Page 910 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900908909910911912 920 960 1010 1410 1910 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 22796
  1. #9091
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Fucking 270?

    Shaz has clearly been sucking some cock to get the insider info.
    You can spit it out now Benny, it's Valentines Day! Share the secret...


  2. #9092
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You can spit it out now Benny, it's Valentines Day! Share the secret...
    Clearly, he won't spit it out. He doesn't spit - he swallows

  3. #9093
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Clearly, he won't spit it out. He doesn't spit - he swallows
    Such foul language from such a young boy.

    You're on a time out, mister. Go to your room and think about what you have done.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #9094
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Such foul language from such a young boy.

    You're on a time out, mister. Go to your room and think about what you have done.
    Oh Benny, I must say I love you so

  5. #9095
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Oh Benny, I must say I love you so
    Dude - we don't have that kind of online relationship, and any policmen reading this should take note of that.

    *hides bag of sweets*


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #9096
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Dude - we don't have that kind of online relationship, and any policmen reading this should take note of that.

    *hides bag of sweets*
    Benny Saville iz in da house!


  7. #9097
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Benny Saville iz in da house!
    Mrs. Ben wanted me to make her feel young again. Should have seen the look on her face when I walked into the bedroom with a white wig, a cigar and gold bling.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #9098
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mrs. Ben wanted me to make her feel young again. Should have seen the look on her face when I walked into the bedroom with a white wig, a cigar and gold bling.
    Fuckin'. Hell. Stop. Making. Me. Crack. Up.



  9. #9099
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Fuckin'. Hell. Stop. Making. Me. Crack. Up.

    You're unhappy that I make you laugh?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #9100
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You're unhappy that I make you laugh?
    Nah, I'm unhappy that I was drinking Coke while reading your post.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.