Page 825 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815823824825826827 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: BELIEVE me when I say you have lost your testicles through the power of sound.
    Ryder: You should Never Say Never, but you will NEVER know the awesomeness of Justin.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
    Darius: It is disgusting.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Drek: You got the tickets?

Macoonie: Yep! We even got about $120 left over.

Drek: Well, we should probably give it back to Smyth.

Macoonie: Ooooooooor...

Drek: Or?

Macoonie: We could just keep it too ourselves.

Drek: Or we could pay the creative team to actually book is for a segment. Nah, you're probably right. There was this one thing I've been having my eyes in for a while...

Macoonie: You mean that Applejack plush toy?

Drek: Who told you?!

Macoonie: You did. Just now.

Blog Entries
    Ok so I got a "talking to" at work for not getting all my hours in. Mind you, the guy I work for, is also the guy I do different houses for. Anyways, my time got crunched today, and I now work the next 3 days. I'm going to post the card for DFI. If someone could write up a prediction contest and post it for me, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Final Card for Destined for Immortality

IWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Maximum Anarchy Match
    Shaz(c) vs Jman vs Darius vs KJ Punk vs Rob Rage vs AJ Dixon

IWA World Tag Team Championships
    Triple Threat Match
    Damaged Goods(c) vs Black Blooded vs Infection(Carlos/VHX)

Endurance Championship
    Kyojin(c) vs Mr Smyth

Grudge Match
    Chris Divine vs Sagittarius Blue

Crucifixion Match
    Shining Light vs Malcolm Adonis

3 Stages of Hell
    First Fall-Tables, Second Fall-Last Man Standing, third Fall if needed-Submission
    Victor Elric vs Orion Slayde

Ali Kazam vs Oscar Layman

Athena vs Damian Eddings

Vanity Championship
    Juno Mercury vs Vivica(c)

Ryan Wells vs Brock Edwards

Ace Note vs Domino

Israel Pamich vs Ivan Draymen

Malcolm Cage vs Dave Steele

Endurance MITB Briefcase On the Line
    Jackson Smith(holder) vs Mike Hawk

Preshow Over The Top Battle Royal
    Participants in no order:
    Kayfabolous
    Extremely Lethal
    Hollywood Homeboys
    Matt Ryder
    Chris Diamond
    Pardy Boys
    Nutz and Boltz
    Killa
    Jack Phenix
    The Vegas Kid

Blog Entries
    If it's not done by the time I finish work, I'll do it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Hawk Diaries

*Hawk removes the bandages from the right side of Alex's face to unveil the scars and stitches from the attack.

Hawk: Smith, you payed the price with the souls of the innocent, with the blood of another lamb to keep yourself out of harms way. I am done letting you play god with your dirty hands because both me and Alex are victims of management and of you. You cost me my world title and you cost her, her livelihood and no justice could be found for either of us. I was never given a chance to recapture the treasure I worked to get and Alex isn't even in the IWA health care plan because you brought her out here without proper protection Smith.

*Alex starts to wake up and sees Hawk but before she can scream, Hawk covers up her mouth and injects her with sensitives.

Hawk: Hush, hush my little siren, settle in sedatives for now because when DfI comes you can serenade Smith with your requiem as he completes his fall from grace. Smith, your karma will come overdue but when I look at you, I see a man who's conscience constantly runs. Smith I will give you some advice since your soul is burdened. Surrender and you will find serenity, give up your sanity and venture into obscurity because I will make sure you never wrong another soul again.

*Hawk bends over Alex and reapplies her bandages. As he finishes, he gives her a kiss and gets up, putting his bat up.

Hawk: Sleep sweet Alex because the nightmare will end soon and Smith will be brought down.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    BREAKING NEWS:

It appears that we have another Shaz exclusive. Shaz, was out clubbing last night celebrating his win over KJ Punk- retaining his IWA title. Last night, was also the return of Giddy. Shaz hooked up, with a hot lady- and he was so drunk, that his title was stolen by a little kid also known as Adam Perkins. Shaz woke up today, hungover- as the press were outside his house.

Video footage of the press talking crap like usual

Man 1: Good evening Shaz, last night- your title was stolen and now it is in the possession of a man also called Adam Perkins, please tell us what you are going to do about this issue?

Shaz: Yeah I heard, well. Whoever this Adam Perkins is- tell him to get his fat ass into this house immediately. I'm going to make sure this guy pays for what he has done. Who the FUCK does he think he is? Stealing MY title? Perkins, I hope you're prepared for a stabbing. Fool.

Man 2: Okay, well first of all Shaz. I think you need to calm down, Adam is only a 16 year old boy, who-

Shaz: Calm down? You must be gassing yeah? I have a right to NOT be calm. If I was you, I'd choose to be calm right now because I ain't in a good mood. First of all, that fit bird that I shagged last night fucked off back to Spain. She stole my condoms, and she stole my fuckin' Rolex watch. And now the matter has been made worse, since someone has stolen my bloody title!

Randomer: *whispers to Man 2* Wow, this guy is even worse than Balotelli. However, he does equal ratings. He'd sell-

Shaz hits the randomer

Shaz: And you sell better than Dolph Ziggler- muppet.

It also appears that Shaz has been fined, £5k- for assaulting a reporter, and for using the terms "fuck", "fucked" and "fuckin'". However, he did indeed get his title back. Adam Perkins was seen in town, chilling with his mates- showing the belt around as Shaz was shopping for a new watch. And he saw Adam Perkins...and viciously knocked him out cold. Shaz was arrested for a night, before being released on bail- and being fined another £5k. Many, many local people in London now want Shaz out of the country- and they want him out of IWA. The following words, from a posh women in Shepperd's Bush were acknowledged by the press: "Shaz is a terrible excuse for a champion, all he does is give England, a bad name. I demand he be stripped out of his IWA Championship belt. Wrestling should be banned as a whole- it's fake."

In addition to this, Shaz is now indeed looking for this posh women as he was caught with a baseball hand in his hand, in Shepperd's Bush. We'll have more on this shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS:

It appears that we have another Shaz exclusive. Shaz, was out clubbing last night celebrating his win over KJ Punk- retaining his IWA title. Last night, was also the return of Giddy. Shaz hooked up, with a hot lady- and he was so drunk, that his title was stolen by a little kid also known as Adam Perkins. Shaz woke up today, hungover- as the press were outside his house.

Video footage of the press talking crap like usual

Man 1: Good evening Shaz, last night- your title was stolen and now it is in the possession of a man also called Adam Perkins, please tell us what you are going to do about this issue?

Shaz: Yeah I heard, well. Whoever this Adam Perkins is- tell him to get his fat ass into this house immediately. I'm going to make sure this guy pays for what he has done. Who the FUCK does he think he is? Stealing MY title? Perkins, I hope you're prepared for a stabbing. Fool.

Man 2: Okay, well first of all Shaz. I think you need to calm down, Adam is only a 16 year old boy, who-

Shaz: Calm down? You must be gassing yeah? I have a right to NOT be calm. If I was you, I'd choose to be calm right now because I ain't in a good mood. First of all, that fit bird that I shagged last night fucked off back to Spain. She stole my condoms, and she stole my fuckin' Rolex watch. And now the matter has been made worse, since someone has stolen my bloody title!

Randomer: *whispers to Man 2* Wow, this guy is even worse than Balotelli. However, he does equal ratings. He'd sell-

Shaz hits the randomer

Shaz: And you sell better than Dolph Ziggler- muppet.

It also appears that Shaz has been fined, £5k- for assaulting a reporter, and for using the terms "fuck", "fucked" and "fuckin'". However, he did indeed get his title back. Adam Perkins was seen in town, chilling with his mates- showing the belt around as Shaz was shopping for a new watch. And he saw Adam Perkins...and viciously knocked him out cold. Shaz was arrested for a night, before being released on bail- and being fined another £5k. Many, many local people in London now want Shaz out of the country- and they want him out of IWA. The following words, from a posh women in Shepperd's Bush were acknowledged by the press: "Shaz is a terrible excuse for a champion, all he does is give England, a bad name. I demand he be stripped out of his IWA Championship belt. Wrestling should be banned as a whole- it's fake."

In addition to this, Shaz is now indeed looking for this posh women as he was caught with a baseball hand in his hand, in Shepperd's Bush. We'll have more on this shortly.
    Juno: Awk poor wee Shaz couldn't keep his temper, poor wee lamb

OOC: Fucking awesome man

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: That is where you will fail, in wrestling, that's where you failed in acrobats, that is where you failed in life. I will do anything to get ahead in life, I don't care what other people think of me. But you, you try to take the honest route, and do the right thing and you get stepped on cause of it. This little code you live by, will be the death of you in the IWA.
    Ace Note: There you go again. Not knowing truth from your convenient perceptions of reality. You think that because I drop a little excerpt from my life that all of a sudden, that gives you the right to twist it around and mold it into something that suits your agenda? And what's this about codes? Just because I happen to look like a saint in comparison to the trash you are doesn't mean I live by a "code". It's a little something called being a decent human being.

Blog Entries
    Also throwing this out there for those at the 2 character limit. Bombshells do not count towards that limit. Right now we have vivica, juno mercury, pisces pink, sugar and spice. Shaz dropped TeYanna. So if anyone is thinking of adding a bombshell to their list of characters, now is the time to do it!