Page 903 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 403803853893901902903904905913953100314031903 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: What a way to make an impression and stand out. Nothing like being unique and ground breaking to stand out from the crowd there.

Mr. Smyth sighs.

I'll tell you what boy. If you do insist on sticking around, I'll see what I can do for you. I can't make any promises, but I can try and get you on the tour bus with the very finest in roadies, carpenters, and cleaners. It'll be good for you, actually. You can watch as these men go about their manly duties, and you'll be able join in on such inclusive and growth-promoting activities such as cleaning toilets.

But you must be nicer than you are now, you asinine troglodyte.
    Spears: So....when I beat you, the question is...will you even be able to clean toilets, or would you be denied even that job after I'm through with you? I faced tougher men then you while I was an NSA Agent. You can use an extensive vocabulary, but let's see how it far it gets you in the ring. The biggest question I have right now is...whether I break your neck or just your legs. Winning is already going to be on my part. So talk all you want, but words don't fight in the ring, we will. And when we do, you won't be around here ever again after I wipe the floor with you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Spears: So....when I beat you, the question is...will you even be able to clean toilets, or would you be denied even that job after I'm through with you? I faced tougher men then you while I was an NSA Agent. You can use an extensive vocabulary, but let's see how it far it gets you in the ring. The biggest question I have right now is...whether I break your neck or just your legs. Winning is already going to be on my part. So talk all you want, but words don't fight in the ring, we will. And when we do, you won't be around here ever again after I wipe the floor with you.
    Mr. Smyth: Just curious, on your way in did a guy hand you a photocopied script? I have to ask because I have heard this tired old schtick a million times and do you know what they all have in common?

Of course you don't. Being able to comprehend anything beyond your delusions of grandeur will probably be far beyond anything you could fathom. I'll just tell you the answer: they all go running home to their pro-creators , crying about the fact that the mean Mr. Smyth showed them that they couldn't quite live up to expectations. I would offer you an opportunity at either of my championships if you were so laughably pathetic.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Spears: Oh, keeping them warm for me I see! You're just a placeholder, just a name in the records book, nothing more. But regardless, keep them for now...I'll soon easily beat you for them. I'll even be a dual champion, with the World Title in one hand, and the Endurance Title in the other. The good fans of IWA deserve a real champion, unlike the piece of trash who just walked in.
    Divine: Who is the chumpette that runs his mouth faster than Brock Edwards?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Just curious, on your way in did a guy hand you a photocopied script? I have to ask because I have heard this tired old schtick a million times and do you know what they all have in common?

Of course you don't. Being able to comprehend anything beyond your delusions of grandeur will probably be far beyond anything you could fathom. I'll just tell you the answer: they all go running home to their pro-creators , crying about the fact that the mean Mr. Smyth showed them that they couldn't quite live up to expectations. I would offer you an opportunity at either of my championships if you were so laughably pathetic.
    Spears: ...I hope we both understand I would destroy you in the ring, right? You call me like everyone else, but you fight me in the ring, and you'll know that's not the case at all. Make up all of these idle hallucinations in your mind and try to spew them out while trying to sound remotely intellectual or intelligent. While on the topic of, "pro-creators", I would love the chance to go to your's and slap them both in the face for creating such a waste of space, time, effort, money, or even any sort of consideration. What I learned, what I saw, who I fought, and killed would keep you in therapy for the rest of your life while I'm here, with the World Title. You can only talk the talk so much before you start believing the lies you tell, like saying you'll beat me. You keep telling yourself that, and you'll believe it after a while. But when reality kicks in, and that match actually happens, and I stress on the singular term "match" because after one match with me, you'll never be able to wrestle again. But when it happens, you'll see the lies you spoonfed yourself and see how foolish you were to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Spears: At least it's not as fast as it will be after I whoop your ass and send you running home crying.

CAR: Hey chico, this new guy talks so much he could give you a run for your money.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: Hey chico, this new guy talks so much he could give you a run for your money.
    Spears: And you are...oh that's right, the poor man's version of Eddie Guerrero. You lie, you cheat, you steal...but you will also cry too...after I break your legs in the ring with me. And the fans will laugh and cheer for your pain.

Blog Entries
    Spears: ...I hope we both understand I would destroy you in the ring, right? You call me like everyone else, but you fight me in the ring, and you'll know that's not the case at all. Make up all of these idle hallucinations in your mind and try to spew them out while trying to sound remotely intellectual or intelligent. While on the topic of, "pro-creators", I would love the chance to go to your's and slap them both in the face for creating such a waste of space, time, effort, money, or even any sort of consideration. What I learned, what I saw, who I fought, and killed would keep you in therapy for the rest of your life while I'm here, with the World Title. You can only talk the talk so much before you start believing the lies you tell, like saying you'll beat me. You keep telling yourself that, and you'll believe it after a while. But when reality kicks in, and that match actually happens, and I stress on the singular term "match" because after one match with me, you'll never be able to wrestle again. But when it happens, you'll see the lies you spoonfed yourself and see how foolish you were to begin with.
    Mr. Smyth: You're right. I have been lying to myself for all of these years. The successful business that I run and the multiple titles that I hold...these are not measures of success. What I should have done was turn up somewhere and start babbling incoherently.

Thank you. I'm sure it's far too early to say for certain, but I think you've changed my life.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Spears: And you are...oh that's right, the poor man's version of Eddie Guerrero. You lie, you cheat, you steal...but you will also cry too...after I break your legs in the ring with me. And the fans will laugh and cheer for your pain.
    CAR: Eddie Guerrero? that's a new one. kudos for trying bichano, but you don't want me as enemy man, bad things happen when people make me an enemy. so why don't you go back and talk with Mr. Smyth.. because you ain't worth my breath idiota.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Brock: Woah woah woah woah! Who in the blue hell let you say my name?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock