Page 878 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868876877878879880 888 928 978 1378 1878 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Also just noticed that there is some spacing problems, which i apologize for. I've realized it has to do with when people use word or office and then c&p here. I'm not fixing it, just because that will take FOREVER!

Blog Entries
    Ok boys and girls. Destined for Immortality is up. I and the rest of creative look forward to your feedback. Promo assignments for the next Chaos will go out Saturday(tomorrow) or Sunday

Domino: I may have lost the match, but I'm not a jobber. I can lose a million matches, but I will be damned if I'll let some fan call me.. ME! Domino! A Jobber!

Blog Entries
    Okay. Just read Destined For Immortality.

And.

It melted my face off.

It's taking a lot of restraint to not wild out and type all this in max size caps lock with bolding, underlining and italicizing. Excuse my French, but it's fucking awesome! Everybody involved put on one hell of a show - thanks to all of you guys and gals!

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and read this mutha again!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Great show by the way, and excellent read all around.

The Trinity
    Holy shit... What a show!

Shaz retains, Valentina is back, Kyojin is dirty bastard! Amazing, simply amazing... Everyone who played a part in the show has really outdone themselves, well done to everyone!

Holy Mother of God. That was fuckin' insane. Took about an hour and a half to fully read but that was fuckin' amazing. I'll give some feedback in the normal way then say a few things.

Favorite Moment: For pure payoff, the finish. Closely followed by Adonis' victory.
    Best Match: How do you just pick one?! Maximum Anarchy was insane, Crucifixion Match was unbelievable, as was the Elric-Slayde match. I couldn't pick out of those three.
    Best Promo: Carlos Alberto Ramon.
    Best Piece of Booking: Shaz retaining the title. I'm looking forward to seeing where he goes next, considering how many people he just put away.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I don't think we saw one did we?
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I honestly can't fault this show in any way.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing again.
    Any Other Positives: The show blew me away, Smyth winning as well.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): There are no negative comments.
    Overall Show Grade: A+. Best show of the year so far, by far and best show in a long time. I can only applaud the creative team. Unbelievable show guys.

Right, onto my own comments.

The finish- Kyojin's heel turn has been an idea Bear & I threw around for a while. It originally came from J & I decided we wanted to feud and so I convinced him to join IWA, knowing my feud with Smyth would be done at DFI. I was happy to turn heel and I'm glad it went down the way it did. I'm determined to make heel Kyojin as good as face Kyojin.

Benny- This guy has been a pleasure to work with over the past few months, and fully deserves his victory. I'm looking forward to seeing Smyth pick up the ball and run. Hey Smyth, you can finally say you've beaten Kyo . Mr. Smyth, Endurance Champion? THAT is what's best for business.
    Now onto a piece of ICing I planned a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Actually, Ramon, I don't disagree with you. The Clique was phenomenal for HWA. But, let's face it, Death Row was the beginning of the end for the Insidious Six. Kinda like Destined for Immortality is the beginning of the end of The Infection.
    Kyojin: Forget The Clique, forget The Infection. Destined For Immortality was the beginning of the end- for you Jman.

Blog Entries
    Awesome feedback from Eddie, Sag, and AWG so far. Look forward to seeing the rest.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Awesome feedback from Eddie, Sag, and AWG so far. Look forward to seeing the rest.
    It's okay I guess my opinion doesn't matter...

*Shining slowly walks towards the door, pausing several times to look over his shoulder at Bear*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    It's okay I guess my opinion doesn't matter...

*Shining slowly walks towards the door, pausing several times to look over his shoulder at Bear*

Shit haha i saw ya online and was like..wait..shining gave feedback too you forgot him. Crap. Nah but really, the shining/adonis feud was one of my all time favorites to watch develop and grow. To me, you have shown one of the true sides of your character, which some are never able to fully do. So congrats to you bro