fine and good... but I mean, Smokes, I gotta ask... where did the idea for that come from? Did you come up with that from all the times somebody kept cutting the lights over the last few weeks?

Pisces Pink: Know what I think?

Sagittarius Blue: What's that, Pisces?

Pisces Pink: They bein' racist.

*The music halts with a sound effect like the record being stopped. Sagittarius looks over at Pisces like...

Pisces Pink: Look at it. Black. Out. Muhfuckas tryna be slick. Need to get some Affirmative Action on that shit, boo-boo!

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, sweetie... stop trying to get us cancelled.

Pisces Pink: What?

Sagittarius Blue: Anyway, another subject on the table - Brock Edwards. Oh, I know, he's going by... what the fuck is it now? No, seriously, what the fuck is it now?

Pisces Pink: Don't look at me, I wasn't paying attention to that part...

Sagittarius Blue: Me neither - all I was thinking about was "Hey, I kicked that shmuck in his shit a few weeks ago!" All I really know now is Brock killed himself and is now a zombie with no sense of self shuffling around and waiting to be buried... again.

Pisces Pink: Well, boo, I got an issue to get off my chest... I'm STILL not on Chaos! Man that's some BULLSHIT. And meanwhile, you got Vivica parading around - still parading around with the Vanity belt, still eating crazy pills like fucking candy, still getting double teamed by Black Blooded till she's bloody and black - and I don't get any TV time! *slams the desk* MAN FUCK DAT SHIT BRUH! Whoever runnin dat show need to recognize RIGHT THE FUCK NOW that I'm as real as it gets - let me in there at Vivica and Ima WAKE DAT BITCH THE FUCK UP, GUARANTEED!

Sagittarius Blue: You know what, I agree. Said it last time, I'll say it again - Vivica...

Sagittarius Blue: And talk about ass beatings... though this one was entirely unwarranted... what the fuck is up, Kyojin?!? You fucking destroyed Jman!!! I understand, you're upset, you lost your title to Smyth (we'll get to that cuntsack in a minute) and you take it out on J? I mean, WHAT THE FUCK?

Sagittarius Blue: Or an even better question for you, Kyo - were you planning this? I mean, I wrestled you before. I saw into your eyes, man... you are better than this. Or should be... I think you're just using this little bullshit reason of yours as a cover for your stupid little "heel turn" so you can be a bastard. I mean, it makes sense - you're good at damn near everything... so why not be good at being bad, huh? Get the fuck over it. Everybody loses at some point. Just calm down, change your tampon, talk to your gynecologist and GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Sagittarius Blue: Matter of fact *takes a sip of his slushie* I'd like to take this moment to address another person who needs to straighten their bra... SMYTH! What the fucking hell, yo? Are you asking for a beating or what? You fucking cost me the match in the qualifier for number one contender to the Endurance Championship! And for what? For waking your frail ass up? Bitch, if you got mad about that little slap I gave you to wake up, I should've slapped you the way you really fucking deserve it -

Sagittarius Blue *pointing at the camera*: Smyth, I will raise my hand unto you and strike you in your English face with the fury of a thousand storms at their zenith. The handprint I leave on you will be a thing of legend. Keep playing games with me, Smyth -

Pisces Pink: Baby, STOP! *grabs Sagittarius to stop him from going beserk and destroying the camera*

Sagittarius Blue: I'M COOL. Man, cut the camera. I'm fucking done, man... End segment. Sagittarius out.

Pisces Pink *looking into the camera*: And Vivi, boo-boo... remember - fucking your uncle and daddy is incest. TRAMPY ASS BITCH. Pisces out.

*The video ends with Sagittarius and Pisces getting up and walking out of the booth in a huff.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Awesome booth session Scribbler!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Awesome booth session Scribbler!
    Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it! Now to wait and see Kyo's and Vivica's and Smyth's reaction...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: You mention the debut of the Blackout title but fail to mention the man that is going to win it? Blue, you couldn't even win a shot at the Endurance title so I can see why you are jealous. It doesn't matter who else qualifies for the belt, what they do or how they wrestle once the finals start, I will be the first and last Blackout champion in the IWA and I will make that title the most must have title in this company today.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You mention the debut of the Blackout title but fail to mention the man that is going to win it? Blue, you couldn't even win a shot at the Endurance title so I can see why you are jealous. It doesn't matter who else qualifies for the belt, what they do or how they wrestle once the finals start, I will be the first and last Blackout champion in the IWA and I will make that title the most must have title in this company today.
    Shaz: Yeah, right. The must have title in this company, is the one and only- IWA Champion. And funnily enough, it's being held by the baddest MOFO in the bloody industry- SHAZ!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Yeah, right. The must have title in this company, is the one and only- IWA Champion. And funnily enough, it's being held by the baddest MOFO in the bloody industry- SHAZ!
    Mr. Smyth: I'm pretty sure that title has been passed around so many times that the creative team are thinking of renaming the world championship to AJ Lee.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I'm pretty sure that title has been passed around so many times that the creative team are thinking of renaming the world championship to AJ Lee.
    Shaz: It's been passed around three times, and the only one who's making this title is relevant is me. They can go ahead and rename it AJ Lee, but with all due respect- it'll only just go to show that they know absolute nothing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: It's been passed around three times, and the only one who's making this title is relevant is me. They can go ahead and rename it AJ Lee, but with all due respect- it'll only just go to show that they know absolute nothing.
    Mr. Smyth: Three times in less than six months and while it is against my nature to degrade one's achievements, how exactly are you making relevant? You spent the majority of the biggest match of your career unconscious.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Three times in less than six months and while it is against my nature to degrade one's achievements, how exactly are you making relevant? You spent the majority of the biggest match of your career unconscious.
    Shaz: And this is coming from someone who was ducking from Kyojin for the majority of his career! I still won, that's all that matters.