Page 905 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 405805855895903904905906907915955100514051905 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im enjoying the icing but plz post your bio asap so others have the benefit of knowing about your character thanks bro
    No problem, where you want me to post it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: Now, now Smyth. that's not fair chico, since I entered this pitiful country and I have done nothing but work.. look at the amount of effort that's gone into me becoming the face of this company and the future of wrestling, look at all the effort I have put into making the women of America feel satisfied *Ramon smirks* And you talk like that to me again.. watch all the effort I put into making your title reign the shortest in history.
    Mr. Smyth: Not possible. Because of the incompetence of you, Van and whats-her-name, your buddy AJ Dixon has the privilege of that distinction.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    No problem, where you want me to post it?
    Post it In here.

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth stares blankly at Spears.

Mr. Smyth: Yeah, I'll have the variety bucket, an extra portion of fries aaaaannnnnnd...a Tango please.
    Spears: I see...already given up and have moved on to your new life...getting fat and eating fast food all day because you will not be wrestling anymore...got it! Too scared at the thought of fighting me, understandable.

Blog Entries
    Spears: I see...already given up and have moved on to your new life...getting fat and eating fast food all day because you will not be wrestling anymore...got it! Too scared at the thought of fighting me, understandable.
    Mr. Smyth: Please hurry up with my order, otherwise I'll have to call the manager and ask for another waitress.

#BennysTeddy

Spears: The better thing to say and ponder about is...do you want me as an enemy? A Navy SEAL Team Leader? A 2X All-American Wrestler? A NSA Agent who took a bullet to the chest and is ready to kick your ass? Bring it, and see what happens. You'll be in the hospital bed, and I'll be the one with the hand raised, and the cheers of the fans around me louder then any woman has ever been to you during sex, that is...if they ever were drunk enough to make such a horrible decision to begin with.
    CAR: Amigo, amigo. You clearly don't know who I am.. let me help you, I am.... I am Carlos Alberto Ramon! the face of IWA and the future of wrestling. When it comes to women and wrestling.. there is nobody better then me for delivering the goods!

Oh your a soldier? An American soldier too! *Ramon smiles* So when you did you figure out serving a pathetic country like the USA was pointless when money can be made from wrestling? Or.. Maybe you had so much male " contact" in the army that you felt wrestling and grappling with other men was the next step for you? *Ramon laughs* I don't care if your a navy seal.. an all American or a teenage mutant ninja turtle bichano! when it comes to this company, you are nothing.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    CAR: Amigo, amigo. You clearly don't know who I am.. let me help you, I am.... I am Carlos Alberto Ramon! the face of IWA and the future of wrestling. When it comes to women and wrestling.. there is nobody better then me for delivering the goods!

Oh your a soldier? An American soldier too! *Ramon smiles* So when you did you figure out serving a pathetic country like the USA was pointless when money can be made from wrestling? Or.. Maybe you had so much male " contact" in the army that you felt wrestling and grappling with other men was the next step for you? *Ramon laughs* I don't care if your a navy seal.. an all American or a teenage mutant ninja turtle bichano! when it comes to this company, you are nothing.
    I actually just laughed at that.

#BennysTeddy

Spears: So...you're basically, from what you just told me about yourself...a wannabe? Got it, understood! And nice, real mature to make homosexual jokes. You probably are that guy who waits for everyone else to leave before you shower so no one can see your undoubtedly much smaller manhood, to avoid embarrassment. Now I got you figured out. And to be clear, when it comes to this company, all you are is a border-hopper.

I'm off guys! Speak tomorrow.

Also, welcome Blade! hope you enjoy it here in IWA.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Please hurry up with my order, otherwise I'll have to call the manager and ask for another waitress.
    Spears: Oh I'm sorry, you must be very impatient when it comes to getting your food. Have to eat it all before your mom gets here to pick you up?