Page 679 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669677678679680681 689 729 779 1179 1679 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Don't lie to me... or yourself, Chris. You didn't call me a scrawny little loser... but that doesn't mean you don't think I'm a scrawny little loser. I've been around people long enough to know what they tend to think about me. People like you. Say what you really think of me to my face, you testically challenged fuck. Not Pisces. ME. *world starts turning red* *trembles with rage... then calms down* You sad, sniveling, sneaky little man... Talking about DFI being your Christmas. So ready for it. But you don't know if Santa's bringing you a bright, shiny toy fire truck... or a lump of coal that's going to punch your teeth in. Watch yourself, Christine... Destined For Immortality will give you the opportunity you've been dying for. The only problem is... *slowly runs thumb across throat* that's just what you might wind up doing. The crossface versus the Bow of Sagittarius. The Asylum... no, the world... will see which one prevails. And when I leave the ring... AS THE WINNER... I'm taking your arm with me.
    Divine: Wo wo wo, are you in Chris Divine's head? Do you know what Divine is thinking? Hell nah. And last Divine checked, Divine has his balls, thank you very much. Divine would say they were in your moms mouth last night, but it's a well known fact your mom loves her some southern pie! And cole? Ah hell nah! Divine isn't being brought cole...oh no. Divine is being brought Sagittarius Blue on a silver platting, just waiting to be dropped on his face.

OOC: I'm off bed. We def have to do this once more before DFI, and you also gave me a thought for our final promo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Wo wo wo, are you in Chris Divine's head? Do you know what Divine is thinking? Hell nah. And last Divine checked, Divine has his balls, thank you very much. Divine would say they were in your moms mouth last night, but it's a well known fact your mom loves her some southern pie! And cole? Ah hell nah! Divine isn't being brought cole...oh no. Divine is being brought Sagittarius Blue on a silver platting, just waiting to be dropped on his face.

OOC: I'm off bed. We def have to do this once more before DFI, and you also gave me a thought for our final promo
    Totally understood man - I gotta turn in too, but this was just too much fun. Catch ya later!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

*Chase Blaydes is seen walking past Juno and exchanging pleasentries then starts daydreaming*

Chase: Ahh Juno what a wonderful sweet women if only there wasnt so many great guys here I may have a shot... You know what I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend right now.

*Chase swiftly turns around only to knock into Bradley Boltz*

Boltz: Chase we warned you last time to watch your Fu%@$#@ step

Chase: Im so sorry

Boltz: Yeah well sorry aint cutting it anymore I have had enough of your dumb arse here

Chase: Hey do not call me dumb

Boltz: Or else what?
    *Chase punches Boltz damn near knocking the big man of his feet only to cop Brass Knucks across his head*
    *Kraouker starts laying into Chase with a flurry of lefts and rights still with his knucks on causing Chase heavy bleeding around the forehead, Kraouker then lifts up Chase for Boltz to have his turn of treating Chase as a Punching bag and then Kraouker throws him on the ground*

*Boltz lifts him up and yells*

Boltz: You werent smart enough to see that coming hey dumbarse

Kraouker: Hey yall I might steal this Bitches Colour code he aint even gonna be needin it ays

*Kraouker tries on Chases Colour Coding*

kraouker: Now this Colour is the NUTZ

Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Also, just throwing this out here guys. After DFI, we have a good amount of feuds set, and during that time, who IC's alot, who attempts to IC, who gets promos in time, who doesn't get a promo in time or doesn't turn one in at all, will affect who we push and who we don't. With having such a big roster, we aren't going to use a character where the user does semi ok promos and never IC's. So just keep that in mind. Hope everyone is having a rocking day! IT's cold as hell up here

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: DFI is an appropriate name for the event because when I bury Smith and lay him to rest in that arena, he will become a permanent fixture there and a reminder about what happens when you mess with your predator. Nothing personal Smith, it's just nature in it's course.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: DFI is an appropriate name for the event because when I bury Smith and lay him to rest in that arena, he will become a permanent fixture there and a reminder about what happens when you mess with your predator. Nothing personal Smith, it's just nature in it's course.
    Divine: Ah, how cute, a little bird flapping against the wind. You see, people won't be talking about your match with the "other" Smith, no..they will be talking about Divine's match with Blue. The match that steals the show

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: I don't know about immortality but if there's one thing for sure that I'm destined for, it's me pinning Domino for the three count.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Jackson: Are you serious right now?! Do you hear how retarded you sound! Listen Hawk, when it is all set and done, the whole arena will finally find out why you didn't deserve that world title shot briefcase in the first place. You?! A predator!? Hahahaha, stop, just stop. What are you going to tell me next, Matt Ryder is world championship material or that Vivica does not have the mind of 10 year old little girl. Your embarrassing yourself man, telling lies, making up shit, when is it going to stop?? I tell you when...at Destined for Immortality, when I send your ass to the E.R!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Also, just throwing this out here guys. After DFI, we have a good amount of feuds set, and during that time, who IC's alot, who attempts to IC, who gets promos in time, who doesn't get a promo in time or doesn't turn one in at all, will affect who we push and who we don't. With having such a big roster, we aren't going to use a character where the user does semi ok promos and never IC's. So just keep that in mind. Hope everyone is having a rocking day! IT's cold as hell up here
    damn those kids with time away from work and school!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Finally got Damaged Goods to show up for the interview! Will post the vlog soon! #FINALLY!