Page 887 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 38778783787788588688788888989793798713871887 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Anybody home? Ding-dong!
    Holy shit... It's tte... He's alive!!!

Promo done, sending soon.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Right guys, having some internet problems with my Laptop at the moment.

It's not picking up any signal at all and I'm not great when it comes to computers.

I'm currently using the family comp and just wanted to let you guys know, hoping to get it sorted tomorrow and then resume as normal.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Right guys, having some internet problems with my Laptop at the moment.

It's not picking up any signal at all and I'm not great when it comes to computers.

I'm currently using the family comp and just wanted to let you guys know, hoping to get it sorted tomorrow and then resume as normal.
    If u dont get it fixed by tomorrow pm me bro

Blog Entries
    My part of the promo is done and sent off.

I feel it only right that after the show, we hold some sort of service for the burial I wrote.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!

DFI REVIEW (format be damned)

A nice touch with the national anthem...

Classy start there.

I like the video package and I like the VoiceOver... Whoever picked that theme song is a dummy though

Nice choice of opening match. Brock Edwards comes out looking great, submission win was a nice surprise. Match was well written and made wells look good until Lesnar destroyed him! Great start to the show.

Vivica is a fucking mental case... I love it. Nice work Asher.

Athena should have eaten a loss here. Still it was another well written piece of magic. Interesting choice to have to submission finishes in a row. I assume two different writers?

Slayde gives a nice promo. Fits in nicely. Looking forward to his match.

Dave steel v Malcolm cage is before that though. Another great match and a great win for cage.

Israel pamich. Israel pamich. Israel pamich. Damn cricket tragic you are getting better and better. I loves it. You are doing it well. Your character is coming along nicely... Now match time. As is the trend, well written and an upset win ImO... But Israel losing has some great possibilities. nice stuff.

Dammit KJ. Why you write promos so good? Yeah nice work...

Laygle twice in a row... An oversight I'm sure... I like this match and all.. It's great storytelling. But why the fuck was Ali suddenly trying to be a submission expert? Seems kinda random... Anyway.. Nice match. Well done Oscar.

Nice promo Ashley... You and Asher have a nice little feud here. I think it's probably the best decision to keep the belt on vivica a little longer. Let Juno keep working harder to earn it. Another good match.

AJ gives another solid promo or the main event,getting excited to see it.

Ace Note V Domino.... That shit be epic! Epic! Epic! Damn that hurricanrana. Ace note deserved the win and happy he got it. But who wrote that match. Well done. Just well done. Show may just have been stolen!

We hear from the champ and Shaz shows once again why he is that damn good and deserves to hold the belt.

Then my favourite promo writer. CAR... You love mentioning my characters. Lol... Rymac is pretty pissed off at you... He can't wait to laugh when you lose!

Hawk v smith. Nice match. Predictable result, but I like it nonetheless.

Darius.... I want to beat that guy with a stick... Must be doing something right!

Time to laugh at Carlos! I hope!

Triple threat match was full of great croon, everyone looks good especially the reigning champs...

Unexpected time for the 24 teaser... I likes it.

Rymac: hey Carlos! Hahahahahahaha suck shit!

Smyth segment is nice... Don't need to speak to give a good promo. Nice job bennyz

First stage. Nice action here... Draw was unexpected...

Second stage: more great action. Second draw is more expected after the first one.

It all comes down to this. Ultimate submission. Damn this shit brutal. Slayde is a beast! Great match guys. Well done.

Another good match. Blue v divine... These two are great. Well written whoever wrote it. Fuck yeah. Go Blue!

Crucify someone... Great way to end this amazing feud. Awesome matcha and nice bringing Valentina back the way she came back. Shining is great and I can't wait to see where he goes from here. Same for Adonis. Torphy and shin have done great things with their guys and this match did their feud justice.

Not a bad rage promo... Considering it wasn't written by Roba...

30STM introduce Kyojin and this feud is another good one. Also another well written match. Smyth deserves the belt and kyojin can move on to bigger and better things hopefully.

So far the show has been good. Before the main event. Kyojin promo is good... But have we seen the last of him?

Dat main event! Wow well done... Loving it so far. Great action... Bam double elimination cya AJ and Darius. Nice punk and Jman.

Rage eliminates punk nicely then the champ eliminates rage.

Jman V shaz... Come on J .... New champ?

Dammit... Shaz wins by count out.... main event was great!

Shaz bails through the crowd as infection comes down to attack Jman. Looks like J is gonna get it!

Kyojin makes the save and they stand tall...

WHAT THE FUCK? Kyojin nails Jman? Unexpected! Amazing! Heel turn! Awesome .. Jman v kyojin on the future.. Marking the fuck out....

Fucking awesome show guys.... Awesome!

Review done! Worth the wait? Show was awesome but we ain't in school you get no grade!

Blog Entries
    Mkay, I finally read the show. Dat ending! Congrats to DG retaining the titles *shakes fist* lol

I might do a feedback thing but just know that it was incredibly enjoyable to read. So well done

Blog Entries
    *sighs* more EFed drama...VHX vs VHX in the JBW thread.

Was only a matter of time though honestly. They've never gotten on.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *sighs* more EFed drama...VHX vs VHX in the JBW thread.

Was only a matter of time though honestly. They've never gotten on.
    Lol... That guy is a dick

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

Israel pamich. Israel pamich. Israel pamich. Damn cricket tragic you are getting better and better. I loves it. You are doing it well. Your character is coming along nicely... Now match time. As is the trend, well written and an upset win ImO... But Israel losing has some great possibilities. nice stuff.

Thanks a lot bro Really enjoyed writing this one and it just flowed and yeah I lost though I feel like I have a bit of momentum now
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination