Page 893 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883891892893894895 903 943 993 1393 1893 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 22796
  1. #8921
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: So you boys got the first glimpse of the pardy... I bet you can't wait until your next drink!
    Rymac: I remember my first drink...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #8922
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Drek: You know, I really didn't think that these two would be running their mouthes after the beating they took last night.

    Macoonie: Last night wasn't enough for you?


  3. #8923
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,511
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: I remember my first drink...
    D-boy: And what a glorious drink it was Rymac. We might not have won our battle royal, but we showed everyone we were not just here to pardy... Now let's get ready to kick some people in the face.
    #BeJelly


  4. #8924
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,511
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: You know, I really didn't think that these two would be running their mouthes after last night.

    Macoonie: Last night wasn't enough for you?
    D-boy: Don't worry boys, when we get the chance we will run you over. Congrats for winning the battle royal drek... Don't worry, that's going to be the only time you can say you won a match that D-boy and Rymac are ever a part of.
    #BeJelly


  5. #8925
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: And what a glorious drink it was Rymac. We might not have won our battle royal, but we showed everyone we were not just here to pardy... Now let's get ready to kick some people in the face.
    Ryder: *Yawn* Really? We still have this guys? We can obviously do much better.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #8926
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: *Yawn* Really? We still have this guys? We can obviously do much better.
    Mr. Smyth: If only that were true, then I'd be rid of all of you troglodytes.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #8927
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: If only that were true, then I'd be rid of all of you troglodytes.
    *Ryder gets Smyth's dictionary and looks for the definition of troglodytes.* Ryder: Oh screw it! You suck.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #8928
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Ryder gets Smyth's dictionary and looks for the definition of troglodytes.* Ryder: Oh screw it! You suck.
    Mr. Smyth: Even you don't believe that.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #8929
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Even you don't believe that.
    Ryder: You're right, I don't believe that. I know it's true.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #8930
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: You're right, I don't believe that. I know it's true.
    Mr. Smyth: You really are an idiot, aren't you?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.