Page 770 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 27067072076076876977077177278082087012701770 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Finally read the show!

Best Match: The main event
    Best Promo: Tie between Jman and Adonis
    Best Piece of Booking: This mystery guy that keeps laying out everyone, I always wonder who is going to be next!
    Best Debut(When Applicable): N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Kyojins and Symth, could of been a lot better
    Any Other Positives: Loved Vivica and Juno promos and also liked what Shaz and Blue did
    Any Constructive Criticism: Nothing I can think of
    Anything you did not like or felt was sub par: N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B
    I've already admitted that promo was the biggest bag of wank that I have ever written. There were a lot of circumstances that contributed to it, and the segment we have planned for Eddie & I at the next Chaos will make up for the shortcomings.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue is listening to and looking at Ali Kazam running his mouth... feels the pressure, the anger from the last few weeks... and the rage begins to build. He then has an Insanity Wolf moment...

*Ali Kazam blinks a few times in surprise...*

Ali Kazam: What the fuck was that? Do you have no self control? I got pinned by Robstar and I can control myself, I hate that fuckig asshole... I mean I can control myself. I want to kill that bastard! You don't see me flipping out... Fuck you Oscar!! I'm in complete control of my emotions.. That's why I will win at Destined for Immortality. I can control my actions!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Maybe an engagement present
    I was gonna say. On Valentines day, pull out this ring and say "I'll swap you this for tickets to Raw."

"And a blow job."

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I was gonna say. On Valentines day, pull out this ring and say "I'll swap you this for tickets to Raw."

"And a blow job."
    In that exact way. Any other way wouldnt be as awesome.

Blog Entries
    *Ali Kazam blinks a few times in surprise...*

Ali Kazam: What the fuck was that? Do you have no self control? I got pinned by Robstar and I can control myself, I hate that fuckig asshole... I mean I can control myself. I want to kill that bastard! You don't see me flipping out... Fuck you Oscar!! I'm in complete control of my emotions.. That's why I will win at Destined for Immortality. I can control my actions!
    *Sagittarius Blue is growing dangerously impatient with Ali... and the rage is growing...

Sagittarius Blue: What do you mean? I can control my actions. Example: instead of pulling your arm out of its socket and beating you with it, I could simply break it in three places and sit next to you on the floor while you cry for your mother, asking you how bad does it hurt. See? I can control my actions. Just like I will wrap my hands around Chris Divine's throat and control his breathing. So fuck the fuck off.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Black Ninja!
    *Sagittarius Blue is growing dangerously impatient with Ali... and the rage is growing...

Sagittarius Blue: What do you mean? I can control my actions. Example: instead of pulling your arm out of its socket and beating you with it, I could simply break it in three places and sit next to you on the floor while you cry for your mother, asking you how bad does it hurt. See? I can control my actions. Just like I will wrap my hands around Chris Divine's throat and control his breathing. So fuck the fuck off.
    *Ali kazam's eyes sparkle with a glint of insanity he turns his head slightly and looks through Blue.*

Ali Kazam: you think you're a tough guy, you think I won't hurt you you jobber. You thought it was funny when Oscar cost me my match with you. You're lucky I dont take you outside right now and break every bone in your body Rob.... Wait Ali, stop. That's robstar. That's just blue. He's nobody to you. You don't need to hurt him yet. He can wait. First it's time to get Oscar!

*Ali laughs...*

Ali Kazam: Oscar laymen... You're time is almost up. In going to burn you for all your sins. Stop Ali... You're talking to blue... Haha blue. Blue blue blue. Hasn't divine destroyed you yet? Oh that's not until destined for immortality is it. Oh well. Something to look forward to ...

Blog Entries
    Promo handed in.

It feels like a proper "go home" segment before a big PPV. XD

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

*Ali kazam's eyes sparkle with a glint of insanity he turns his head slightly and looks through Blue.*

Ali Kazam: you think you're a tough guy, you think I won't hurt you you jobber. You thought it was funny when Oscar cost me my match with you. You're lucky I dont take you outside right now and break every bone in your body Rob.... Wait Ali, stop. That's robstar. That's just blue. He's nobody to you. You don't need to hurt him yet. He can wait. First it's time to get Oscar!

*Ali laughs...*

Ali Kazam: Oscar laymen... You're time is almost up. In going to burn you for all your sins. Stop Ali... You're talking to blue... Haha blue. Blue blue blue. Hasn't divine destroyed you yet? Oh that's not until destined for immortality is it. Oh well. Something to look forward to ...
    *Sagittarius Blue slowly cocks his head to the side in that creepy, slightly less-than-sane way as he dead stares at Ali Kazam...

Sagittarius Blue: Can't hurt you... huh. Break every bone in my body... huh. Ha hah. Ha ha ha ha ha... *starts showing signs that the Divine issue is getting to him... and that he's been around Pisces a bit too much* Fuck you, fuck your stupid ass, dollar-store magician get-up, fuck your fairy-ass smoke clouds, fuck your magic tricks, fuck everything about you. I wish you would try to take me out and break my bones, because if you do, I will pull you out of your skin, roll your skinless body in salt and kick you down a flight of stairs, put strings on your skin and use it as a puppet.

Now... AWAY WITH YOU.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    The new title was announced in that there will be a new title debuting after dfi, but the name of the title or anything tying into it hasnt come out
    Yeah I understand that but when was it announced? I didn't know if my promo was the announcement or if there was a more formal one that I might have missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    *Sagittarius Blue slowly cocks his head to the side in that creepy, slightly less-than-sane way as he dead stares at Ali Kazam...

Sagittarius Blue: Can't hurt you... huh. Break every bone in my body... huh. Ha hah. Ha ha ha ha ha... *starts showing signs that the Divine issue is getting to him... and that he's been around Pisces a bit too much* Fuck you, fuck your stupid ass, dollar-store magician get-up, fuck your fairy-ass smoke clouds, fuck your magic tricks, fuck everything about you. I wish you would try to take me out and break my bones, because if you do, I will pull you out of your skin, roll your skinless body in salt and kick you down a flight of stairs, put strings on your skin and use it as a puppet.

Now... AWAY WITH YOU.
    *Ali Kazam vanishes in a smokescreen.*

Ali Kazam: no, no. You do not tell me when I can vanish. No.

*Blue turns around to see Ali hanging upside down from a pipe in the ceiling.*

Ali Kazam: now why would I listen to you? You're barely a man, let alone someone who could force his will on me. I'll kill Oscar... What? You ain't the puppet master around here. I am. I can make people do exactly as I say. Because they know, I will hurt them. You should listen to me. You should should walk away right now blue, because honestly your starting to get me a little bit... Crazy. I get stabby. Do you really want to be around for that!