Page 780 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077877978078178279083088012801780 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: We'll be sure to do that but that's only IF you win on Sunday.

Macoonie: But hey, at least your chances are better than Black Blooded.
    Mr. Blood: The hell you say boy? You think that fucking mexican and his poolboy actually have a fucking chance in hell? Maybe you boys were too busy pissing your Superman underoos to pay attention last week, but we have taken out everything that stood in our way. Last time we met the tard twins, Dinero was all that saved them, even they got to realize that their little time in the spotlight is over. As far as Herpes, or whatever the hell they are calling themselves these days? Taking them out is just gonna be icing on the fucking cake that is the beginning of our reign as Tag Team Champions over 3 fucking companies at once.

Mr. Black: A Legacy nobody will ever fuck with.

Mr. Blood: Why don't you boys just stick to the dick and fart jokes, leave the analysis to those who know more about fighting than just how to get their asses beat.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Promo sent!!!
    That's a lie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    But why? It is so exciting in here...
    Did u look at stuff in the cave or u at work?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    That's a lie
    is all there now

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Did u look at stuff in the cave or u at work?
    At work. Had a look though. I'm cool wid dat, yo!

Although I'm not sure Asher is gonna be chuffed about jobbing to all the new guys coming in...

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Aight boys and gals, im hopping off for a bit to play the ps3. Be back later
    I know you are lying, the PS3 doesn't have games :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    At work. Had a look though. I'm cool wid dat, yo!

Although I'm not sure Asher is gonna be chuffed about jobbing to all the new guys coming in...
    C'mon, bear's had me jobbing since I started, why would I bitch now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: The hell you say boy? You think that fucking mexican and his poolboy actually have a fucking chance in hell? Maybe you boys were too busy pissing your Superman underoos to pay attention last week, but we have taken out everything that stood in our way. Last time we met the tard twins, Dinero was all that saved them, even they got to realize that their little time in the spotlight is over. As far as Herpes, or whatever the hell they are calling themselves these days? Taking them out is just gonna be icing on the fucking cake that is the beginning of our reign as Tag Team Champions over 3 fucking companies at once.

Mr. Black: A Legacy nobody will ever fuck with.

Mr. Blood: Why don't you boys just stick to the dick and fart jokes, leave the analysis to those who know more about fighting than just how to get their asses beat.
    Drek: I'm sorry, but I failed to grasp what some might call...your point. See, you fellas can go and play dress up and drive around on your cute little bikes and listen to Johnny Cash and whatever the hell else but when we look at you, we don't see wrestlers. We see battered up old men trying to relive their glory days by trying to act tough. I'll have you know that on the Internet, barely anyone respects you. In all the wrestling forums I've been too, any user praising you guys would get IP banned on the spot. Yeah, you're THAT bad.

Macoonie: Instead of hooking up with girls half your age, why don't you attempt to get a Meltzer rating ABOVE 2 and a half stars and then we'll talk about a legacy.

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: So when I win the battle royal at DFI, can I have a one on one match with Van Hooligan on Chaos. I mean since him and his Infection will have the tag team titles by then, what better way for the new sets and greatest team in IWA to show just how good we are. Besides I always wanted to punch that 4 time world champion in the face...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: So when I win the battle royal at DFI, can I have a one on one match with Van Hooligan on Chaos. I mean since him and his Infection will have the tag team titles by then, what better way for the new sets and greatest team in IWA to show just how good we are. Besides I always wanted to punch that 4 time world champion in the face...
    Van: Meh, at least you're not completely thick. I'll happily give you a good ol' reality check though.