Page 924 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914922923924925926 934 974 1024 1424 1924 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: See, that's what Vivica needed to show you Juno. You shouldn't have to seek approval from some random guy, I don't need to hear Rymac say that you are a good girl... What makes him think you are a good girl, your constant hanging out with him at his house!? Yea, that's not what I call a good girl, Juno...
    Vivica: Well yeah, that guy would be a bad Daddy anyway, I mean he's not nearly so big or strong or brave or smart or handsome as my Daddy!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You see D, me and Ry actually mean something, you and your fantasies disappear, unlike your loneliness, it's never ending
    D-boy: Me lonely? Yea whatever lady. I guess you will never be lonely... you try to get with every guy who will talk to you in IWA, ask Razor del rio...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Well yeah, that guy would be a bad Daddy anyway, I mean he's not nearly so big or strong or brave or smart or handsome as my Daddy!
    D-boy: I haven't really met your dad, but I have no issue with Rymac, he's my boy. I don't think he has any desire to a dad though, so I don't think he would be insulted by your thoughts. Vivica, what would you think about pardying with the pardy boyz!? Maybe Rymac can change your opinion of him... I mean, any girl who can beat down juno deserves a pardy in my opinion!
    #BeJelly

D-boy: Me lonely? Yea whatever lady. I guess you will never be lonely... you try to get with every guy who will talk to you in IWA, ask Razor del rio...
    Juno: When you talk.. do you hear yourself, me and your boy are i love D.. and he is all the man i want..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: When you talk.. do you hear yourself, me and your boy are i love D.. and he is all the man i want..
    D-boy: Don't you dare talk to D-boy in that tone. Who are you? Someone who had their chance and blew it! get to the back of the line, maybe rymac will leave you after you become totally irrelevant.
    #BeJelly

D-boy: Don't you dare talk to D-boy in that tone. Who are you? Someone who had their chance and blew it! get to the back of the line, maybe rymac will leave you after you become totally irrelevant.
    Juno: Talk to you whatever way i want you fucking dickhead.. Yeah, he isn't leaving me,as i said love each other pal get over it.. Wait for chaos

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Vivica, if you shut her up again, I will throw you a pardy right now!
    #BeJelly

Juno: Talk to you whatever way i want you fucking dickhead.. Yeah, he isn't leaving me,as i said love each other pal get over it.. Wait for chaos
    Israel: Juno may I interject something here? It seems as though you are dissapointed at your title loss and letting losers like D-Boy get to you. You need to rise above such nonsense and get back to your training regime to focus on getting that title as I shall gaining my title here in IWA

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Juno may I interject something here? It seems as though you are dissapointed at your title loss and letting losers like D-Boy get to you. You need to rise above such nonsense and get back to your training regime to focus on getting that title as I shall gaining my title here in IWA
    Juno: As i say to all, wait for Chaos and i can air my feelings

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Israel, are you going to try to get you some juno now? geez juno you must have a magnet in you somewhere...
    #BeJelly

D-boy: Israel, are you going to try to get you some juno now? geez juno you must have a magnet in you somewhere...
    Juno: he knows i am with Ry

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch