Page 881 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871879880881882883 891 931 981 1381 1881 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Oh sure, comment on his review....hurtful!!! T___T

I just got here! xD I finished the show and read from newest to oldest, havent gone through yours yet ;P

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I just got here! xD I finished the show and read from newest to oldest, havent gone through yours yet ;P
    Lol, it's fine, bro. I was just messing around
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    S.e.z and benny thank you for the reviews. Yes, i wrote the rob rage interview. I looked at old promos of his and tried to tailor it like those.

Blog Entries
    I have a stand where if I'm just asked for a backstage promo (that's not an interview), I like to keep 'em short since they're just meant to be a transition between matches. Long promos I tend to save for in ring purposes where he has more time to really put it all out there before a crowd.

I wanted to get your thoughts on that match even though you wrote it.
    I didn't mean a long promo - just a little longer. Still a great read though.

I can't really review my own match writing as I am my own biggest critic. I wanted to start the match off really slowly and keep building it towards the end. The final fall was rather short in comparison to the other two, but in my mind it had to be as that is where both men would be exceptionally tired. Saying that, though, I felt it was also the strongest part of the match. I had to change things slightly in aid to write out Krysys (for a while, at least) and your finisher pretty much solved that problem for me! lol

I dunno. It's my work, so I'll never be happy with it 100% and because it's mine, I'll never give it an objective review. But I am glad you enjoyed it, and I hope that resonates around the rest of the guys and dolls reading it too.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Edwards vs. Wells was a great choice to start the PPV. That match was good, though seeing Edwards going to rope made believe he was (much like Lesnar did) going for a Shooting Star Press rather than a Spear, that was a bit of a disappointment in my mind. The submission finish finish in my mind saved it, since after a few pin attempts and countout moments, I was beginning to think this match would drag on a bit. Plus it made for Edwards to break Wells' arm, taking him out of IWA for the time being. Great heel move spitting on Wells at the end. Edwards looked great and could be next in line for a championship run or enter another big feud soon.

Cage getting the win was fantastic. Match had an intense feel to it. Steele having been busted open helped in that regard. Cage now sets himself for big things with this win. Steele looked great as well, he just needs a big break to really stand out more.

I myself saw Pamich winning but with the way the match ended, I have a feeling this feud may not be over just yet, so Pamich may yet that win but it was a great turn of event having Draymen win. Good job on that.

Darius' promo was good. I like how he addressed many thing including the 24 videos. Though this may prove to serve that his mind is not 100% in this matchup and he could lose, so we'll see how focused he is later.
    Edwards/Wells: All I have to say is I did my job ;D You were expecting something but got something else. While the spear isn't nearly as awesome as the Shooting Star Press, I just didn't want to have something predictable. I'm glad you enjoyed the submission finish, I felt that it was needed, and it helped Edwards grow in my eyes heel wise.

Cage/Steele: I'll admit, it took me a while to write this match. I've never really done a David/Goliath sort of match, but it seems that it paid off I'm glad the blood spill did justice, I felt it would help Cage and make the match that more intense.

Pamich/Draymen: Never underestimate the underdog. I don't want to sound biased (since Draymen is my character), but he is a force to be reckoned with my friend Pamich is awesome though, and I bet he will easily brush this loss off of his shoulder and move on.

Darius: I did my job The point of my promo was to make it seem like Darius had officially snapped, and that his head wasn't in the game.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I didn't mean a long promo - just a little longer. Still a great read though.

I can't really review my own match writing as I am my own biggest critic. I wanted to start the match off really slowly and keep building it towards the end. The final fall was rather short in comparison to the other two, but in my mind it had to be as that is where both men would be exceptionally tired. Saying that, though, I felt it was also the strongest part of the match. I had to change things slightly in aid to write out Krysys (for a while, at least) and your finisher pretty much solved that problem for me! lol

I dunno. It's my work, so I'll never be happy with it 100% and because it's mine, I'll never give it an objective review. But I am glad you enjoyed it, and I hope that resonates around the rest of the guys and dolls reading it too.
    My finisher is meant to be devastating since it actually strikes the neck, lol. Glad it could help

It was put in your hands so I knew it'd be a great match
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Gonna read the show

Had to cancel my saturday night plans and so i thought i will read DFI

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    You'll get my feedback as soon as I re-read through everything again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    That would be me! ...

Goddamn it. I lost my accolade! Curse you whoever wrote that match!

Wasn't me.

*checks for witnesses and slowly walks away.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Wasn't me.

*checks for witnesses and slowly walks away.*
    Get over here you son of a bitch!

;D Just kiddin

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: