Page 830 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820828829830831832 840 880 930 1330 1830 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 22796
  1. #8291
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno takes Rymacs hand and pulls him in close to her*
    Juno:Good

    Juno: Really..?
    Rymac:

    Ali Kazam: yeah. Something about them not being able to handle my awesome talents...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #8292
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Most people can't think of anything but a single thing to say and just repeat it. It follows me around quite a bit as well, but hey, envy is a powerful sin.
    Juno: Well van the man, envy and jealousy will not improve your in ring ability, which is what i focus upon


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #8293
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac:

    Ali Kazam: yeah. Something about them not being able to handle my awesome talents...
    Juno: You are all smiles today honey

    Juno: Wow..well good luck when you can showcase the talent


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #8294
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: didn't you call her a whore like two days ago? Yeah you did, I remember because I wanted to punch you for it...
    Israel: It was just over a week ago and I said she swas whoring around though it seems shes very into you and she has proven me wrong in regards o her work ethic which was what I called her out on a couple of weeks ago




  5. #8295
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Well van the man, envy and jealousy will not improve your in ring ability, which is what i focus upon
    Israel: Sounding a little like me there, I like it




  6. #8296
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You are all smiles today honey

    Juno: Wow..well good luck when you can showcase the talent
    Rymac: should I not be smiling

    Ali Kazam: when I unleash my potential, i will rule over everyone in this company!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #8297
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: It was just over a week ago and I said she swas whoring around though it seems shes very into you and she has proven me wrong in regards o her work ethic which was what I called her out on a couple of weeks ago
    Rymac: Well I guess I don't have to beat you up... Yet..


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #8298
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Sounding a little like me there, I like it
    Mr. Smyth: No she doesn't. She's not aimlessly clapping her hands and repeating herself like an autistic four year old.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #8299
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: No she doesn't. She's not aimlessly clapping her hands and repeating herself like an autistic four year old.
    Israel: Ohh Mr Smyth how art thou? You seem a bit tense but I am sure that has nothing to do with Kyojin getting his hands on you




  10. #8300
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Well I guess I don't have to beat you up... Yet..
    Israel: Beat me up? I will give you a great reason to try and beat me up... because you cant




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.