Page 855 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845853854855856857 865 905 955 1355 1855 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Yeah cause being with me, he got to be in the actual PPV. So, he just went and become a nobody again. Just like you are, a nobody. You rather be satisfied with the little that you are getting rather than getting the most you possibly can. You truly are an idiot.
    Ace: Is selective hearing hereditary? Must be a result of inbreeding I suppose. Anyways, I never said that. I said I don't demand more than what I deserve. Whether the reward is big or small, it doesn't make a difference. I give 100% behind every single match I have because I know it'll pay me off now. I don't deny that I'm a nobody. Not one bit. I recognize where I stand in this company but tonight, everything changes for me. I have the opportunity to shine in a one on one match with the man who deprived me of my glory and I know that it's all in the cards for me. Just like you, Domino has no real ambition. He'd rather deprive himself and others of their moments for his own satisfaction and greed and all of his efforts will come up short after I've defeated. It will all be for nothing and I move on from there and the beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace: Is selective hearing hereditary? Must be a result of inbreeding I suppose. Anyways, I never said that. I said I don't demand more than what I deserve. Whether the reward is big or small, it doesn't make a difference. I give 100% behind every single match I have because I know it'll pay me off now. I don't deny that I'm a nobody. Not one bit. I recognize where I stand in this company but tonight, everything changes for me. I have the opportunity to shine in a one on one match with the man who deprived me of my glory and I know that it's all in the cards for me. Just like you, Domino has no real ambition. He'd rather deprive himself and others of their moments for his own satisfaction and greed and all of his efforts will come up short after I've defeated. It will all be for nothing and I move on from there and the beyond.
    Brock: And once you are moving up, I'll make sure to bring you back to reality. Which means, putting you alongside Matt.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Brock: And once you are moving up, I'll make sure to bring you back to reality. Which means, putting you alongside Matt.
    Ace: If you manage to even get to my level, I'll be looking forward to it. I guess it's been too long since I humiliated you last time. I'll be sure to do it again if have the guts to challenge me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be preparing for my match now.

*Ace heads back to the locker room.*

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace: If you manage to even get to my level, I'll be looking forward to it. I guess it's been too long since I humiliated you last time. I'll be sure to do it again if have the guts to challenge me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be preparing for my match now.

*Ace heads back to the locker room.*
    *Watches Ace head to the locker room.*

Brock: I'll give him guts, but I'll make sure to rip those cuts apart.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth takes a slow walk down the ramp in the empty arena. He gets into the ring, and looks around at all the seats that are yet to be filled. Thousands of seats yet to be filled, as far as the eye can see. He looks over to the announcers table, then back up the ramp. Since he is alone, he decideds to run the ropes and loosen up for the match.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    *Rymac is sitting in a dressing room alone, looking at a poster on the wall. The poster is an old HWA poster withCarlos Ramon featured on it... *

Rymac: he thinks he can act the way he does. He is gonna learn the hard way that he just isn't as good as he thinks. The main goal in IWA is still to get the Tag Team Championships, but now, my side goal is stopping the infection. Carlos and Van, think they are untouchable? I think it's time they got an invite to the Pardy!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

*Israel is standing at the front of the building where DFI is set to start*

Israel: Its time for a new era, an era where humility is the norm and Israel reings supreme
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    *Israel is standing at the front of the building where DFI is set to start*

Israel: Its time for a new era, an era where humility is the norm and Israel reings supreme
    Ryder: *With a megaphone* BORING!

Ryder: *With a megaphone* BORING!
    Israel: Ohh lookie lookie its Mr Entertainment, Tell me when your match is on Ryder so I can see some true entertainment
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Ohh lookie lookie its Mr Entertainment, Tell me when your match is on Ryder so I can see some true entertainment
    Ryder: *Still using the megaphone.* What you don't know, bro. It's the marquee match.