Page 678 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668676677678679680 688 728 778 1178 1678 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: My bad, I meant israel. Being drunk makes you say stupid things I guess... Solution drink more! *chugs beer*
    Rymac: they are both wankstas

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: they are both wankstas
    D-boy: Maybe the wankstas can have a meeting to make sure they coincide their douche baggery. We can call their meeting, the anti pardy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: hey...hairgel boy....you talking about divine? Does divine need to come and curb stomp you to next tuesday?
    Sagittarius Blue (focused + pissed): Does it matter if I curb stomp you first?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue (focused + pissed): Does it matter if I curb stomp you first?
    Divine: You curb stomp Divine? That's funny. You'll be lucky if you survive your World title match with Shaz

Blog Entries
    Divine: You curb stomp Divine? That's funny. You'll be lucky if you survive your World title match with Shaz
    Sagittarius Blue: Shaz? *waves empty hands wide* Look at all the fucks I give about Shaz. No, Chris, I've got bigger fish to fry than him. Namely, you. Destined For Immortality isn't that far away... so you can keep playing "keep away" as in "I need to keep away from Sagittarius" but sooner or later I WILL CATCH YOU AND TURN YOUR FACE INTO A CRATER. Remember that.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: Shaz? *waves empty hands wide* Look at all the fucks I give about Shaz. No, Chris, I've got bigger fish to fry than him. Namely, you. Destined For Immortality isn't that far away... so you can keep playing "keep away" as in "I need to keep away from Sagittarius" but sooner or later I WILL CATCH YOU AND TURN YOUR FACE INTO A CRATER. Remember that.
    Divine: Divine isn't playing keep away. Divine isn't some 3 year old child playing some silly bullshit game. See Blue, that is your problem. You don't see what you have infront of you. The fans love you, you are getting title shots you don't deserve...but come DFI, Divine will take it all away. Just like

*Divine snaps his fingers*

that, it will all be gone. The glory, the fame, all of it Blue...and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop Divine either. That's the best part

Blog Entries
    Brb in like 20, going to eat eggs and bacon. If you are on we can keep ICing

Blog Entries
    Divine: Divine isn't playing keep away. Divine isn't some 3 year old child playing some silly bullshit game. See Blue, that is your problem. You don't see what you have infront of you. The fans love you, you are getting title shots you don't deserve...but come DFI, Divine will take it all away. Just like

*Divine snaps his fingers*

that, it will all be gone. The glory, the fame, all of it Blue...and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop Divine either. That's the best part
    Sagittarius Blue: "Divine isn't playing keep away." "Divine isn't some 3 year old child playing some silly bullshit game." Both of those statements are are as real as the tooth fairy. We won't even talk about how fucking retarded you sound referring to yourself in the third person all the time. Let's focus on what matters: you, for some unfathomable reason, have a mad-on for me. I've barely been here a few months and you're obsessed with fucking my life up. All you've done is kick a hornet's nest. You hurt someone very close to me, you've been a fucking thorn in my side, and you actually think there will be no consequences for what you've done? *chuckles darkly* Chris... you're more of a fool than I could have ever imagined. The fans? They love me because I'm me. Plain and simple. The opportunities? Why not ask yourself why YOU'RE the one who's not getting shit? And you wanna talk DFI? When it comes around, I will tear you apart. I will grab your arm... and I will take it away. Just... like...

*makes a two-handed breaking motion*

That. So keep on. Keep thinking I'm just some scrawny little loser. Just like Brock did. Remember... I told you, I am going to kick your sorry ass straight to hell. Say hi to Satan for me.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: "Divine isn't playing keep away." "Divine isn't some 3 year old child playing some silly bullshit game." Both of those statements are are as real as the tooth fairy. We won't even talk about how fucking retarded you sound referring to yourself in the third person all the time. Let's focus on what matters: you, for some unfathomable reason, have a mad-on for me. I've barely been here a few months and you're obsessed with fucking my life up. All you've done is kick a hornet's nest. You hurt someone very close to me, you've been a fucking thorn in my side, and you actually think there will be no consequences for what you've done? *chuckles darkly* Chris... you're more of a fool than I could have ever imagined. The fans? They love me because I'm me. Plain and simple. The opportunities? Why not ask yourself why YOU'RE the one who's not getting shit? And you wanna talk DFI? When it comes around, I will tear you apart. I will grab your arm... and I will take it away. Just... like...

*makes a two-handed breaking motion*

That. So keep on. Keep thinking I'm just some scrawny little loser. Just like Brock did. Remember... I told you, I am going to kick your sorry ass straight to hell. Say hi to Satan for me.
    Divine: Did Divine call you a scrawny little loser? No. Divine has cracked jokes about your hot air balloon size of a girlfriend, and Divine has said some outlandish things about you, but Divine never called you a scrawny little loser. See, DFI draws closer. The days pass away, and Divine is like that little kid leading up to Christmas, crossing the days off, anxiously waiting. Well Saggy, come Destined for Immortality, it's Christmas morning for Divine. You are the present. But instead of unwrapping you, Divine is instead going to get his size 12 boot, and knock it along the back of your skull, and maybe while Divine is at it, Divine will lock you in the crossface and you make you tap out. Yeah...Divine likes that. Show the world the little bitch you are

Blog Entries
    Divine: Did Divine call you a scrawny little loser? No. Divine has cracked jokes about your hot air balloon size of a girlfriend, and Divine has said some outlandish things about you, but Divine never called you a scrawny little loser. See, DFI draws closer. The days pass away, and Divine is like that little kid leading up to Christmas, crossing the days off, anxiously waiting. Well Saggy, come Destined for Immortality, it's Christmas morning for Divine. You are the present. But instead of unwrapping you, Divine is instead going to get his size 12 boot, and knock it along the back of your skull, and maybe while Divine is at it, Divine will lock you in the crossface and you make you tap out. Yeah...Divine likes that. Show the world the little bitch you are
    Sagittarius Blue: Don't lie to me... or yourself, Chris. You didn't call me a scrawny little loser... but that doesn't mean you don't think I'm a scrawny little loser. I've been around people long enough to know what they tend to think about me. People like you. Say what you really think of me to my face, you testically challenged fuck. Not Pisces. ME. *world starts turning red* *trembles with rage... then calms down* You sad, sniveling, sneaky little man... Talking about DFI being your Christmas. So ready for it. But you don't know if Santa's bringing you a bright, shiny toy fire truck... or a lump of coal that's going to punch your teeth in. Watch yourself, Christine... Destined For Immortality will give you the opportunity you've been dying for. The only problem is... *slowly runs thumb across throat* that's just what you might wind up doing. The crossface versus the Bow of Sagittarius. The Asylum... no, the world... will see which one prevails. And when I leave the ring... AS THE WINNER... I'm taking your arm with me.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong