Page 810 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800808809810811812 820 860 910 1310 1810 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Damn right will I enjoy watching you lose. Vivica will kick yo' plastic ass to Mercury. Bank on it.
    Juno: Plastic huh? I am all natural baby..If you had of been a gentlemen you may of, actually scratch that..i would never stoop so low

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Cause you were the reason "some" feds closed while World Champion.
    Van: Or they were running perfectly fine until they signed new talent like that Zack Ryder clone to the roster and it went down hill quickly. Although thank you for letting me take the credit. I'm honoured.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Implying you could beat them. Yet alone the thought of beating me.
    Shaz: Oh I can beat 'em Van. But the real question is, can you beat me? Let's face it- if you don't walk out of DFI as tag team champion, then your career will be going downhill. And don't give me that "I won 3 world titles in one year" shit- because put together, those title reigns were even worse than AJ Dixon's reign.

Van: Or they were running perfectly fine until they signed new talent like that Zack Ryder clone to the roster and it went down hill quickly. Although thank you for letting me take the credit. I'm honoured.
    Ryder: Actually, I heard that Zack clone was going to beat you for the title.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Oh I can beat 'em Van. But the real question is, can you beat me? Let's face it- if you don't walk out of DFI as tag team champion, then your career will be going downhill. And don't give me that "I won 3 world titles in one year" shit- because put together, those title reigns were even worse than AJ Dixon's reign.
    Van: How unoriginal. The old downhill thing. I'm seriously waiting for 1 of you to come up with something else.

I'm not explaining this facts for the seventh time just cause you people refuse to figure this out. Fair enough, I won't use the 3 world championships I won before you could even get 1. How about this: I didn't need to win a briefcase in order to matter around here. I don't need to flirt with women you have no chance with to make myself look big and I won't lose at DFI like a certain someone.

Step it up.

Ryder: Actually, I heard that Zack clone was going to beat you for the title.
    Van: Kyojin looks nothing like Ryder. More like a fatter version of Yoshi Tatsu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    The Hawk Diaries

*Alex is in the hospital bed sleeping with the right side of her face bandaged up heavily. As the door opens and a nurse walks in with Mike Hawk. Hawk is carrying a vase of flowers and a long case they walk in.

Nurse: I'm so glad to see that Miss. Alex has more visiters, other than Mr. Smith, no one else has come to see her and her condition is very serious. Her face will heal up in a couple of months, but some of the scars are so bad they may be there for life. This is one of the most vicious wounds I have seen.

Hawk: It's no problem, when I heard what happened to Alex, I rushed to get her as soon as possible. Have you heard anything on the assault or the type of person that did it?

Nurse: Unfortunately, all I know is that she sustained her injuries in a wrestling ring which is odd because she is not in any condition to be there in the first place. They didn't tell us what caused the wound or who did it, but we guessed that the weapon is some sort of homemade contraction designed to inflict maximum impact. As for the person, all we know is they have to be a complete monster to even think of this.

Hawk: That's really sad to hear, if you don't mind, could I have some time alone with her to give her some words of encouragement.

Nurse: That's no problem sir, take all the time you need.

*The nurse walks out and Hawk pulls up a chair next to Alex and pulls out the barbed wire bat from the case. Hawk slowly strokes Alex's hair.

Hawk: I'm sorry about what happened to you because that hit was meant for Jackson. I was going to make Jackson look like the monster he really is but all he was manipulate you. He wanted you to attract fans for him, he wanted you to help him win matches, he wanted you in bed with him, Alex, he wanted you to get hurt for him. It's okay thought because you are so young and guys that evil pooch on girls like you. So I forgive you for what you did and I got you a present....

*Hawk takes out a front row ticket for DfI and puts it on the dresser.

Hawk: I don't want you in harms way like Smith, but you need to be there when I put that monster in his place and expose him so he won't be able to use anyone else, so I got you this. Don't worry thought, I will make sure Smith doesn't get anywhere near you that night.

*Hawk turns to the camera.

Hawk: This is all pre recorded so don't bother coming here, but I a few more tapes to do before the big show and I think this room will make the perfect setting. So bye for now Jackson.
    And its stuff like this that makes hawk one of my favorite characters right now

Van: How unoriginal. The old downhill thing. I'm seriously waiting for 1 of you to come up with something else.

I'm not explaining this facts for the seventh time just cause you people refuse to figure this out. Fair enough, I won't use the 3 world championships I won before you could even get 1. How about this: I didn't need to win a briefcase in order to matter around here. I don't need to flirt with women you have no chance with to make myself look big and I won't lose at DFI like a certain someone.

Step it up.

Van: Kyojin looks nothing like Ryder. More like a fatter version of Yoshi Tatsu.
    Ryder: Nah. They just had Kyojin beat you to please the audience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    And its stuff like this that makes hawk one of my favorite characters right now
    Hawk is Gawd ;D

Ryder: Nah. They just had Kyojin beat you to please the audience.
    Van:...Fuck this I'm off to the Super Bowl

Hawk is Gawd ;D

Van:...Fuck this I'm off to the Super Bowl
    Ryder: Have fun getting disappointed.

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Have fun getting disappointed.
    Van: I don't support either

OOC: I don't support either ;_; lol