Page 884 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 38478483487488288388488588689493498413841884 ... LastLast
Results 8,831 to 8,840 of 22796
    A good Pamich promo. He's been steadily getting to that level where I could see him holding a championship sometime soon.

I myself saw Pamich winning but with the way the match ended, I have a feeling this feud may not be over just yet, so Pamich may yet that win but it was a great turn of event having Draymen win. Good job on that.
    I actually Saw myself winning too but if anyone noticed the way I aimed my promos was that if Israel won then his quest for Integrity and Honor would have been given more meaning though if Draymen won with the way that I attacked his character and lack of ability and needing people to help him would give him a huge push So I was happy to see him win and await the next Chaos

Pamich's promos are getting better and I have to say that the last line was very nice. Throughout that entire promo, I really liked that line.
    Thanks Benny I really enjoyed writing this promo as I had only a couple of vague points to go on and treated this almost as another debut after the PMs between Bear and myself regarding the path of My character I believe I got this across and that last line bro was not planned until I needed a finish to the promo as I felt the promo was starting to get unnecessarily long and I liked it too
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

This review is going to take forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Ok all promo assignments but 2 have gone out. Those two will go out once I get back in like 10 mins

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Since you're listing all the guys who got a boo boo, what of poor Shaz? Dunno if you saw it, but the guy did take a bit of a tumble.
    Punk: Yeah, sorry about that.

Oh wait. No, no I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Since you're listing all the guys who got a boo boo, what of poor Shaz? Dunno if you saw it, but the guy did take a bit of a tumble.
    what are you talking about. All he did was trip

TTC finally reviewing a show?

*faints*
    It's my best review ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IWA.com Exclusive

We have learned that the injury to Darius's arm is more severe than thought. We have learned that the barbed wire ripped and tore the brachioradialis muscle. The doctors of IWA are unsure of Darius return, or if he will ever be able to use his arm once more.

We have also learned that Ryan Wells arm is not broken, and was merely a minor sprain. He will be at the next Chaos.

Victor Elric's neck is not broken, but is damaged. He is estimated to be out for a month.

Jman is said to be ok after the fall through the thumbtack table and attack from Kyojin. We are told Jman will be on the next Chaos
    Brock: Da fuq?!?! I broke Ryan's FREAKIN' ARM!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    what are you talking about. All he did was trip
    Yeah, but he sold it so well.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    All right! All assignments out! BE sure to check out the latest edition of Inside the minds

All right! All assignments out! BE sure to check out the latest edition of Inside the minds
    I suggest you all do this! Not for any reason than to see some great question answering!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Favorite Moment: Ummm.....everything? o.o

Best Match: The Maximum Anarchy match for sure. I know I was complaining about the World Title scene not having any focus and I was a bit worried that with the stellar PPV being so good, the main event would fizzle out all the momentum. It did the exact opposite. It annoyed a bit that Shaz got taken out for such a long time and wasn't really able to mingle with the rest of the competitors but he still got the win which is what mattered in the end.

Best Promo: Definitely Carlos Alberto Ramon's. That promo alone proves why he's one of the best heels in the business and it's a real shame that his hard work didn't pay off with the tag titles but he'll get there very soon.

Best Piece of Booking: Mr. Smyth winning the Endurance Championship. He deserved it. What more can I say?

Best Debut *when applicable*: No debuts.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Why would you ask me such an insane question?

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Seriously, man. You sick in the head or something?

Any Other Positives: Ah! Now there's something worth mentioning. I've got a lot of positives.

1. The amount of commentary given to each match. I also liked how it didn't feel too spaced out and it felt like it actually called the matches like real commentators on TV would.

2. The attention for each and every match was equal and made everyone look like a star.

3. The transitions between matches felt smooth and natural with promo breaks and whatnot.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Again with the stupid questions. (-_-)

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nothing negative from me.

Overall Show Grade: One question. Just out of curiosity, would there happen to be a grade that goes beyond an A+? I don't feel like grading this any lower than that would be fair to all the hard work that was done for this PPV by both the people who submitted promos and those who put the matches together. This was nothing short of amazing. This was IWA's biggest PPV of the year and it really showed that a lot of effort was put into it to make it a classic. The BEST PPV I have ever read on any of the efeds I've been a part of for the last 5 years both inside and outside the EWN forums. Everyone give yourselves a round of applause for this masterpiece. We all did this together. There were no real losers here. Only winners. Well worth the wait and well worth the read.
    I'm Scribbler Jones and I approve this message!

Sagittarius Blue: Dafuq you doin' stealing our line?!

*Pisces Pink grabs up an iron pipe and has the "ready to do work" face on.*

Scribbler Jones: Oh damn! *makes hasty escape, stage right.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull