Page 852 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842850851852853854 862 902 952 1352 1852 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, that's right. I forget about the pedastal you have placed yourself apon. Best in the company, are you? All the fans come to see the great Kyojin? That's your mistakes right there because you will soon realise that your delusions of granduer and arrogance will be blinding. The only uncertainty is whether I defeat you using the Rule, or the Texas Cloverleaf.

And when I do beat you into the ground, I guarantee that you will not be the same man.
    Kyojin: You're damn right all of those people come to see me. I'm the best in this company. This Endurance Championship proves that. As long as somebody as unhonourable as Shaz holds the IWA World Championship, that title will mean nothing. The thing is Smyth, we've heard all this before. I'm still waiting for you to beat me into the ground from when you first said it, way back on the first episode. Why is this time any different?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You're damn right all of those people come to see me. I'm the best in this company. This Endurance Championship proves that. As long as somebody as unhonourable as Shaz holds the IWA World Championship, that title will mean nothing. The thing is Smyth, we've heard all this before. I'm still waiting for you to beat me into the ground from when you first said it, way back on the first episode. Why is this time any different?
    Mr. Smyth: The answer to that very simple question is a very simple answer: I'm wiser. Do you think I've not been paying attention to you these last four months? Do you not think I've learned lessons from that encounter four months ago? You still think that you're taking on the same man, and you're not. I would have thought the last episode of Chaos would have shown you that, but it turns out that you are too self-indulgent to see anything beyond the tip of your nose.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: The answer to that very simple question is a very simple answer: I'm wiser. Do you think I've not been paying attention to you these last four months? Do you not think I've learned lessons from that encounter four months ago? You still think that you're taking on the same man, and you're not. I would have thought the last episode of Chaos would have shown you that, but it turns out that you are too self-indulgent to see anything beyond the tip of your nose.
    Kyojin: Oh no, I can see how you've evolved Smyth. I can see exactly how you've evolved. While you've been scouting me, you think I've been completely ignoring you? No, I knew there was going to be this, I knew there was going to be a match. Whether it was going to happen now or in 15 years, it was going to happen. But there's one thing you seem to forget. Every single time we've been in the ring together, I've won. The first episode of Chaos, Thirst For Blood, Grand Prix II Semi Finals. You can't beat me Smyth. Deep down, you know it.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Actually, Kyojin, you only beat me once in a one on one match as that was the only one-on-one encounter we've ever had. Thirst for Blood was a fatal four way where you pinned somebody else under very controversial circumstances. The Grand Prix...well again that was a triple threat match.

No excuses tonight though, nor will there need to be. There will be no interference as I doubt anybody will be silly enough to get in our way again.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Actually, Kyojin, you only beat me once in a one on one match as that was the only one-on-one encounter we've ever had. Thirst for Blood was a fatal four way where you pinned somebody else under very controversial circumstances. The Grand Prix...well again that was a triple threat match.

No excuses tonight though, nor will there need to be. There will be no interference as I doubt anybody will be silly enough to get in our way again.
    Kyojin: I never said I beat you each time. I said that you can't beat me. There's a difference. The fact that I win every time we share a ring is also true. As for excuses, I'm looking forward to yours. You always have one.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Well, the only thing I am pretty sure of is that when I beat you, Smokey will find a way to strip me of the title so he can hand it back to his chosen one.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    OOC: Wait. Destined for Immortality is tonight?! 0_o

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: Wait. Destined for Immortality is tonight?! 0_o
    Maybe. Just maybe.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Maybe. Just maybe.
    I bought the gf her favorite video game in hopes that it would keep her entertained all night...that is not working..lol

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I bought the gf her favorite video game in hopes that it would keep her entertained all night...that is not working..lol
    That sucks lol
    I wish someone would buy me games! LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch