Page 789 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779787788789790791 799 839 889 1289 1789 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 22796
  1. #7881
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I don't pay attention to you ryder, you are no threat to me.
    Ryder: You should cause I will be the one winning the battle royal.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #7882
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: You should cause I will be the one winning the battle royal.
    Drek: Why did you do that?

    Macoonie: You're going to onyl be attracting his attention you know. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want to deal with the Pardy Bratz right now...

    Drek: Or anytime.


  3. #7883
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Why did you do that?

    Macoonie: You're going to onyl be attracting his attention you know. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want to deal with the Pardy Bratz right now...

    Drek: Or anytime.
    Ryder: I just think it's fun to see his stupidity levels rise. I mean one minute you think he can't get any lamer or dumber, but the next he does. Don't you agree?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #7884
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I just think it's fun to see his stupidity levels rise. I mean one minute you think he can't get any lamer or dumber, but the next he does. Don't you agree?
    Drek: I suppose but sometimes, it's just a real headache, you know?

    Macoonie: But it's gotten slightly better since Rymac's been with Juno.


  5. #7885
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: I suppose but sometimes, it's just a real headache, you know?

    Macoonie: But it's gotten slightly better since Rymac's been with Juno.
    Ryder: I know I'm going to vote them as couple of the year.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #7886
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'm annoyed now.

    I'm at Mrs. Ben's house. I sit and work on my match for DFI. I'm making decent progress. Then Mrs. Ben's, housmate's boyfriend (let's call him...oh, I don't know...dick!) comes in and spoils my thought process.

    Dick wants to talk to me about wrestling and it is amazing to see how his opinion changes every fucking time I offer up an alternative argument about something. He worships The Rock but if I'd have said the words "Yeah, but I don't like The Rock because he is Chinese" then he would have agreed with me.

    He also feels the need to show some sort of dominance, and believes he can take me on. He even offered me out in a wrestling match.

    I'm desperately trying to ignore him, but there is a distinct chance that I may have to break his thumbs.

    /rant


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #7887
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,116
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'm annoyed now.

    I'm at Mrs. Ben's house. I sit and work on my match for DFI. I'm making decent progress. Then Mrs. Ben's, housmate's boyfriend (let's call him...oh, I don't know...dick!) comes in and spoils my thought process.

    Dick wants to talk to me about wrestling and it is amazing to see how his opinion changes every fucking time I offer up an alternative argument about something. He worships The Rock but if I'd have said the words "Yeah, but I don't like The Rock because he is Chinese" then he would have agreed with me.

    He also feels the need to show some sort of dominance, and believes he can take me on. He even offered me out in a wrestling match.

    I'm desperately trying to ignore him, but there is a distinct chance that I may have to break his thumbs.

    /rant
    People like this need a straight hayemaker to the dick.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #7888
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Worse thing is that I've lost my mojo now. I can't get back into this match.

    I'll have to try again tomorrow.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #7889
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: You should cause I will be the one winning the battle royal.
    D-boy: The chances you win the battle royal are slim to none. Go steal another gimmick that doesn't suck so much and try again.
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #7890
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter


    To blog or not to blog? #thatisthequestion


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.