Page 882 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 38278283287288088188288388489293298213821882 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    On a personal note, Eddie has done a fantastic service to me in this feud and Smyth is a much better character for it. I've learnt a lot from him, I am delighted he dropped the title to me and there is simply just one thing left to say: thank you.
    Not sure if you saw what I said earlier on in the thread. It was around 11 this morning- but it's been a pleasure mate. I always said I wanted to help Smyth get over. I can't wait to see where he goes next. So thanks to you as well.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Reading the show again and I still can't quite find the words to put up an intelligible review. That, and most of you guys already said what needed to be said as far as all the nuances of the event go. I will say this: Destined For Immortality truly is the Wrestlemania of IWA, and from what I read, this may very well be the biggest and one of the brightest PPVs I've ever seen. I felt that everything flowed perfectly, every match had emotion, every move had an impact, and every character came to life. I cannot say enough... all I can say is thanks again to each and every one of you involved. Pat yourselves on the back - you put on one hell of a show!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

IWA.com Exclusive

Medical Update on Darius

Following the Maximum Anarchy match at Destined for Immortality, IWA's medical team has determined that the deep lacerations on Darius's arm will need time to heal, so Darius will be missing between two to three weeks of action in order to heal properly. During this time, Darius will be kept off television while he stays home to rest and recover.

More as we have it.

-IWA.com

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    IWA.com Exclusive

Medical Update on Darius

Following the Maximum Anarchy match at Destined for Immortality, IWA's medical team has determined that the deep lacerations on Darius's arm will need time to heal, so Darius will be missing between two to three weeks of action in order to heal properly. During this time, Darius will be kept off television while he stays home to rest and recover.

More as we have it.

-IWA.com
    You selfish little man lol how about injury updates on Wells and Elric, eh?

Who cares about Darius....
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    You selfish little man lol how about injury updates on Wells and Elric, eh?

Who cares about Darius....
    Not my job I was told to do this one

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Not sure if you saw what I said earlier on in the thread. It was around 11 this morning- but it's been a pleasure mate. I always said I wanted to help Smyth get over. I can't wait to see where he goes next. So thanks to you as well.
    Erm...haven't looked that far back yet.

*rushes back through the pages!*

Ah! More words of endorsement. Thanks matey. I do appreciate it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Chaos assignments going out tonight!

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue stands in the middle of the empty arena ring, with only the handful of dim lights shining down on him and the ring. Beaten and bruised, he still stands - with many things going through his mind after Destined For Immortality...

Sagittarius Blue: It happened.

Finally... I did it.

But doing it... I... honestly, I never thought it would go so far. Weeks... months... felt like years. So much anger. I don't remember the last time I felt that kind of hate. Was it... was it all worth it?

*clenches fist as he looks down at it and thinks back to everything that went down... from the first time Chris Divine attacked him and Pisces Pink...

*then the time he was handcuffed to the ring and forced to watch an abomination play out in front of him...

*then the time he put down Rob Rage, his partner, in a blind rage...

So many mistakes... and I allowed it to happen. How many people did my personal war hurt?

*then he thinks about the match at Destined For Immortality... the lights... the pageantry... the high of being at the biggest wrestling event yet. Then the stark reality of things as he entered the ring and looked at Divine... the reality that the fame, the glamour was no longer relevant. And now all that mattered was a grudge that the world had never seen the likes of before.

*the hits. The holds. The near misses. The close calls. The pain. The hurt.

*and through every scene, every flashback... Sagittarius sees one thing...

*Pisces smiling face and caring eyes.

*Sagittarius looks up, a single tear rolling down his face. He looks up at the lights as they shine down on him with healing redemption, and he realises that he did more than avenge the heart of his beloved...

*he thinks back to the handshake... and realizes he may have helped a fallen angel reclaim its wings and once more become divine.

*He looks behind him to see Pisces step into the ring, a look of worry on her face. She comes close to him, and holds him close. The two embrace softly...

Pisces Pink: ... thank you.

Sagittarius Blue: No, Pisces... thank you. Thank you for always being there for me. I will always stand by you, Pisces. Even with my dying breath... I will always stand by you.

*The two stand alone in the ring for a moment, then leave the ring. And as they do, the lights, one by one, all go out.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    If any body is bored and wants to compile the results from the prediction contest, go right ahead. Otherwise ill prolly do it much later tonight or tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    If any body is bored and wants to compile the results from the prediction contest, go right ahead. Otherwise ill prolly do it much later tonight or tomorrow
    Jelly wins. That's all you need to know.