Page 854 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844852853854855856 864 904 954 1354 1854 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace: Glad to hear your'e fired up. I've also got to handle a bitch tonight. Calls himself Domino. Good luck with yours.
    Juno: And good luck to you

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Ace: Glad to hear your'e fired up. I've also got to handle a bitch tonight. Calls himself Domino. Good luck with yours.
    Brock: I thought that bitch's name was Ace Note.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I thought that bitch's name was Ace Note.
    Ace: You mean the one that beat you a while back? Yeah, he sounds familiar.

Ace: You mean the one that beat you a while back? Yeah, he sounds familiar.
    Brock: Sure he did. Maybe, he can fight me after I'm done with Ryan.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Sure he did. Maybe, he can fight me after I'm done with Ryan.
    Ace: Or maybe he's too busy actually trying to move on up in the business and doesn't need to take two steps back for a person he's already proven his point to.

Ace: Or maybe he's too busy actually trying to move on up in the business and doesn't need to take two steps back for a person he's already proven his point to.
    Brock: Sounds to me like a pussy. Oh well, I just think he must be scared cause he knows I can brake his damn arm.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Sounds to me like a pussy. Oh well, I just think he must be scared cause he knows I can brake his damn arm.
    Note: Back to your empty threats again, I see? Let's see, I seem to recall you going to beat me, injure me, break me, beat me up and kill me and lo and behold, I'm still standing here to this day ready to prove myself to the IWA and to Domino in my most important moment of my life to date. I don't make promises I can't keep and I promised I'd beat you and that's exactly what I did. But you'd know a lot about being a puss since you roped Ryder into doing your dirty work for you before he decided to grow a pair and stand up to you just like everyone else is doing. You rag on all day and night about people being irrelevant when your own valet left you. You like to project your worst nightmare onto other because you want people to experience the same empty feeling you have, the knowledge that not in one corer of the Earth, not even in Mama Brock's house, does anyone give a damn about you. Facing me will only prolong that nightmare for you. If you really want that, you know where you can find me. Anytime, anywhere.

Note: Back to your empty threats again, I see? Let's see, I seem to recall you going to beat me, injure me, break me, beat me up and kill me and lo and behold, I'm still standing here to this day ready to prove myself to the IWA and to Domino in my most important moment of my life to date. I don't make promises I can't keep and I promised I'd beat you and that's exactly what I did. But you'd know a lot about being a puss since you roped Ryder into doing your dirty work for you before he decided to grow a pair and stand up to you just like everyone else is doing. You rag on all day and night about people being irrelevant when your own valet left you. You like to project your worst nightmare onto other because you want people to experience the same empty feeling you have, the knowledge that not in one corer of the Earth, not even in Mama Brock's house, does anyone give a damn about you. Facing me will only prolong that nightmare for you. If you really want that, you know where you can find me. Anytime, anywhere.
    Brock: Wait. Facing Domino is your biggest moment in your life. Damn, you are truly stupid. Also, that Ryder thing living me is so untrue. I left him and now look where he is. He has to be in a meaningless battle royal. Trust me, the only reason your team won was because my team sucked ass. Maybe, if you go one on one with me and if you beat then I'll admit you are better than me.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Wait. Facing Domino is your biggest moment in your life. Damn, you are truly stupid. Also, that Ryder thing living me is so untrue. I left him and now look where he is. He has to be in a meaningless battle royal. Trust me, the only reason your team won was because my team sucked ass. Maybe, if you go one on one with me and if you beat then I'll admit you are better than me.
    Ace: Hey, a battle royal is better than being associated with you. I commend him for trying to work his way up instead of demanding for more like a certain someone I know. That's why you don't see me asking for anything more than I deserve and tonight, I get it. I get to make a name for myself in the world so hell yeah this is the biggest moment of my life and I'm not ashamed to admit it. And maybe I'd feel like it was less of an accomplishment if he was on the level of a certain previous opponent I've had. Maybe then, I'd feel pretty underwhelmed.

Ace: Hey, a battle royal is better than being associated with you. I commend him for trying to work his way up instead of demanding for more like a certain someone I know. That's why you don't see me asking for anything more than I deserve and tonight, I get it. I get to make a name for myself in the world so hell yeah this is the biggest moment of my life and I'm not ashamed to admit it. And maybe I'd feel like it was less of an accomplishment if he was on the level of a certain previous opponent I've had. Maybe then, I'd feel pretty underwhelmed.
    Brock: Yeah cause being with me, he got to be in the actual PPV. So, he just went and become a nobody again. Just like you are, a nobody. You rather be satisfied with the little that you are getting rather than getting the most you possibly can. You truly are an idiot.