Page 848 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 34874879883884684784884985085889894813481848 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Macoonie: One question, did you work on that fake accent or is it just out of habit? You must be pretty damn dedicated to your playboy, jack of all trades, rich boy gimmick that everyone and their mothers are running with nowadays.

Drek: And no. We did not exaggerate with millions. Don't believe us? Check out all of our followers following us on Twitter. Unless you can't count, that's well over millions.
    *Ramon stares at both Drek & Macoonie*

CAR: This accent is my own. It's the sound of a real man, with the looks and talent to match. You guys could only wish you looked and sounded like me. Instead, you look like pop-eye and Bluto *Ramon smiles* So you got millions of followers on twitter, people like to follow and troll idiota's like you. Your easy targets, I mean look at you guys.. *Ramon looks them up and down* If you guys care about this business so much then you should walk away from it before you disgrace it even further, it's a travesty that people like you are able to step in the ring with greatness like the Infection.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Oh joyous
    Ryder: I'll also have T-Pain, Brittney Spears, Lady Gaga, and much much more.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Don't worry I still have Rebecca Black and Carly Rae Jespen. And maybe 1D.
    CAR: Take them with you and head over to the Pardy boys locker room. It might cheer Rymac up a little bit, it can't be easy for him knowing that I could take something he loves so much as easy as I can.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: Take them with you and head over to the Pardy boys locker room. It might cheer Rymac up a little bit, it can't be easy for him knowing that I could take something he loves so much as easy as I can.
    Ryder: Screw that. You can take all the things he loves cause that will actually give me a great deal of pleasure. His misery will be something I'll like to tweet to my bros and even some hoeskies.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    *Ramon stares at both Drek & Macoonie*

CAR: This accent is my own. It's the sound of a real man, with the looks and talent to match. You guys could only wish you looked and sounded like me. Instead, you look like pop-eye and Bluto *Ramon smiles* So you got millions of followers on twitter, people like to follow and troll idiota's like you. Your easy targets, I mean look at you guys.. *Ramon looks them up and down* If you guys care about this business so much then you should walk away from it before you disgrace it even further, it's a travesty that people like you are able to step in the ring with greatness like the Infection.
    Macoonie: The only travesty around here is the bWo 2.0 thinking that they're hot shit. I mean, have you ever read a thread in your life? No one on the internet buys your stable. You were decent with just Van X but now, you just look like a carbon copy of every heel stable ever made. Boooooooooriiiiiiiiiing!

Drek:
    And besides, why would we want to be like a man who's in a stable where the WOMAN looks more threatening than him? And we're the disgrace? If you ever feel like losing to R-Mac here again or the both of us together, just make sure you win those tag team titles...which like I said, you won't! Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Macoonie: The only travesty around here is the bWo 2.0 thinking that they're hot shit. I mean, have you ever read a thread in your life? No one on the internet buys your stable. You were decent with just Van X but now, you just look like a carbon copy of every heel stable ever made. Boooooooooriiiiiiiiiing!

Drek:
    And besides, why would we want to be like a man who's in a stable where the WOMAN looks more threatening than him? And we're the disgrace? If you ever feel like losing to R-Mac here again or the both of us together, just make sure you win those tag team titles...which like I said, you won't! Hahahahaha!
    CAR: Firstly, when it comes to me or Van. We made the biggest stable in wrestling. The Clique, you might have heard of us.. we destroyed the biggest company in wrestling. why? because we could. So don't come talking to me about stables bichano. Also, you seem to have a hard time of understanding.. were not doing this for the fans or anyone else apart from us. You might find it boring.. but I find all talk and no action very boring which sums you guys up.

As impressive as Athena is.. even she knows that I'm on another level, I'm in a league all on my own. El Bandido has no one that matches the standards he has set. I would let Athena show you just how impressive she is.. but that would be what you guys want right? anything for a little female contact. *Ramon smirks*

The Infection said when we cam here, we would win the tag team titles and very soon that's going to be a reality. the clock is ticking and the time for change is coming. The Infection is something that can not be cured.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Anybody know when the PPV is due?

I was going to do a promo and just send it in to one of the creative but not sure if that's how things work around here.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Anybody know when the PPV is due?

I was going to do a promo and just send it in to one of the creative but not sure if that's how things work around here.
    PM Bear about it first, not sure what hes planning promo wise. DFI could possibly go up tomorrow I believe.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Black Ninja!
    CAR: Firstly, when it comes to me or Van. We made the biggest stable in wrestling. The Clique, you might have heard of us.. we destroyed the biggest company in wrestling. why? because we could. So don't come talking to me about stables bichano. Also, you seem to have a hard time of understanding.. were not doing this for the fans or anyone else apart from us. You might find it boring.. but I find all talk and no action very boring which sums you guys up.

As impressive as Athena is.. even she knows that I'm on another level, I'm in a league all on my own. El Bandido has no one that matches the standards he has set. I would let Athena show you just how impressive she is.. but that would be what you guys want right? anything for a little female contact. *Ramon smirks*

The Infection said when we cam here, we would win the tag team titles and very soon that's going to be a reality. the clock is ticking and the time for change is coming. The Infection is something that can not be cured.
    Jman: Carlos, hombre, The Clique didn't destroy HWA; HWA shutting down prevented the destruction of The Clique.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries

Drek: One on one action with Athena?

Macoonie: The Athena with a weena inbetweena?

*Both men pause to stare at each other then burst out laughing after a moment of silence.*

Drek: I didn't know you did stand-up! Man, that is f'ing hilarious! Just how you guys think that HWA was the "biggest" wrestling company in the world. Let's not get too puffed up here, bichano, since that seems to be your favorite word. In my eyes, you're cancer and "infection" is just a bit too light of a connotation to use for scum like you. Yeah, we heard about you, how your backstage politics drove the company to bankruptcy and believe us, we're not going to let you get away with it here.

Macoonie: We don't care what it takes. If you guys happen to win those tag team championships, we'll be there to take them away from you just like you like taking things from everyone else and then we'll see how this so called "Infection" is able to survive which under my estimation is not very long. Dixon and Van are bickering and it's only a matter of time until Athena realizes that she can make a legacy on her own.