Page 938 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 438838888928936937938939940948988103814381938 ... LastLast
Results 9,371 to 9,380 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wait......what?!
    ???: Are you the head honjo here? Names Tony Jark. Might of heard of me. Winner of numerous martial arts tournaments and considered to be the best Muay Thai fighter on the face of the planet.

(Beark looks at Jark with confusion)

Jark: No fuss. Not surprising since you're in the wrestling industry. Anyway, I've been training for the past two years in the beautiful art of professional wrestling and now I'm looking to get my career started. A few of my managers said I should come by here and have a look and I figured I would take a quick look while I was down here.

(Alarm rings. Jark takes out his phone and looks at it)

Jark: Damn. Got a fight in thirty minutes. Gotta go. (starts walking away) My people will be in contact with your people and we'll see how it goes.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Ramon: Tony Jerk? *Thinks for a few seconds* Never heard of that chico before. There's many Jerks already here so he should fit in well with the other bichano's.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: Tony Jerk? *Thinks for a few seconds* Never heard of that chico before. There's many Jerks already here so he should fit in well with the other bichano's.
    Van: As long as he stays away from the tag team division I don't care what he does. We've got enough cancer in it already.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: As long as he stays away from the tag team division I don't care what he does. We've got enough cancer in it already.
    *Ramon laughs*

CAR: What tag team division? Us and Damaged Goods.. I wouldn't call that a division.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: well you are the infection...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    *Ramon laughs*

CAR: What tag team division? Us and Damaged Goods.. I wouldn't call that a division.
    Van: Hey man! How could you forget the Twitter twins! That catchphrasing tag team with the dirty, dirty slut for a daughter and the 2 idiots who know more about partying then wrestling!

To be fair to them, I'm gob smacked Damaged Goods were able to reign over this great division

Black Ninja!
    Van: Hey man! How could you forget the Twitter twins! That catchphrasing tag team with the dirty, dirty slut for a daughter and the 2 idiots who know more about partying then wrestling!

To be fair to them, I'm gob smacked Damaged Goods were able to reign over this great division
    Rymac: ... Did you just... How dare you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: ... Did you just... How dare you?
    Van: I know *pat pat* The truth is hard to face sometimes.

*Ramon laughs*

CAR: Hold on.. You mean Kaydrab? Pop-eye and Bluto? Those two nerds? Oh and I take it you mean Biker Mice? The two guys who get off with that puta louca Vivica? and The party girls? No I remembered all those guys.

Oh yeah same here amigo, real impressive!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries

D-boy: 2 idiots? Are you serious bro!? we are in a best of seven series to become number one contenders... and we are up one, I guess when we sweep those science geeks we can move on to kicking the other teams that you rattled off in the face and maybe you will gain some respect for the pardy. Don't shit talk Vivica, she's a good girl! If you have a problem with her dads team whatever, the pardy will run his team over eventually anyway.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !