Page 904 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 404804854894902903904905906914954100414041904 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You're right. I have been lying to myself for all of these years. The successful business that I run and the multiple titles that I hold...these are not measures of success. What I should have done was turn up somewhere and start babbling incoherently.

Thank you. I'm sure it's far too early to say for certain, but I think you've changed my life.
    Spears: I don't see a World Title around your waist...I see a fake, a phony, a cheap imitation of a real wrestler, of a real man. You are someone who has a big vocabulary, but nothing more. Lord knows we all wish you had a small mouth, or maybe even none at all. I have a Purple Heart, Congressional Medal of Honor, 2 NCAA Wrestling Championship gold medals and the bullet that went in my chest but I still live to tell the tale and kick your ass. You want to go against a hero, a patriot, a soldier and then think you can still beat me? Bring it on, I'll shut you right up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: Eddie Guerrero? that's a new one. kudos for trying bichano, but you don't want me as enemy man, bad things happen when people make me an enemy. so why don't you go back and talk with Mr. Smyth.. because you ain't worth my breath idiota.
    Mr. Smyth: Don't palm him off onto me, Johnny Foreigner. I know you lot like to get into a country, do no work and start claiming benefits but it doesn't mean you can shrug off every type of challenging activity.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Spears: I don't see a World Title around your waist...I see a fake, a phony, a cheap imitation of a real wrestler, of a real man. You are someone who has a big vocabulary, but nothing more. Lord knows we all wish you had a small mouth, or maybe even none at all. I have a Purple Heart, Congressional Medal of Honor, 2 NCAA Wrestling Championship gold medals and the bullet that went in my chest but I still live to tell the tale and kick your ass. You want to go against a hero, a patriot, a soldier and then think you can still beat me? Bring it on, I'll shut you right up.
    Mr. Smyth: The fact that you're American would certainly suggest that most of your kills were the result of friendly fire.

#BennysTeddy

Finished DFI, I loved every match especially the main event and the Adonis vs. Shining match! I have 2 favorite moments, one was when Valentina came out and helped Adonis. 2. When Kyojin attacked J-Man. Congrats to Mr. Smyth for winning the Endurance title!!

And yes I know it's 5 days late but a man has been busy , did I miss anything important, any new people?

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: Eddie Guerrero? that's a new one. kudos for trying bichano, but you don't want me as enemy man, bad things happen when people make me an enemy. so why don't you go back and talk with Mr. Smyth.. because you ain't worth my breath idiota.
    Spears: The better thing to say and ponder about is...do you want me as an enemy? A Navy SEAL Team Leader? A 2X All-American Wrestler? A NSA Agent who took a bullet to the chest and is ready to kick your ass? Bring it, and see what happens. You'll be in the hospital bed, and I'll be the one with the hand raised, and the cheers of the fans around me louder then any woman has ever been to you during sex, that is...if they ever were drunk enough to make such a horrible decision to begin with.

Mr. Smyth: The fact that you're American would certainly suggest that most of your kills were the result of friendly fire.
    Spears: Oh funny, knowing you Euro-trash would say something like that. So disgusting, awful, horrible...which is the adjectives someone would say to describe you. I'll break your back and your spirit...the question is, do you want it to happen now, or just delay your inevitable future?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Finished DFI, I loved every match especially the main event and the Adonis vs. Shining match! I have 2 favorite moments, one was when Valentina came out and helped Adonis. 2. When Kyojin attacked J-Man. Congrats to Mr. Smyth for winning the Endurance title!!

And yes I know it's 5 days late but a man has been busy , did I miss anything important, any new people?
    Couple of world wars. Invaded Iraq. Man walked on the moon.

Thanks for the congrats, bro. Appreciate it.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Im enjoying the icing but plz post your bio asap so others have the benefit of knowing about your character thanks bro

Blog Entries
    Spears: Oh funny, knowing you Euro-trash would say something like that. So disgusting, awful, horrible...which is the adjectives someone would say to describe you. I'll break your back and your spirit...the question is, do you want it to happen now, or just delay your inevitable future?
    Mr. Smyth stares blankly at Spears.

Mr. Smyth: Yeah, I'll have the variety bucket, an extra portion of fries aaaaannnnnnd...a Tango please.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Don't palm him off onto me, Johnny Foreigner. I know you lot like to get into a country, do no work and start claiming benefits but it doesn't mean you can shrug off every type of challenging activity.
    CAR: Now, now Smyth. that's not fair chico, since I entered this pitiful country and I have done nothing but work.. look at the amount of effort that's gone into me becoming the face of this company and the future of wrestling, look at all the effort I have put into making the women of America feel satisfied *Ramon smirks* And you talk like that to me again.. watch all the effort I put into making your title reign the shortest in history.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.