Page 931 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921929930931932933 941 981 1031 1431 1931 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You did, when I first made the bios, I copied them straight from the old ICW page. I just changed her song like a month ago, I've been sending you the link with each one of her promos since, :P
    Then i used the wrong one at Destined for Immortality and you didn't catch it :P cause that is where i took all links from

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Then i used the wrong one at Destined for Immortality and you didn't catch it :P cause that is where i took all links from
    I caught it, I just figured with the size of the show a few things like that were bound to happen, so I didn't bother to mention it.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    TVK: The Blackout Championship you say? a new belt lookin for a man to take it away? This kid got the glint of gold in his eye, and is wishin for a shot to get that pie in the sky. Gonna get me that belt, you better believe it, Cause this kid is on the scene, ready to crash on through it.

TVK: The Blackout Championship you say? a new belt lookin for a man to take it away? This kid got the glint of gold in his eye, and is wishin for a shot to get that pie in the sky. Gonna get me that belt, you better believe it, Cause this kid is on the scene, ready to crash on through it.
    Jonathan: A meaningless title for a meaningless superstar? Sounds about right.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Got a bladder full of mineral water and a brain full of mischief. #where's_brock's_grave?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Got a bladder full of mineral water and a brain full of mischief. #where's_brock's_grave?
    Jonathan: Which reminds Kayfabulous. You said Brock Edwards wil never be in your blogs. Well, I'm no longer Brock Edwards.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Jonathan: A meaningless title for a meaningless superstar? Sounds about right.
    TVK: Comin from you that be sayin a lot, from what I seen the meanin to your presence be nuttin but lettin the fans know the bathrooms be free. O course like everyone else you wanna think you be better than me, You's a big boy, that much is true, but stupid is as stupid does, and stupid done came all over you.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks to those who praised the Damaged Goods/Van & Ramon promo. Glad you liked it.
    Ditto.

The show is awesome, no doubt. I do however, agree with Rehm, about the IWA Title being overshadowed, but I'm sure they'll take precedence next show.
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Kyojin-Jman confrontation. I liked that Kyo changed his theme and didn't let up on giving Jman a chance to speak, letting all those feelings out many of which I do agree with. Jman, needs to come back strong in his next promo and really look forward to seeing how he replies after Kyo owned his ass this Chaos.

Best Match: Can't really say I saw any of them as the best. None were bad but I didn't see one that I would call the best. Sorry about that.

Best Promo: I'm going with Damaged Goods/CAR-VHX but I'll say this, I'm not much of a fan of the manager of a tag tam to do (literally) all the talking for the group. My point of view is that the manager is meant to help get their stars noticed (which Sebastian has done to a tee) before they can and should speak out on their own. The champs need to find their own voice every once in a while and show that while they can be great with Sebastian speaking on their behalf they can hold their own promo wise.

Best Piece of Booking: Going with the Beat the Clock challenge to see who would face Shaz at Last Resort. Though I'll say Seeing Dixon and Punk linger in the main event scene still was not my favorite thing to see. After Maximum Anarchy and that 5 talents (including the 2 who now look challenge for the title again) had their shot at the gold, I figured we'd see some new blood enter the main event scene like Cage or Blue, both of which won their matches at DFI; Blue being the most noticeable by having defeated Divine. Blue in my mind shouldn't have been in the race for the Endurance Championship in the 3 way match up, that should've been Draymen, which also would've allowed Pamich to get some payback for his loss at DFI.

Best Debut *when applicable*: There quite a few....but best one goes to both Extremely Lethal and The Pardy Boyz. Both teams put on a strong show in their match and made a great impact on their debuts.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The lack of an explanation as to why The Blackout Championship was made and what it represents. New titles usually have a great reason for being added to the mix and with a name like Blackout, I'm guessing it's a gimmick championship belts to be defended under certain rules; rules which weren't explained at all. Need to fix that soon.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not many, so I'll leave it at that.

Any Other Positives: Juno/Vivica, just love those two. Hawk advancing to the Blackout Championship match at Last Resort. Jackson cashing his briefcase for next week, while also naming Pamich as a contender for the Endurance gold. That being said I can see something happening next Chaos where Jackson neither wins and neither does Smyth to create a great triple threat at Last Resort between Smyth, Jackson and Pamich. Weird name for the new "Brock Edwards" but seeing him offer a new dynamic to his character was fun.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really....

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I did so already.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Thank-you for the shout-out i really appreciate that and all the good feedback, love playing Juno and i love working with Asher
    Juno Mercury: Hey man, did you catch what i told the world? I got my well deserved rematch against Vivica and i am gonna work even harder before than before!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Thank-you for the shout-out i really appreciate that and all the good feedback, love playing Juno and i love working with Asher

Juno Mercury: Hey man, did you catch what i told the world? I got my well deserved rematch against Vivica and i am gonna work even harder before than before!
    OOC: It's been a hell of a lot of fun, our feud. Next Vanity champ, mark my words!

TVK: When the snake be eatin your leg, kickin harder aint gon help none. you gotta outwit the beast, even ifn it be a crazy one