Page 933 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 433833883923931932933934935943983103314331933 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 22796
  1. #9321
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Favorite Moment: The announcement of the Blackout title. With so much talent on the roster, having another belt can add some story opportunities and some rivalries as well.

    Best Match: Sagittarius vs Layman vs Pamich with Smyth as the ref. Sounds biased, but I loved the dynamics of the match.

    Best Promo: Smyth's Power Point presentation. Sheer genius. I fucking love that guy.

    Best Piece of Booking: If it counts, seeing the Juno/Vivica faceoff. I really like this feud - Juno strikes me as a great up-and-coming Bombshell, and Vivica plays the heel champ perfectly.

    Best Debut *when applicable*: Glad to see a Diamond shine in IWA!

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Would have liked to see a little more to the Blackout championship as far as how to contest for it and what level of prestige it carries with it (like IC, US, something to give an idea of its significance.)

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Meh, can't think of any.

    Any Other Positives: The death of Edwards? Hmmm... I'd like to see where that goes... And this new mystery fellow has my attention too...

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nah.

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Again: nah.

    Overall Show Grade: A-
    Thank-you so much, Juno is an amazing character to play and i wanna say thank-you for the praise..
    Being an A Level Psychology student this comes in handy


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #9322
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno presses your fingers to her ears while Vivica shouts*

    Juno: God kid, tone that squeal down..Jesus the pigs will be calling you back.. Dirty whore? Your little daddy doesn't seem to complain when he is watching me and looking at me..When you wish he was watching you..

    *Juno winks at Vivica*
    *Vivica stops, confused, before she starts to laugh, a harsh sound, not at all the usual cheerful giggle she usually employs*

    Vivica: You don't know nothing about nothing do you? Wow you call me crazy, but you want to whore your way around and try to play with Daddy? Honey you can't even handle me, Daddy would tear you apart.

    *Vivica throws an arm up against the wall, leaning in towards Juno as if to go for a kiss, she continues, quietly*

    Vivica: You need to learn your place, little whore. I may gobble you up, but Daddy will spit out the pieces.

    *Vivica smiles, her eyes locked on Juno as she slowly licks her lips, shifting her hips. Her changed demeanor has The Vegas Kid panicked, as he looks first at Vivica, then Juno*

    TVK: It be getting time for you to leave, you don't want to know the next trick up crazy's sleeve

    *Vivica turns sharply, dropping TVK with a hard kick to the groin, she stands over him enraged*

    Vivica: I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!

    *Vivica stops, turning once more towards Juno, the sultry look back in her eyes as if nothing had happened.*

    Vivica: Remember my words, and don't worry, if you decide before the big show that you want to be a good girl after all, you know how to find me.


    *Vivica smiles once more, turning and kicking TVK on the floor once more for good measure, she skips away, whistling to herself. As she goes down the hallway, the remaining Gears, their heads still hidden by helmets, step out of the doorways to follow.*


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #9323
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *Vivica stops, confused, before she starts to laugh, a harsh sound, not at all the usual cheerful giggle she usually employs*

    Vivica: You don't know nothing about nothing do you? Wow you call me crazy, but you want to whore your way around and try to play with Daddy? Honey you can't even handle me, Daddy would tear you apart.

    *Vivica throws an arm up against the wall, leaning in towards Juno as if to go for a kiss, she continues, quietly*

    Vivica: You need to learn your place, little whore. I may gobble you up, but Daddy will spit out the pieces.

    *Vivica smiles, her eyes locked on Juno as she slowly licks her lips, shifting her hips. Her changed demeanor has The Vegas Kid panicked, as he looks first at Vivica, then Juno*

    TVK: It be getting time for you to leave, you don't want to know the next trick up crazy's sleeve

    *Vivica turns sharply, dropping TVK with a hard kick to the groin, she stands over him enraged*

    Vivica: I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!

    *Vivica stops, turning once more towards Juno, the sultry look back in her eyes as if nothing had happened.*

    Vivica: Remember my words, and don't worry, if you decide before the big show that you want to be a good girl after all, you know how to find me.


    *Vivica smiles once more, turning and kicking TVK on the floor once more for good measure, she skips away, whistling to herself. As she goes down the hallway, the remaining Gears, their heads still hidden by helmets, step out of the doorways to follow.*
    *Muttering*
    Juno: Oh, i know plenty..watch out champ

    *She leans down and helps TVK up to his feet*

    Juno: You okay man?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #9324
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Muttering*
    Juno: Oh, i know plenty..watch out champ

    *She leans down and helps TVK up to his feet*

    Juno: You okay man?
    TVK: It's what I deserve, no more and no less, thinkin with dat be what got me into that mess. When a man be in the desert, starvin of thirst, that first drink o water, could be enough ta make him burst


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  5. #9325
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    TVK: It's what I deserve, no more and no less, thinkin with dat be what got me into that mess. When a man be in the desert, starvin of thirst, that first drink o water, could be enough ta make him burst
    Juno: Man, no one deserves that..She basically humiliated you and treated you like a street rat, she is a crazy little girl and needs put in her place


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #9326
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Man, no one deserves that..She basically humiliated you and treated you like a street rat, she is a crazy little girl and needs put in her place
    TVK: Rats are overlooked, till it be too late, soon all will see what animal I be, and remember the date! I must be off now, for the wicked have no rest, hold your head up high, and be keepin that fire in yer breast.

    OOC: Been a ton of fun, but now I gotta go take care of my perpetual Honey-do list


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #9327
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    TVK: Rats are overlooked, till it be too late, soon all will see what animal I be, and remember the date! I must be off now, for the wicked have no rest, hold your head up high, and be keepin that fire in yer breast.

    OOC: Been a ton of fun, but now I gotta go take care of my perpetual Honey-do list
    *Juno looks at TVK*
    Juno: Catch up with you laters man

    ooc: Has been Okay man, chat soon


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #9328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Favorite Moment: Israel winning the #1 contenders match
    Best Match: triple threat match
    Best Promo: Shaz-Dixon-Punk Promo
    Best Piece of Booking: Several here, Skyler beating Mr. Blood. Pardy Boyz winning. Introduction of the New Championship.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Jonathan Seahawk
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Don't know how I feel about there might be two #1 contenders. I know that Pardy boys just became the #1 contenders, but now the Infection might also become the #1 contenders? I guess I'm confused on that whole situation. Also would have liked to see an Infection Promo from the whole group considering they seeemed to be mention at the front of the show but never really addressed as a team during the show.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not to be fickle, or that is even really possible for it to be this way, but Kyojin's promo was really long. I know that it is better to be too long than too short and I know he had a lot to say and explain, but it seemed like more than enough once it got to the end, kind of off putting in length.
    Any Other Positives: Seahawk become something other than Brock Lesnar. Good promos from Mr. Smyth, Pardy Boys, Jackson Smith, and Malcolm Adonis.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: I felt like the stuff with the World title should have been more towards the end than it was. If not the last part of the show then right before. It feels like it was being overshadowed by Kyojin and Thunder-Divine, which is not bad. It just feels like the top of your company should get a little more spacing from the two last parts, they don't even have to be the last part, just separate enough from the last two major parts so that they seem to garner their own hype. I don't know, I feel like I'm not being clear but I'm trying... if you don't understand then just ask. It felt like a lot at the very end of the show, and I feel like there should have been more focus on the World title than there was, especially following the Greatest PPV of the companies history.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Addressed above^
    Overall Show Grade: B
    Thats nice to hear mate thanks. Israel is starting to get over with the users here and that means a lot and I have to thank bear for his input with that.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #9329
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Actually it's been established that Gommenta and Gaileo don't really talk, and when they do, it's not complete sentences or even words chained together. I believe Des established this in a vlog with Kayfabolous. I do see your point, and if the characters weren't established so that they are unable to talk, i'd normally agree, but personally, I think Schweizner works great, and will continue to work great. Also, for the matches/promos part, were there any matches you felt that were subpar?
    There in lies one's personal character development. They can speak and though Gommenta and Gaileo do it in small sentences or broken speech it'd be great to hear from them and see them deliver a powerful message outside of Sebastian one day. If the choice is for them to not speak at all that's fine but I just see a chance for the champs to try and ind it in them to speak out especially if the right feud came along ex. if within a feud Sebastian were to be targeted and taken out....what would the champs do, aside from avenging his injury? How would they express themselves without him until he came back (granted his injury isn't curable within a week's time) and such? I just look at those little things and how they can affect a storyline further down the line.

    I expressed most of my dislikes towards the show in the feedback already, so I didn't feel like adding more. Like I had explained, my biggest thing was I really thought we'd get some new blood in the main event scene especially when challenging Shaz for the title. That's not to take away from the current challengers but a fresh set of challengers in my eyes would've been a great thing.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #9330
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,554
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    There in lies one's personal character development. They can speak and though Gommenta and Gaileo do it in small sentences or broken speech it'd be great to hear from them and see them deliver a powerful message outside of Sebastian one day. If the choice is for them to not speak at all that's fine but I just see a chance for the champs to try and ind it in them to speak out especially if the right feud came along ex. if within a feud Sebastian were to be targeted and taken out....what would the champs do, aside from avenging his injury? How would they express themselves without him until he came back (granted his injury isn't curable within a week's time) and such? I just look at those little things and how they can affect a storyline further down the line.

    I expressed most of my dislikes towards the show in the feedback already, so I didn't feel like adding more. Like I had explained, my biggest thing was I really thought we'd get some new blood in the main event scene especially when challenging Shaz for the title. That's not to take away from the current challengers but a fresh set of challengers in my eyes would've been a great thing.
    Im curious. Imm sending you a PM S.E.Z
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.