Page 804 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794802803804805806 814 854 904 1304 1804 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Now could we also throw in Juno's name and if keeps IC'ing being called stuff can she win? lol
    Ill give a glimpse behind the curtain of creative so people can see what good work does. Ash based on yout improving promoing and icing we tally adjusted plans somewhat. So ashley p is a prime example of what happens when you ic semi regularly and improve /put out good promos

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    IC'ing always has a role to play when it comes to building storylines and who get's pushes. The difference this time is that IC'ing was the only factor in deciding who wins the battle royal.
    I knows I can't wait too see the outcome I thought i would throw my wee name in
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ill give a glimpse behind the curtain of creative so people can see what good work does. Ash based on yout improving promoing and icing we tally adjusted plans somewhat. So ashley p is a prime example of what happens when you ic semi regularly and improve /put out good promos
    I am liking that i am putting out improving and good promos

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    OOC: Ah, I see, that's cool haha. I personally think shoots/breaking kayfabe should be like once in a blue moon, ya know

Diamond: yeah, sure, that's it . Lemme tell you this. Back in HWA, I was fast becoming the new face of that company, but they screwed me over, and that set me back another 4/5 months in my career. And now, I'm finally back, and at DFI, it's my chance to prove that I am the Prodigy, The Next Big Thing and the winner of the Battle Royal, and through hell or highwtater, through thick or thin, I will walk away tonight, having left a clear message to everyone in wrestling that Chris Diamond is gonna be the best, and I guarantee that when the fans leave, sure they'll talk about the three stages of hell. But I tell you now, people will murmur about this Chris diamond guy, and how he was on a whole nother level to the rest of the guys. And that's how it starts, a murmur. And that murmur will turn into a roar, when Chris Diamond is crowned IWA Champion. One day. But not at DFI, so I'll focus on kicking your bitch asses instead!

*Diamond and the two men have a stare down, before Diamond laughs and walks away, getting pschyed for tonight.*
    Drek: Cool story, bro! See you in the office before the show! Make sure to make us look good!

Macoonie: Aaaaaah, kids. It's gonna be rather tough breaking his spirit.

Drek: Yeah but then again, I guess that it makes a whole lot of sense seeing as how he got "screwed" over in HWA. Or so he says.

Macoonie: But then again, they might use us to put him over.

Drek: Naaaaaah. I'm betting it's going to be a steady push for him. I hear the trainers are high on him though so that might not be entirely implausible.

Macoonie: True, true. So anways, after we win, how do you wanna celebrate?

Drek: Well, we do have that stream of wrestling video games we'll be doing on twitchtv.com. You mind bringing over some lady friends?

Macoonie:.......

Drek: Right. How silly of me.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    DJs gimmick was he could break the 4th wall. Although he's gone now lol
    Don't worry Van... I'm sure DJ's up there, still breaking the fourth wall in that great e-fed in the sky

The Trinity
    Just read the show, so pumped for DFI now!

Will give my feedback later, typing long posts on an iPhone is practically impossible and the fact that I'm in the car doesn't help my Internet connection

Loved the promo from Darius, JMan & Dixon.
    Top draw from you guys and funny too! The bomb squad line made me chuckle lol.
    Also a good opening match.

Awesome promo from Juno and Vivica, this could be one of my fave feuds right now. Who ever wins, I have a feeling it will not be over from these two.

Another good promo from Shining/Adonis.

Good promo from Shaz/Punk. And the main event was good too.

All in all, good show. looking forward to DFI now.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Loved the promo from Darius, JMan & Dixon.
    Top draw from you guys and funny too! The bomb squad line made me chuckle lol.
    Also a good opening match.

Awesome promo from Juno and Vivica, this could be one of my fave feuds right now. Who ever wins, I have a feeling it will not be over from these two.

Another good promo from Shining/Adonis.

Good promo from Shaz/Punk. And the main event was good too.

All in all, good show. looking forward to DFI now.
    Thank-you
    I love the feud and it is so fun to play her

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Can't be arsed using the feedback form haha so i'll just give praise where it's due!

Juno Mercury and Vivica with another good promo, could be a good feud given the time to form and progress.

Good stuff up at the top of the show to open proceedings, kudos to all involved especially Darius who I see is adding a little more character to his promos.

Enjoying Brock Edwards new meaner streak and character evolution.

Shining Light was on top form again in our promo, been an absolute pleasure working with him the last 2-3 months!

Good matches written by all I felt.

Even as part of creative I'm not sure where the Rob Rage angle is going, I think Bear has many secrets to reveal come DFI!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Anyone who says they are going to win the battle royal not named D-boy is a joke.
    #BeJelly

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Shining Light was on top form again in our promo, been an absolute pleasure working with him the last 2-3 months!
    Was going to send you a PM saying this, but I might as well do it here:

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you mate, honestly I cannot describe how much I have enjoyed the last few months. I will admit that when I made my debut in IWA, and Shining attacked Adonis, I was a bit skeptical as to why Bear had chosen you to be my first feud. But from the moment I read your first promo, I was blown away!

I known I don't have any power over creative but I know that Bear welcomes people's opinions. This guy right here is the future of IWA, plain and simple. Him and a few other people in this fed are people who I would have no issue with placing them in main-event scene, because every week Torphy has shown how consistent he is. He will be a World Champion this year, I can guarantee it