Page 805 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 30570575579580380480580680781585590513051805 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 22796
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Hawk Diaries

*Alex is in the hospital bed sleeping with the right side of her face bandaged up heavily. As the door opens and a nurse walks in with Mike Hawk. Hawk is carrying a vase of flowers and a long case they walk in.

Nurse: I'm so glad to see that Miss. Alex has more visiters, other than Mr. Smith, no one else has come to see her and her condition is very serious. Her face will heal up in a couple of months, but some of the scars are so bad they may be there for life. This is one of the most vicious wounds I have seen.

Hawk: It's no problem, when I heard what happened to Alex, I rushed to get her as soon as possible. Have you heard anything on the assault or the type of person that did it?

Nurse: Unfortunately, all I know is that she sustained her injuries in a wrestling ring which is odd because she is not in any condition to be there in the first place. They didn't tell us what caused the wound or who did it, but we guessed that the weapon is some sort of homemade contraction designed to inflict maximum impact. As for the person, all we know is they have to be a complete monster to even think of this.

Hawk: That's really sad to hear, if you don't mind, could I have some time alone with her to give her some words of encouragement.

Nurse: That's no problem sir, take all the time you need.

*The nurse walks out and Hawk pulls up a chair next to Alex and pulls out the barbed wire bat from the case. Hawk slowly strokes Alex's hair.

Hawk: I'm sorry about what happened to you because that hit was meant for Jackson. I was going to make Jackson look like the monster he really is but all he was manipulate you. He wanted you to attract fans for him, he wanted you to help him win matches, he wanted you in bed with him, Alex, he wanted you to get hurt for him. It's okay thought because you are so young and guys that evil pooch on girls like you. So I forgive you for what you did and I got you a present....

*Hawk takes out a front row ticket for DfI and puts it on the dresser.

Hawk: I don't want you in harms way like Smith, but you need to be there when I put that monster in his place and expose him so he won't be able to use anyone else, so I got you this. Don't worry thought, I will make sure Smith doesn't get anywhere near you that night.

*Hawk turns to the camera.

Hawk: This is all pre recorded so don't bother coming here, but I a few more tapes to do before the big show and I think this room will make the perfect setting. So bye for now Jackson.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Punk is sitting with a smile on his face

Punk: Am I upset that I didn't take the title on Chaos? Yeah. Am I devastated? No. It kinda works out better this way. I was toying with Shaz. I could've pinned him 3 different times and taken the title but I didn't. But now I know for certain I can beat him. Come DFI, I will, and I'll take back what's mine the proper way. On the grandest stage IWA has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: I hope you're feeling pretty damn proud of yourself, Domino. That's going to be the final time that you'll see me on my back. You should've taken a picture and kept it in your wallet because after Destined for Immortality, no one will remember last night because they'll be too busy trying to figure out if you need a shoulder to cry on or not when they see the look of defeat on your stupid face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Anyone who says they are going to win the battle royal not named D-boy is a joke.
    Diamond: you're funny, I'll give you that. But a danger to my chances of winning at DFI. Dude, that's just frickin hilarious! At least you can pardy afterwards, after all that's what you punks do best!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    BROCK EDWARDS WILL NEVER, AND THE RON MEANS, EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRR...appear on one of our vlogs! EVER.

3. Invite Brock Edwards for a vlog

No.
    Brock: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY INVITION.
    Favorite Moment: I'm giving it to the big Smyth/Kyojin brawl. It was intense and it was cool that there was some division in the crowd and they weren't just all pro-Kyo(Hey! That rhymes! ) or pro-Smyth. Just like Kyojin and Smyth appear to be equal, so was the crowd support of both men. Nice touch if that was intended.

Best Match: The main event delivers as usual.

Best Promo: I liked the opening promo because I think that it gave us a lot of buzz for the World Title match which is something that I thought was lacking a bit last week. Quality Darius, Dixon and Jman stuff and I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

Best Piece of Booking: Again, the Kyo/Smyth fight.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The Smyth/Kyojin brawl not going last. I realize that Shaz is the World Heavyweight Champion and that in the international tour, we were gonna see him defend his title weekly and all but I just didn't think that the main event had the magnitude and the significance of that huge fight.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The matches were fine as were the promos. Just for one person in particular, and I won't name names at all, I would have liked your formatting to be a little less jumbled and messed up is all. That's my only real complaint.

Any Other Positives: Ryan Wells/Brock Edwards promo was pretty good as well.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Besides the brawl and that one promo, nothing. just the same ol', same ol'.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Spellcheck and a last glance over on the promo before final submission is all it takes.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Theanks for the compliment, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Before I was rudely interuppted earlier, I wasn't done talking about all the guys I'm gonna throwd over the top rope at Destined For Immortality. Extremely Lethal- You're chemists...chemists! What the hell are you doing in a IWA ring? You like to experiment I take it? Well, I'll give you an experiment. The effects of a raging Prodigy smashing his fist into two dork's faces! Moving on now to the man known as Jack Phenix. I don't know you, and I don't think I'll ever need to. Imma go out on a limb here and sya you'll be first eliminated here! No wait, 3rd, I forgot Nutz and Boltz were in this match. I mean, really, they think just cause one of them hit a referee in a Rugby match, not a player, a REFEREE, perhaps the shortest, fattest, most useless people in the world, whatever sport you are playing. He realized he couldn't take out a player, so he hit a ref. Pathetic! Once you get in the ring with me, you'll realise that I ain't no ref. I'm the most exciting athelete in this business, and I am the next big thing of IWA! As for the rest of the guys, I will not even bother mentioning their names, they do not even fall into the level of The Prodigy. The guys I did mention, feel grateful that I even wasted my breath on you idiots!
    Ryder: Who the fuck are you agin?
    Diamond: Guys, do you ever stop harping on about those tickets? I mean really, just cause you don't have enough money doesn't mean you gotta go round begging for it, it's annoying and pathetic. Also, I did read your blog, and I have to say that I'm disappointed. You mentioned Brock Edwards.....BROCK EDWARDS! and not me. Frankly it's insulting
    Brock: Cause I matter unlike your irrelevant ass.
    Drek: Didn't you hear us? We said we got it taken care of. :/

Macoonie: Yeah and the only reason we don't mention you is because no one knows who you are, man. Like, no one.

Drek: Our blogs are quality, man. We can't just have anyone on there and the only reason we keep mentioning him is because he won't quit asking to be in our vlogs and we keep saying no so there you go.
    Brock: Brock Edwards = Ratings.
    OOC: Ah, I see, that's cool haha. I personally think shoots/breaking kayfabe should be like once in a blue moon, ya know

Diamond: yeah, sure, that's it . Lemme tell you this. Back in HWA, I was fast becoming the new face of that company, but they screwed me over, and that set me back another 4/5 months in my career. And now, I'm finally back, and at DFI, it's my chance to prove that I am the Prodigy, The Next Big Thing and the winner of the Battle Royal, and through hell or highwtater, through thick or thin, I will walk away tonight, having left a clear message to everyone in wrestling that Chris Diamond is gonna be the best, and I guarantee that when the fans leave, sure they'll talk about the three stages of hell. But I tell you now, people will murmur about this Chris diamond guy, and how he was on a whole nother level to the rest of the guys. And that's how it starts, a murmur. And that murmur will turn into a roar, when Chris Diamond is crowned IWA Champion. One day. But not at DFI, so I'll focus on kicking your bitch asses instead!

*Diamond and the two men have a stare down, before Diamond laughs and walks away, getting pschyed for tonight.*
    Ryder: Bro, stop believing your own damn hype. Go play in the street or something cause only then will people care about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    The Hawk Diaries

*Alex is in the hospital bed sleeping with the right side of her face bandaged up heavily. As the door opens and a nurse walks in with Mike Hawk. Hawk is carrying a vase of flowers and a long case they walk in.

Nurse: I'm so glad to see that Miss. Alex has more visiters, other than Mr. Smith, no one else has come to see her and her condition is very serious. Her face will heal up in a couple of months, but some of the scars are so bad they may be there for life. This is one of the most vicious wounds I have seen.

Hawk: It's no problem, when I heard what happened to Alex, I rushed to get her as soon as possible. Have you heard anything on the assault or the type of person that did it?

Nurse: Unfortunately, all I know is that she sustained her injuries in a wrestling ring which is odd because she is not in any condition to be there in the first place. They didn't tell us what caused the wound or who did it, but we guessed that the weapon is some sort of homemade contraction designed to inflict maximum impact. As for the person, all we know is they have to be a complete monster to even think of this.

Hawk: That's really sad to hear, if you don't mind, could I have some time alone with her to give her some words of encouragement.

Nurse: That's no problem sir, take all the time you need.

*The nurse walks out and Hawk pulls up a chair next to Alex and pulls out the barbed wire bat from the case. Hawk slowly strokes Alex's hair.

Hawk: I'm sorry about what happened to you because that hit was meant for Jackson. I was going to make Jackson look like the monster he really is but all he was manipulate you. He wanted you to attract fans for him, he wanted you to help him win matches, he wanted you in bed with him, Alex, he wanted you to get hurt for him. It's okay thought because you are so young and guys that evil pooch on girls like you. So I forgive you for what you did and I got you a present....

*Hawk takes out a front row ticket for DfI and puts it on the dresser.

Hawk: I don't want you in harms way like Smith, but you need to be there when I put that monster in his place and expose him so he won't be able to use anyone else, so I got you this. Don't worry thought, I will make sure Smith doesn't get anywhere near you that night.

*Hawk turns to the camera.

Hawk: This is all pre recorded so don't bother coming here, but I a few more tapes to do before the big show and I think this room will make the perfect setting. So bye for now Jackson.
    This is something interesting.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

so many responses. I like it!
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY INVITION.

Theanks for the compliment, bro.

Ryder: Who the fuck are you agin?

Brock: Cause I matter unlike your irrelevant ass.

Brock: Brock Edwards = Ratings.

Ryder: Bro, stop believing your own damn hype. Go play in the street or something cause only then will people care about you.

This is something interesting.
    Diamond: Me? Oh yeah, I'm the guy who's gonna knock your ass right over the top rope. Pleased to meet ya! I'm also the guy known as the next big thing for the IWA. AND I'm also the guy who has an original, exclusive gimmick, unlike yourself, Ryder.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Don't worry Van... I'm sure DJ's up there, still breaking the fourth wall in that great e-fed in the sky
    I hope so. :'(

Van: I'm glad he's dead. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I hope so. :'(

Van: I'm glad he's dead. Good riddance.
    man you know that guy is in hell.
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Diamond: Me? Oh yeah, I'm the guy who's gonna knock your ass right over the top rope. Pleased to meet ya! I'm also the guy known as the next big thing for the IWA. AND I'm also the guy who has an original, exclusive gimmick, unlike yourself, Ryder.
    Drek: HEY! We break kayfabe around here!

Macoonie: What's with all that gimmick stuff you were saying, huh? Don't make us break the script and throw you over the top rope first!