Page 771 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761769770771772773 781 821 871 1271 1771 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

*Ali Kazam vanishes in a smokescreen.*

Ali Kazam: no, no. You do not tell me when I can vanish. No.

*Blue turns around to see Ali hanging upside down from a pipe in the ceiling.*

Ali Kazam: now why would I listen to you? You're barely a man, let alone someone who could force his will on me. I'll kill Oscar... What? You ain't the puppet master around here. I am. I can make people do exactly as I say. Because they know, I will hurt them. You should listen to me. You should should walk away right now blue, because honestly your starting to get me a little bit... Crazy. I get stabby. Do you really want to be around for that!
    *Sagittarius Blue looks up at Ali Kazam with that glint in his eye that edges dangerously close to "unhinged." The madness seems to be finally getting to him, and it's not looking pretty.*

Sagittarius Blue: But Ali... TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS. OR PROSTITUTES. Which one are you?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Yeah I understand that but when was it announced? I didn't know if my promo was the announcement or if there was a more formal one that I might have missed.
    In my statement saying i was going to delegate more and there wouldnt be a brand split, that we were keeping it to 1 show is where it was

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue looks up at Ali Kazam with that glint in his eye that edges dangerously close to "unhinged." The madness seems to be finally getting to him, and it's not looking pretty.*

Sagittarius Blue: But Ali... TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS. OR PROSTITUTES. Which one are you?
    *Ali smiles*

Ali: I do make a lot of money by being so awesome... Don't tell me you're mad bro, I was just starting to have fun.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    In my statement saying i was going to delegate more and there wouldnt be a brand split, that we were keeping it to 1 show is where it was
    I must have missed that sorry

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    *Ali smiles*

Ali: I do make a lot of money by being so awesome... Don't tell me you're mad bro, I was just starting to have fun.
    *Sagittarius Blue is smiling as well... the way a tiger smiles when it's about to pounce on a wounded animal...*

Sagittarius Blue: Mad? No, no, no... I'm glad you're doing so well. It's good to see you're so popular. But first chance I get... I'ma make you FAMOUS.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Divine: hey lets get one thing straight, kaydorkulous....this thing between the divine one and the blue one...hasnt. been going on for a few weeks...its been going on since before Thirst for Blood in october. Get your facts write ya nerds..

As for blue....have you seen the movie old school, where they say "your mah boy blue"...saggy..you are not divines "boy"...no..you are divines punching bag, chuckles

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue is smiling as well... the way a tiger smiles when it's about to pounce on a wounded animal...*

Sagittarius Blue: Mad? No, no, no... I'm glad you're doing so well. It's good to see you're so popular. But first chance I get... I'ma make you FAMOUS.
    Ali: Popular? Really, those puppets out there, the ones whose string I've been pulling my whole career, they do what I want because I make them do it. They don't have a choice. They boo me because I want them too, but you think you can make me famous? The only way your gonna make me famous, is if you send me on murderous rampage. And let's face it, you're not Robstar or Oscar and right now, they're the ones that really make my blood boil. You, you just a sideshow to keep me from getting bored. You're not even a challenge!

Blog Entries
    So i want everyones opinion. If you ranked iwa against the other efeds, bitw, ewncw, twe, jbw, and wwe fantasy, where would iwa fall for you? Hopefully this makes sense, and be honest and objective.

Blog Entries
    So i want everyones opinion. If you ranked iwa against the other efeds, bitw, ewncw, twe, jbw, and wwe fantasy, where would iwa fall for you? Hopefully this makes sense, and be honest and objective.
    This will sound odd, but I don't look at the feds in terms of "who's the best." Personally, I like them for different reasons. I don't know much about EWNCW or WWE, so I can't speak to those.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Black Ninja!
    EWNCW, wwe fed, IWA/TWE equal, bitw, JbW (for now, this will change soon enough though.)