Page 714 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704712713714715716 724 764 814 1214 1714 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Ohh Juno you are just like every other weak female I have encountered, A guy is rude to you then shows his "real side" and you fall head over heels.
    Juno: Yeah head over heels.. Yes he is in my apartment, showering after a jog and work-out but, believe me..It do not fall for someone instantaneously..I have my pride

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yes, i happen to like him,it is not however infatuation! You know what D, me and Ry are gonna be spending time together,whether or not you like or agree with it.. i am getting to know the real him and the him that is actually a likable and decent individual
    D-boy: *walks over to the cookie jar* You know what Juno, I could give two flying *swear word* what you and Rymac want to do. All I want to do is focus on winning the gold. I'm sure Rymac has some reason for being so into you, I'm not worried about it. I have no clue why you think I give a crap about your petty problems, because I don't. I don't know if you know this, but IWA's tag division is stacked, and if I wanted to worry about who's pants my partner is trying to get into I would of just stayed in our bar. *opens cookie jar and grabs a cookie* So here Juno, here is a cookie for your "love" for Rymac. I hope you two the best future possible. Just let it be known I won't give a crap about you until you interfere with us having success as a tag team. Maybe then I will have vivica come kick your face, like she is going to do at DFI.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Juno: If it were down to D,both members of the tag team would have me and i would like it and agree with it
    Van: He must be into Hollyoaks or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: *walks over to the cookie jar* You know what Juno, I could give two flying *swear word* what you and Rymac want to do. All I want to do is focus on winning the gold. I'm sure Rymac has some reason for being so into you, I'm not worried about it. I have no clue why you think I give a crap about your petty problems, because I don't. I don't know if you know this, but IWA's tag division is stacked, and if I wanted to worry about who's pants my partner is trying to get into I would of just stayed in our bar. *opens cookie jar and grabs a cookie* So here Juno, here is a cookie for your "love" for Rymac. I hope you two the best future possible. Just let it be known I won't give a crap about you until you interfere with us having success as a tag team. Maybe then I will have vivica come kick your face, like she is going to do at DFI.
    Juno: I would never stand in the way of someones chance at winning a championship, as i know how important that it to not just one of you but, the both you.. D, i don't wanna be petty and fight with you.. As you know i will get angry and if i do.. it will not be pretty

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: He must be into Hollyoaks or something...
    Juno: Don't mind either lol

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: I would never stand in the way of someones chance at winning a championship, as i know how important that it to not just one of you but, the both you.. D, i don't wanna be petty and fight with you.. As you know i will get angry and if i do.. it will not be pretty

Juno: Don't mind either lol
    DJ: *Kicks the door open with a massive bang. Seems like olden times in the sense EWA let anything with a pulse walk into the backstage area* Peggy! I can change Peggy!

Van: Didn't you die with the EWA fed?

DJ: I--

Van: Don't speak to me...Ever.

DJ: Awww :'( *Van coldly walks off like a honey badger*

DJ: *Kicks the door open with a massive bang. Seems like olden times in the sense EWA let anything with a pulse walk into the backstage area* Peggy! I can change Peggy!

This made me laugh

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!

Mother of god...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries

What the hell...???

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Juno: Yeah head over heels.. Yes he is in my apartment, showering after a jog and work-out but, believe me..It do not fall for someone instantaneously..I have my pride
    Israel: I will give credit where credit is due Juno at least you are very honest. Now if only you would adopt the rest of my philosophies then you may become the upstanding member of the IWA community like me.
    Tell me something Juno? Did you have that strong drink tonight after a hard days work?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I will give credit where credit is due Juno at least you are very honest. Now if only you would adopt the rest of my philosophies then you may become the upstanding member of the IWA community like me.
    Tell me something Juno? Did you have that strong drink tonight after a hard days work?
    Mr. Smyth: It's like watching a dog chase a car. He'd never catch it and even if he did, he wouldn't know how to drive it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy