Page 788 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 28868873877878678778878979079883888812881788 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Are you still a little bit pissy because I beat you? You harp on at me for using you in my 'games', as you so eloquently put it, however you haven't once mentioned that Kyojin also used your services in the exact same way. That's the problem with people like you; you're such hypocrites.
    Adonis: See the difference there is that Kyojin asked Malcolm for a favour, and he was happy to oblige! Where you just stuck your damn nose in and went around Malcolm's back. If you'da just been a man and asked my fine ass face to cheek, then maybe Malcolm wouldn't be so 'pissy'. Maybe you feel like takin' on Malcolm now that he's feelin' a lot more like himself, instead of pickin' up the pieces left by Shinin' Light? In fact, Malcolm thinks you need to watch the crucifixion match at DFI, 'cause when you see Shinin' Light's ass hangin' from that cross you gonna realise that Malcolm is far too hot to handle for the likes of your punk ass.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Ali tell me you just didnt take what I said and used it against me? That was so awesome but I have seen this trick so many times, though while on the theme of old tricks You still do not get a Sir
    Ali Kazam: i don't want a sir from you... In fact the only sir I want to see is Sir Donald Bradman showing his magic in some nice replays...

Ooc: surely I don't need to explain who that is to you.. Look at you username lol...

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: i don't want a sir from you... In fact the only sir I want to see is Sir Donald Bradman showing his magic in some nice replays...

Ooc: surely I don't need to explain who that is to you.. Look at you username lol...
    Israel: Apart from the fact that clips from Sir Donald Bradman ar as old as your retorts I must agree with you, he is magical

OOC: Id have to change usernames if I did not know him
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Apart from the fact that clips from Sir Donald Bradman ar as old as your retorts I must agree with you, he is magical

OOC: Id have to change usernames if I did not know him
    Ali Kazam: Speaking of magic, you don't like my talents? That's fine but even though you dislike them, here's a little trick for you... This is my hand. It's empty as you can see, now watch close or you'll miss the magic.

*Ali Kazam waves his left hand around with an unimpressed Israel watching close to see how he pulls off the trick. Then...*

SLAP!!!

*Ali slaps the taste out of Israels mouth, Israel rubs his face and looks pissed off...*

Ali: did you like it, bitch!

Ooc: you would have zero credibility ever in anything lol...

Blog Entries
    If you guys arent a part of jbw, go read "eddie" juarez's promo. Its filled with emotion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Are you still a little bit pissy because I beat you? You harp on at me for using you in my 'games', as you so eloquently put it, however you haven't once mentioned that Kyojin also used your services in the exact same way. That's the problem with people like you; you're such hypocrites.
    Divine: nah the hypocrite is you mr smythers. You go on tooting about being this big businessman but you never get the job done. More importantly, arent businessmen suppose to be succesful...so tell divine, mr burns backwood bitch, where has your success been? And if you try and hold up that trinket of a championship from twe, divine will probably die from laughter

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: Speaking of magic, you don't like my talents? That's fine but even though you dislike them, here's a little trick for you... This is my hand. It's empty as you can see, now watch close or you'll miss the magic.

*Ali Kazam waves his left hand around with an unimpressed Israel watching close to see how he pulls off the trick. Then...*

SLAP!!!

*Ali slaps the taste out of Israels mouth, Israel rubs his face and looks pissed off...*

Ali: did you like it, bitch!

Ooc: you would have zero credibility ever in anything lol...
    OOC: lol of course but did you know bradman has not got the highest avg in hostory?

Andy ganteaume from the west indies scored 112 in his only test

Israel: I have a trick for you Kazam.

*Ali looks intrigued*

Israel: Firstly turn around

*Kazam turns around*

Israel: Now start walking

*Ali Kazam continue walking then looks back*

Israel: Keep walking... Now the trick here is no matter how far you walk you are still too close to me, pretty neat trick hey?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: See the difference there is that Kyojin asked Malcolm for a favour, and he was happy to oblige! Where you just stuck your damn nose in and went around Malcolm's back. If you'da just been a man and asked my fine ass face to cheek, then maybe Malcolm wouldn't be so 'pissy'. Maybe you feel like takin' on Malcolm now that he's feelin' a lot more like himself, instead of pickin' up the pieces left by Shinin' Light? In fact, Malcolm thinks you need to watch the crucifixion match at DFI, 'cause when you see Shinin' Light's ass hangin' from that cross you gonna realise that Malcolm is far too hot to handle for the likes of your punk ass.
    Mr. Smyth: I would take you up on your gracious offer, however after I am done beating Kyojin at Destined for Immortality, I will be the new Endurance champion and while you do have some skills, I just don't think you or any of the other curtain twitchers are quite ready to face off with me for my new championship belt.

I mean I could make an exception in your case but to be honest, you are so pathetic it would be insulting to everything I stand for.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: nah the hypocrite is you mr smythers. You go on tooting about being this big businessman but you never get the job done. More importantly, arent businessmen suppose to be succesful...so tell divine, mr burns backwood bitch, where has your success been? And if you try and hold up that trinket of a championship from twe, divine will probably die from laughter
    Mr. Smyth: I'm being insulted by a man who is currently in a feud with another guy who weighs probably about as much as an average female. I'm sure you're intimidating and everything, however I may not have enough room in these boots to quake in.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

My promo will be turned in tonight. we got destroyed last night at work and am too exhausted to finish it. Sorry if it causes any delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion