Page 718 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708716717718719720 728 768 818 1218 1718 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 22796
  1. #7171
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Thats a fairly big word for such a little man and I doubt you could in fact grab a Floccinaucinihilipilification.

    OOC: Seriously what the hell does that mean
    Mr. Smyth: Big word for a little man? Is that all you have?

    OOC: It means to define something as useless.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #7172
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: hey! Its vanessa hooligan x! How goes it Nessa? Hey...do Divine a favor. In 2 weeks as you muddle around with your "tag' partner and dont win the tag titles, Divine will be putting a rookie named Sagittarius Blue down to the canvas and going on to earn a World title shot and win...you know...that thing you would do before you become useless and irrelevant in Infection
    Sagittarius Blue: Divine, Divine, Divine - you can't keep my name out of your mouth, can you? It's going to be pretty hard to keep talking after I show you up at DFI... in front of everyone... and there's nothing you can do to play down the fact that you got four face kicked in by said "rookie."


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #7173
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,749
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    It's nothing special. But would attack any animal if provoked. It doesn't give a duck about weight/size differences.



    Van: No. Die. I'm sure your creator regrets you in every way, shape and form.



    We haven't, but I do read your posts. lol

    Van: Nope. Never had a match for 1 reason. You're not at my level, never will be at my level and anything you try will end up in failure...To get at my level
    DJ: vanny poo I know you love me!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #7174
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Divine, Divine, Divine - you can't keep my name out of your mouth, can you? It's going to be pretty hard to keep talking after I show you up at DFI... in front of everyone... and there's nothing you can do to play down the fact that you got four face kicked in by said "rookie."
    Van: Yeah, he gets desperate like that. I'm confident he'll choke against you like he always does.

  5. #7175
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DJ: vanny poo I know you love me!
    Van: Kill yourself. You're more annoying then Ryan '#1 contender' Wells saying he'll win a title.

  6. #7176
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    It's nothing special. But would attack any animal if provoked. It doesn't give a duck about weight/size differences.
    Ah. My kind of critter! I wonder if it's anything like Insanity Wolf...



    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #7177
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Big word for a little man? Is that all you have?

    OOC: It means to define something as useless.
    OOC: How would you pronounce it and also yor quite smart hey?

    Israel: Its not all I have Sir, Its all I need
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  8. #7178
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,749
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Kill yourself. You're more annoying then Ryan '#1 contender' Wells saying he'll win a title.
    DJ: why do you act like this in front of other people... When it's just us you show me do much love...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #7179
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DJ: why do you act like this in front of other people... When it's just us you show me do much love...
    Van: I know baby but I'm working right now. I'll make it up to you later on tonight. I can't wait until you're 6 feet under and then you can stop annoying me.

  10. #7180
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    OOC: How would you pronounce it and also yor quite smart hey?

    Israel: Its not all I have Sir, Its all I need
    Mr. Smyth: Of course it is.

    OOC: Flawk-ci-naw-si-nuh-hil-li-pil-li-fi-cay-shun


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.