Page 690 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680688689690691692 700 740 790 1190 1690 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Let me get something straight. Because it seems like you tools can't understand or comprehend the consequences that are going to come from your actions. I might like to drink too much, I might like to pardy too much. But when I get into the IWA you boys have set me on a mission. The mission was to get the titles, and it still is, but now I'm going on a side mission. It's to take two internet dwebs and help them out. How I'm going to do that is I'm going to grab your shoulders and pull your heads from out of your asses, then Rymac and I are going to show you why you didn't want the pardy anywhere around you. It's not because we are some joke tag team for you to mock, it's because we will be contenders for time to come. If you want to keep talking, keep adding fuel to the fire, I will admit you two have spunk, but that's going to mean nothing when instead of your heads being up your asses, it's me and rymacs feet taking their places.
    Drek:...........

Macoonie:...........

Drek:.........BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're kidding me, right?! Pleaaaaaaase tell me you're joking! You're gonna beat the both of us?! Let me remind you of something. We're an asset to this company. Number one face tag team on the roster, walking merchandise stands, over with the crowd, and a bunch of "pardy" monkeys are gonna beat us? C'mon, man! Even YOU can't be that stupid!

Macoonie: Buncha tanning freaks. A little liquid courage and they're hot shit all of a sudden? Pretty pathetic if you ask me. And since you clowns like to "pardy", how's about a drinking game? Take a shot for every fuck that we give about you, your "parides", your lame threats and your uninspiring gimmick?

Drek: I think you'll find yourself quite sober my friend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: rip on divine all you want...but divine has seen you two wrestle. Who was your trainer? Bo bo the clown?
    Drek: Actually, it was Doink the Clown. Pretty nice guy. All around, wasn't a bad training experience. We've even got pics of him in costume if you'd like to check 'em out.

Macoonie: And some pictures of some of the women in the dressing room.

Drek: What the?! When you'd take those?!

Macoonie: When you weren't looking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek:...........

Macoonie:...........

Drek:.........BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're kidding me, right?! Pleaaaaaaase tell me you're joking! You're gonna beat the both of us?! Let me remind you of something. We're an asset to this company. Number one face tag team on the roster, walking merchandise stands, over with the crowd, and a bunch of "pardy" monkeys are gonna beat us? C'mon, man! Even YOU can't be that stupid!

Macoonie: Buncha tanning freaks. A little liquid courage and they're hot shit all of a sudden? Pretty pathetic if you ask me. And since you clowns like to "pardy", how's about a drinking game? Take a shot for every fuck that we give about you, your "parides", your lame threats and your uninspiring gimmick?

Drek: I think you'll find yourself quite sober my friend.
    D-boy: But there is the thing Drouche and madouche, We all know that you care about the pardy. you can hide it like your little white lie, but we know it's true. Since we announced our team is coming to IWA you boys haven't had your mouths shut about us. And that's great, We know you fear us Kayfab. Rymac and I could give a shit who you are, or what you mean to this company, we are here for gold. I don't need to appease anyone on my way to it either. We plan to earn or stay here. If that means we have to beat down the dynamic douche duo, trust me The Pardy Boyz are up for the challenge.

D-boy: Boo, your joke is bad... you should feel bad.
    Ryder: Like yours are any better.
    Divine: hey...hairgel boy....you talking about divine? Does divine need to come and curb stomp you to next tuesday?
    Ryder: Sorry, but who gave you permission to speak. Go back to believing your own hype and kissing Smokey's ass.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Don't let our gimmick fool you divine, we know how to get shit done. I respect the hell out of you divine but here's the thing, that means that to the pardy, your just one giant ass target. Your arrogance is your weakness chris, and trust me when Rymac and I get the chance we will cash in on that weakness. We will make you washed up old news faster than the internet made newspapers obsolete. You don't trust us, Then wait and see than divine. Here's a beer Divine, good luck at dfi... you won't need it though, when you really need the luck is when two moster pardiers are coming to get themselves a piece of the living legend.
    Divine: divine doesnt want one of your damn beers. And secondly, do you know how frigging retarded you sound? "Uh duh...we dah pardy boyz...we no no how to spell so we use d in party. Uh ha, we funny, and we losers, but shh, dont tell anyone"..well divine is going to let the cat out of the bag, if anyone ever faces the pardy boyz itll be like telling kids on a short bus to get off and as they walk out, hitting them in the face with a baseball bat. Would it be funny as hell? Sure. But would a little bit of your conscience die in that moment, yup.

Drek: Actually, it was Doink the Clown. Pretty nice guy. All around, wasn't a bad training experience. We've even got pics of him in costume if you'd like to check 'em out.

Macoonie: And some pictures of some of the women in the dressing room.

Drek: What the?! When you'd take those?!

Macoonie: When you weren't looking.
    Divine: divine doesnt need pictures of the senior citizen brigade nude chumpete 1 and chumpette 2. Divine needs you two to do what you do best. Writing your funny as hell blogs, and leave the wrestling and entertainment to divine.

Blog Entries
    D-boy: But there is the thing Drouche and madouche, We all know that you care about the pardy. you can hide it like your little white lie, but we know it's true. Since we announced our team is coming to IWA you boys haven't had your mouths shut about us. And that's great, We know you fear us Kayfab. Rymac and I could give a shit who you are, or what you mean to this company, we are here for gold. I don't need to appease anyone on my way to it either. We plan to earn or stay here. If that means we have to beat down the dynamic douche duo, trust me The Pardy Boyz are up for the challenge.
    Macoonie: A challenge? How's about this? Find a gimmick that's not so irritable and annoying and then come back to us, m'kay?

Drek: Better yet, we challenge you to not say the word "pardy" for a day. That'll tear them apart!

Macoonie: No, no, no! I got one! I got one! I challenge you to turn your asses in the other direction and step out of this company before you get hurt. Black Blooded, Kayfabulous, The Infection, either way, you're grass when you step in the ring with real wrestling tag teams. You're about as lethal as The Heart Throbs.

Drek: Now don't be rude. Not even they sucked as hard as these guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Like yours are any better.
    D-boy: Congrats you mega douche wanksta, you have actually managed to make a worse comeback than your already shit joke. The fact that people consider you like to party is a joke. Ironic because that's the same thing you are.

Blog Entries
    Macoonie: A challenge? How's about this? Find a gimmick that's not so irritable and annoying and then come back to us, m'kay?

Drek: Better yet, we challenge you to not say the word "pardy" for a day. That'll tear them apart!

Macoonie: No, no, no! I got one! I got one! I challenge you to turn your asses in the other direction and step out of this company before you get hurt. Black Blooded, Kayfabulous, The Infection, either way, you're grass when you step in the ring with real wrestling tag teams. You're about as lethal as The Heart Throbs.

Drek: Now don't be rude. Not even they sucked as hard as these guys.
    D-boy: You two mega nerds can think what you want. As I said all you are doing is putting fuel to the fire. Why do you think we entered IWA it's because we respected the hell out of this division. We wanted to face the best in the world. We thrive and live for this shit. You keep talking, we will keep the Pardy going.

Blog Entries

Divine: divine doesnt need pictures of the senior citizen brigade nude chumpete 1 and chumpette 2. Divine needs you two to do what you do best. Writing your funny as hell blogs, and leave the wrestling and entertainment to divine.
    Drek: Hmmmm....you like our blogs, huh?

Macoonie: Interesting. How would you like to be featured in one of our upcoming vlogs? We could always use some star power.

Drek: And who knows, maybe you can tell us the story about your mancrush of The Rock.

Blog Entries
    D-boy: You two mega nerds can think what you want. As I said all you are doing is putting fuel to the fire. Why do you think we entered IWA it's because we respected the hell out of this division. We wanted to face the best in the world. We thrive and live for this shit. You keep talking, we will keep the Pardy going.
    Drek: Ooooooooh. Respect, huh? Who would've thunk it?

Macoonie: And as far as thriving and living goes, do us a solid and work less on the second part?

Drek: Damn, man. That was pretty harsh even for me.

Macoonie: These morons deserved it. They probably don't even know the difference between a wristlock and a wristwatch.