Page 861 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851859860861862863 871 911 961 1361 1861 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I am his.. end of.. And you know what, you can think all you want about me, i am clearly getting to you, living rent free in your head.. So let your lonely, sad, pathetic existence continue, while your best friend is very happy and in love with me!
    D-boy: HA, you get in the head of D-boy? D-boy just says what he wants and what he thinks. D-boy thinks your a skuzzy poor excuse for a woman so he tells you so, take that as a sign of respect... A sign that you are good at what you do, be a skuzzy poor excuse for a woman.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: HA, you get in the head of D-boy? D-boy just says what he wants and what he thinks. D-boy thinks your a skuzzy poor excuse for a woman so he tells you so, take that as a sign of respect... A sign that you are good at what you do, be a skuzzy poor excuse for a woman.
    Juno: You know what..think what you want, i am done

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: You know what..think what you want, i am done
    D-boy: That's what you always say. * d-boy uses an obnoxious high pitch voice* "I'll never hit on Razor Del Rio again, I swear honey" says juno as she lies to Rymac for the tenth time today.
    #BeJelly

Matt: Can you all please shut... the... HELL.... UP!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

D-boy: That's what you always say. * d-boy uses an obnoxious high pitch voice* "I'll never hit on Razor Del Rio again, I swear honey" says juno as she lies to Rymac for the tenth time today.
    *Juno turns around and slaps D in the face*

Juno: Do not bring Ry into this!

*Juno walks away*

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Matt: Can you all please shut... the... HELL.... UP!!!
    D-boy: Matt, why don't you get in the long line of people who are not, and will never be relevant to any meaningful conversation ever.
    *Juno turns around and slaps D in the face*

Juno: Do not bring Ry into this!

*Juno walks away*
    *D-boy laughs and screams at Juno as she walks away*
    D-boy: Hey, you actually do something like a girl. Vivica will have no problem with you at DFI you skuzzy ball of shame.
    #BeJelly

D-boy: Hey, you actually do something like a girl. Vivica will have no problem with you at DFI you skuzzy ball of shame.
    *Juno turns around and looks at D*
    Juno: Well at least i won't spend my life alone..You will be first outta the battle royal chum!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

D-boy: Matt, why don't you get in the long line of people who are not, and will never be relevant to any meaningful conversation ever.

Ryder: I guess you are in that line.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

*At the hospital Jackson is shown in Alex's room sitting down in a chair right next to her hospital bed. Jackson looks like he has not slept for days, his eyes glazed, and he now has a beard. Her right side is still bandaged from the stitches and damage done from Hawk's attack*

Jackson: Alex, if you can hear me, Hawk will pay for this. Right now I don't give a damn about the briefcase, nope, this shit here got personal. The moment you got hit and I saw you lying in a pool of your own blood, I knew I failed. I failed at protecting you from getting hurt while you being out there. Now look at you, you're at a hospital, the very place I didn't want you to be. I want yo- *Jackson stops mid sentence as he sees Alex opening her eyes*

Alex: Baby???

Jackson: Yes, I am right here

Alex: Haw....*coughs* Hawk was here

Jackson: *Gets wide eyed* What!??? What do you mean he was here!?

Alex: He was sitting right there with the same bat he hit me with

Jackson: *Get's angry* WHAT THE FUCK!?? Who the hell let him in here!?!

Alex: Listen, he didn't do anything, or from what I can remember, he was just talking.

Jackson: I don't give a fuck if he gave you flowers, that bitch made you bleed and made you get put here! As far as I am concerned that motherfucker will be lucky to wrestle again after I am done with him!

Alex: Can you do me a favor, when you have him beaten down and blooded, can you let me kick him in the balls.

Jackson: *smirks* Better yet, I let you take his bat and hit him with it! *Alex cracks a smile* Now go back to sleep *kisses her on the forehead* You need your rest. *Looks at the camera* Hawk come Destined for Immortality, the only way you don't leave the ring on a stretcher, is if you somehow beat me but, that shit is not going to happen!! After it is all set and done, I make sure you get put in a good hospital. *smirks as the camera fades to black*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    *Juno turns around and looks at D*
    Juno: Well at least i won't spend my life alone..You will be first outta the battle royal chum!
    D-boy: Yea, that's not going to happen woman. Just keep walking away, just like you walk away from all your problems. Just know, at DFI vivica is going to give you the beat down you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I guess you are in that line.
    D-boy: Way to show great content broski. Shouldn't you be happy with me? I'm putting a hoeski in her place.
    #BeJelly