Page 902 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 402802852892900901902903904912952100214021902 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 22796
  1. #9011
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Here is the reality of it. If this were anyone OTHER than Robstar, the acct would have been banned. Iron Ape has viewed that profile, and if it were Sully or anyone else, the account would be banned. The fact it's not, is evidence that this Sully alt is really Robstar. I too know what occurred on the wrestling pit, so this all adds up
     

  2. #9012
    Your deductions are amazing and yes it is me robstar! You have figured it out! Well done! LOL

  3. #9013
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Ok guys. doing a few things in the cave, then im getting off and won't be back till Sunday when the show will be posted. I've made sure to leave room for promos. If i don't get a promo, it will affect your push, and if you gets used in the coming months or not. Just saying. Anyways guys, wish me the best of luck tomorrow, and everyone have a good night!
     

  4. #9014
    Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself! I'm new and just joined and have a character named Rick Spears (he's a face) so I'll be ICing shortly!

  5. #9015
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself! I'm new and just joined and have a character named Rick Spears (he's a face) so I'll be ICing shortly!
    A face? A FACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    Welcome aboard.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #9016
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself! I'm new and just joined and have a character named Rick Spears (he's a face) so I'll be ICing shortly!

    Will be looking forward to seeing your ICing!
     

  7. #9017
    Great! So...anyone want to IC with me?

  8. #9018
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Great! So...anyone want to IC with me?

    Mr. Smyth walks into the room with his newly acquired IWA Endurance title on his shoulder and TWE IronFist title round his waist.

    Mr. Smyth: You rang?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #9019
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

    Mr. Smyth walks into the room with his newly acquired IWA Endurance title on his shoulder and TWE IronFist title round his waist.

    Mr. Smyth: You rang?
    Spears: Oh, keeping them warm for me I see! You're just a placeholder, just a name in the records book, nothing more. But regardless, keep them for now...I'll soon easily beat you for them. I'll even be a dual champion, with the World Title in one hand, and the Endurance Title in the other. The good fans of IWA deserve a real champion, unlike the piece of trash who just walked in.

  10. #9020
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Spears: Oh, keeping them warm for me I see! You're just a placeholder, just a name in the records book, nothing more. But regardless, keep them for now...I'll soon easily beat you for them. I'll even be a dual champion, with the World Title in one hand, and the Endurance Title in the other. The good fans of IWA deserve a real champion, unlike the piece of trash who just walked in.
    Mr. Smyth: What a way to make an impression and stand out. Nothing like being unique and ground breaking to stand out from the crowd there.

    Mr. Smyth sighs.

    I'll tell you what boy. If you do insist on sticking around, I'll see what I can do for you. I can't make any promises, but I can try and get you on the tour bus with the very finest in roadies, carpenters, and cleaners. It'll be good for you, actually. You can watch as these men go about their manly duties, and you'll be able join in on such inclusive and growth-promoting activities such as cleaning toilets.

    But you must be nicer than you are now, you asinine troglodyte.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.