Page 814 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804812813814815816 824 864 914 1314 1814 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Btw AWG< when you post in character, you gotta make sure you either put, Domino:, or IC:. that way people clearly know you are talking in character
    We are supposed to??? I've never talked in character.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz blows a kiss to Juno, before doing a wanker sign as he heads off

OOC: That was some funny shit hahaha.
    *Juno catches the kiss and acts all innocent*
    OOC: wasn't it

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Aight boys and girls. Some awesome ICing! Also to those who gave feedback,, thank ya! So here is the gameplan

I work for 6 hrs, then I am going to write up a prediction contest. I will then post it. I work tomorrow and tues. I get my kid on Thurs. The gf has Wed off. My hope is this, because I'm going to do something a tad different with this show, I'm going to work on it some Wed, work on it more Thurs, and possibly post,, or at the very latest, post on Friday.

Also, look at Nial/Diamond, making a strong stance as to why he should win the battle royal. Good ICing bro

Aight boys and girls. Some awesome ICing! Also to those who gave feedback,, thank ya! So here is the gameplan

I work for 6 hrs, then I am going to write up a prediction contest. I will then post it. I work tomorrow and tues. I get my kid on Thurs. The gf has Wed off. My hope is this, because I'm going to do something a tad different with this show, I'm going to work on it some Wed, work on it more Thurs, and possibly post,, or at the very latest, post on Friday.

Also, look at Nial/Diamond, making a strong stance as to why he should win the battle royal. Good ICing bro
    Ryder: This right here ladies and gentlemen is called favoritism. I call foul play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Well, truth be told- no one stands a chance. Anyone could walk out the winner.
    Dixon: Seriously? You think you stand a chance in the match of the century thinking that anyone could win. You are pathetic. No confidence means no hope. Easy pickings from the champ. Your title is mine, and I'm going to take down you and the four other jokers in our match at DFI. The infection can't be stopped.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: That's because I was injured, I actually took a beating and didn't want to risk serious injury. Unlike you who attacked me, when I wasn't at 100%. You know I'm still not fully healed, but I realize even if my health is at 50% I'm still 100% better than you.
    Ace Note: You know, when you start using crap like percentages to value your performance, you don't do yourself justice. Numbers don't equate to passion. You can be 1,000x better than me and it won't make a difference because I have the drive that you lack. I had to force you to accept the match that would either make of break our careers. I knew right from the beginning this was important and where the hell were you to meet me half way? No where to be found. That right there spells out how complacent you are and how easy it'll be for me to take you out.

Blog Entries

Cheers pal BTW, I'm away now, so this'll be my last IC post before the deadline, soz

Diamond packs up his stuff, readying for the match

Diamond: Finally, the time is nearly upon us! People will look back on this day, as the day Chris 'The Prodigy' Diamond changed from a no-hoper, talentless jerk, to a true, pure great wrestler. This is the day people look back on Chris Diamond, a guy who got insults hurled in his direction and called a loser, prick, and any other name under the sun, but carried on. And he didnt do it for the fans, he didnt do it for the guys in the back, he did it for HIMSELF! He did it purely because he needs that sense of victory, that sense of allomplishement of being the last man standing. Your damn right thre will be tag teams, your damn right everyone will be gunning to take out the new mouthy bitch on the block, your damn right the fans will abuse and boo him every step of the way. But when the ref raises MY hand after the match tonight, I will have the damn privilege of saying to all of you bastards who doubted me 'FUCK YOU!'. Cause you know, I know, everybody knows that Chris Diamond is The Prodigy!

Diamond leaves to his locker room, staring disgustedly at the Pardy Boyz, Matt Ryder and Drek and Macoonie on his way past.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: This right here ladies and gentlemen is called favoritism. I call foul play.
    OOC: Mwhahahahhaha! That's where $100 dollars gets you!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Cheers pal BTW, I'm away now, so this'll be my last IC post before the deadline, soz

Diamond packs up his stuff, readying for the match

Diamond: Finally, the time is nearly upon us! People will look back on this day, as the day Chris 'The Prodigy' Diamond changed from a no-hoper, talentless jerk, to a true, pure great wrestler. This is the day people look back on Chris Diamond, a guy who got insults hurled in his direction and called a loser, prick, and any other name under the sun, but carried on. And he didnt do it for the fans, he didnt do it for the guys in the back, he did it for HIMSELF! He did it purely because he needs that sense of victory, that sense of allomplishement of being the last man standing. Your damn right thre will be tag teams, your damn right everyone will be gunning to take out the new mouthy bitch on the block, your damn right the fans will abuse and boo him every step of the way. But when the ref raises MY hand after the match tonight, I will have the damn privilege of saying to all of you bastards who doubted me 'FUCK YOU!'. Cause you know, I know, everybody knows that Chris Diamond is The Prodigy!

Diamond leaves to his locker room, staring disgustedly at the Pardy Boyz, Matt Ryder and Drek and Macoonie on his way past.
    Ryder: So, anyone want to fill me in when we got this new guy?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: You know, when you start using crap like percentages to value your performance, you don't do yourself justice. Numbers don't equate to passion. You can be 1,000x better than me and it won't make a difference because I have the drive that you lack. I had to force you to accept the match that would either make of break our careers. I knew right from the beginning this was important and where the hell were you to meet me half way? No where to be found. That right there spells out how complacent you are and how easy it'll be for me to take you out.
    Domino: You could have challenged anybody else on the IWA roster, but you chose me. Why? Maybe you think it will be an easy victory, but what you don't know is I'll go to any length to secure a victory. I don't care if I have to break every bone in your body, I don't care if I have to break every bone in mine, whatever it takes I'll do if it means I can get this victory, whatever it takes for me to move up the IWA Roster. and be the best WRESTLER I know I can be. My future is written in the stars, its a bright one, but your dreams and aspirations will come crashing down as I drive your head into the mat with my Domino Theory. The announcer says my name and that I am victorious and you will go back to where you came from. That's destiny for you, and you know what destiny is a bitch.