Page 773 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763771772773774775 783 823 873 1273 1773 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 22796
    Hey guys I just wanted to make a public apology to Bear and the other people involved in our promo for my late reply.

My daughter has been quite ill as of late and my priority is obviously with her now If I get depushed because of my late promo then I agree and have no issues with creatives decision though I would do it again because my little girls health is of utmost importance.

Again I am sorry if this has made the show hold up though I think I have started of this promo with a bang

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to make a public apology to Bear and the other people involved in our promo for my late reply.

My daughter has been quite ill as of late and my priority is obviously with her now If I get depushed because of my late promo then I agree and have no issues with creatives decision though I would do it again because my little girls health is of utmost importance.

Again I am sorry if this has made the show hold up though I think I have started of this promo with a bang
    You won't be holding it up bro.

I've not received the promo yet from the people in front of me.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You won't be holding it up bro.

I've not received the promo yet from the people in front of me.
    still though I feel bad because mine are always in early and good to see you on

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post

Dude I'm not going to ding you for taking care of your kid. If my little girl was sick, she would be priority numero uno. Here is my one request, and I think I'm going to post it on the first page of this thread, if someone involved in a 2 or more person promo, is unable to start for any reason, just shoot myself, benny, or torphy a quick pm saying "hey, can't start promo, here is why". Takes a minute or less, and this way, we can re-arrange stuff to where it works out for everyone. Again Crick, ain't going to knock you bro.

But, a reminder, all promos are due on Feb 2. I'm giving it a deadline of 8 pm that day, eastern time usa time. Come that time, the promos I dont have, will not be in the show, and the show will be posted.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. I'm sending out some specific stuff for PPVs. Here is my current plan.

the final Chaos before DFI goes up Saturday. If i don't have your promo, even if it is a group promo, I will find a way to work around it. Everyone has till 8 pm to get theirs done that day. I will most likely be PMing or VMing people in group promos to see where it is at.

Destined for Immortality will go up either Thurs or Friday. I'm doing something different with this PPV, so I'm taking a little time to make it amazing. There is a slim, and I mean SLIM chance it could go up Wed, but you can most likely peg it for Thurs. Aight boys and girls! I'm off to work in a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a C&P job. He's the new KevinBrand
    Oh man, this could end poorly for B-mac... Oh no an RKO out of nowhere!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Corretion, I'll send out PPV stuff tomorrow

Juno: Guys i am so excited about my match.. i wanna put Vivica in her place and i can do it... Just hope no pieces of crap get involved in my match because there will be hell to pay if someone dares try to mess up my chance!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Guys i am so excited about my match.. i wanna put Vivica in her place and i can do it... Just hope no pieces of crap get involved in my match because there will be hell to pay if someone dares try to mess up my chance!
    Mr. Smyth: You're still here? That surprises me. The roglodytes are usually weasled out by now...

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Dang it! I just hate it when you don't have the motivation to write a promo, especially when it's the biggest one of the year .

Sorry if my promo sucks guys this week, hopefully the other guys can make up for it.
    ‚Äč