Page 793 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783791792793794795 803 843 893 1293 1793 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 22796
  1. #7921
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I got to say though I was bummed about the Isabel thing, I was looking forward to seeing her in the bombshell division
    Yeah, I'm sorry about that but I wanted RR to be his own character and not have any family ties. Besides, the division wouldn't really be a division if I was destroying everyone.


  2. #7922
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, I'm sorry about that but I wanted RR to be his own character and not have any family ties. Besides, the division wouldn't really be a division if I was destroying everyone.
    haha or so you think
     

  3. #7923
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    haha or so you think
    Yeah, you're right. Juno would destroy me.

    Anyways, back to IC'in':

    Drek: So, Ron? Wer'e going to be in that pre-show battle royal right?

    Macoonie: of course.

    Drek: What about we do a PPV promotion for our next blog? Like we do with all of our matches, we ask a question and the person who sends the correct answer first wins. Sound good?

    Macoonie: Yep. So, what should we give away?

    Drek: I'm thinking those Plastic-Man action figures of yours.

    Macoonie: What?! Why?

    Drek: Because they're taking up space in my garage, you don't play with 'em and worst of all, Plastic-Man sucks. Sounds like the name for a third rate condom brand.

    Macoonie: No! They're worth a fortune!

    Drek: Yeah, to a hobo maybe. Look, forget about the toys.

    Macoonie: ACTION FIGURES!

    Drek: Right. Anyways, how about two front row seats to the show?

    Macoonie: I like it! Let me just go on TicketMaster to see how much they are and...

    *Ron stops mid-sentence when he goes online.*

    Drek: What?

    Macoonie:.......

    Drek: What?

    Macoonie: So.......you got about $1,200?


  4. #7924
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, you're right. Juno would destroy me.

    Anyways, back to IC'in':

    Drek: So, Ron? Wer'e going to be in that pre-show battle royal right?

    Macoonie: of course.

    Drek: What about we do a PPV promotion for our next blog? Like we do with all of our matches, we ask a question and the person who sends the correct answer first wins. Sound good?

    Macoonie: Yep. So, what should we give away?

    Drek: I'm thinking those Plastic-Man action figures of yours.

    Macoonie: What?! Why?

    Drek: Because they're taking up space in my garage, you don't play with 'em and worst of all, Plastic-Man sucks. Sounds like the name for a third rate condom brand.

    Macoonie: No! They're worth a fortune!

    Drek: Yeah, to a hobo maybe. Look, forget about the toys.

    Macoonie: ACTION FIGURES!

    Drek: Right. Anyways, how about two front row seats to the show?

    Macoonie: I like it! Let me just go on TicketMaster to see how much they are and...

    *Ron stops mid-sentence when he goes online.*

    Drek: What?

    Macoonie:.......

    Drek: What?

    Macoonie: So.......you got about $1,200?
    Ryder: Hey! I'm trying to think of some ideas to annoy D-Boy.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #7925
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Hey! I'm trying to think of some ideas to annoy D-Boy.
    Divine: Hold on..Divine will help you there..merely open your mouth and say anything..and you'll be doing an astounding job
     

  6. #7926
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,489
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Hey that's Oscar's gimmick.
    D-boy: I'm sorry, you haven't made a character yet that steals the gimmick of stone cold, work on it ryder.

    And on a serious note, Divine is right, just open your petty ass mouth open and do something called talking and you will annoy d-boy beyond belief.
    #BeJelly


  7. #7927
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Official News from IWA.com

    We have learned from Smokey that there will be 3 live music acts at Destined for Immortality. Who these acts are, and what they will be playing or doing has not been revealed yet. We will provide you with further information as we get it
     

  8. #7928
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    So i have a PS3 and have the following games
    WWE 13-Played and enjoy
    Infamous 1-Played and enjoy
    Infamous 2-Haven't played
    Uncharted 1 and 2-haven't played
    Ratchet and Clank-played and enjoy

    Now with my tax return, I want to get a few games. UFC 3, Madden 11 or 12(don't need the newest one, not a huge football fan), and a third one, but I can't decide. I like open world games, and the first that came to mind was Skyrim, but i thought I read somewhere it had issues on the PS3. What do you guys recommend?
     

  9. #7929
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    An XBOX 360.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #7930
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So i have a PS3 and have the following games
    WWE 13-Played and enjoy
    Infamous 1-Played and enjoy
    Infamous 2-Haven't played
    Uncharted 1 and 2-haven't played
    Ratchet and Clank-played and enjoy

    Now with my tax return, I want to get a few games. UFC 3, Madden 11 or 12(don't need the newest one, not a huge football fan), and a third one, but I can't decide. I like open world games, and the first that came to mind was Skyrim, but i thought I read somewhere it had issues on the PS3. What do you guys recommend?
    Just out of curiosity, did you happen to play the original Ratchet and Clank games on the PS2?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.