What I liked about the show.
3) Opening segment.
4) Scheinzer promo.
5) Kurt Lay-gle - hilarious promo.
6) Pamich, Note, Domino all did a promo that was very noteworthy.
What I didn't like about the show.
1) Promos with big blocks of writing. It is seriously difficult on the eye.
2) The inclusion of Alex into the Smith/Hawk feud. When a valet get's introduced into IWA, they become a key part of the storyline too quickly, almost as if the reason they are there is to be hurt by the heel. It's become predictable. I liked the segment (and I especially like the Hawk IC'ing skit) but I saw it coming.
3) No KayFab. While they are not in a feud, K2's IC work at least warrants a short segment hyping them up.
4) The ending didn't feel that 'big' to me. I think K2 hit the nail on the head the other day - there are too many elements in this feud to get invested in it and that last segment didn't have the big 'go home' feel that some of the other segments had.
Also something I'd like to mention: I've seen a lot of IC'ing but very few offer feedback on the show. It's clear you have read it (or at least read the segments that your character was involved in and briefly scanned the rest), so it wouldn't hurt you to take two minutes and offer feedback on a show that has taken weeks to plan and days to write, especially since some are happy to receive feedback but not give it.