Page 710 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700708709710711712 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Like, we can have a show today quick?
    No. I'll be able to get everything in today. But editing for fonts and colors will take me a bit, so that won't happen till tomorrow, which btws for everyone, if everyone would format their promos the right way, then us in creative(me now, torph later), wouldn't have to spend time changing little things. Just saying ya'll

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No. I'll be able to get everything in today. But editing for fonts and colors will take me a bit, so that won't happen till tomorrow, which btws for everyone, if everyone would format their promos the right way, then us in creative(me now, torph later), wouldn't have to spend time changing little things. Just saying ya'll
    Did I get the formatting wrong?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, got a question for you: I'm thinking of doing a talk show IC segment with Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink called "The Booth of Truth." It's called such because (a) since both sing/rhyme/flow, it's a play on words (recording in a booth) and (b) they will be speaking rather candidly. If you've seen Eduardo Diamond and Timmy Danger's "The Mixtape" on OVW, it's aiming for that sort of feel. I want to do something that has that kind of offbeat humor mixed with the occasional "pipe bomb" factor that Sagittarius can be known for. I got the idea in part from the freestyle rap I did earlier today in the thread (remember, where Pisces Pink told Sag to 'get him'?) and thought "Gee, it'd be cool to have Sag and Pisces do that every week or so while they discuss issues/pick on another character/maybe even have guests on their shows." Any thoughts? How do you guys feel about this idea?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hey guys, got a question for you: I'm thinking of doing a talk show IC segment with Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink called "The Booth of Truth." It's called such because (a) since both sing/rhyme/flow, it's a play on words (recording in a booth) and (b) they will be speaking rather candidly. If you've seen Eduardo Diamond and Timmy Danger's "The Mixtape" on OVW, it's aiming for that sort of feel. I want to do something that has that kind of offbeat humor mixed with the occasional "pipe bomb" factor that Sagittarius can be known for. I got the idea in part from the freestyle rap I did earlier today in the thread (remember, where Pisces Pink told Sag to 'get him'?) and thought "Gee, it'd be cool to have Sag and Pisces do that every week or so while they discuss issues/pick on another character/maybe even have guests on their shows." Any thoughts? How do you guys feel about this idea?
    I like the idea, It sounds like it could be fun. Plus add a dynamic to your characters.
    #TeamGeeky

Would be much better for a post in here than say a segment on the shows if that's what you're asking. But I think it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I like the idea, It sounds like it could be fun. Plus add a dynamic to your characters.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Would be much better for a post in here than say a segment on the shows if that's what you're asking. But I think it would be interesting.
    Oh no, I wouldn't really want this on the main show - I would rather keep it here (unless it serves a storyline purpose.)

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Thank you!

Oh no, I wouldn't really want this on the main show - I would rather keep it here (unless it serves a storyline purpose.)
    So you are talking like how jelly sometimes posts his Vlogs in here?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Did I get the formatting wrong?
    No you got it right. Though do you still have the Pardy Boyz promo you sent me originally?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So you are talking like how jelly sometimes posts his Vlogs in here?
    Sorta. I'm not competing with him (intentionally.) This was the first fed I thought about trying it in.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Sorta. I'm not competing with him (intentionally.) This was the first fed I thought about trying it in.
    No, I don't think it would be competition to be honest. They are totally separate ideas, and have totally different merit.
    #TeamGeeky