Page 668 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658666667668669670 678 718 768 1168 1668 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 22796
  1. #6671
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Coming from you that doesn't do much. I mean can you even wrestler. And no I won't bother to see your out most painful debut.

    Ryder: I agree. And the only party that will be coming is from me.
    D-boy: Hey look, it's douche and douchier. Why don't you boys go back stage, think of some new gimmicks that aren't total rip offs, and then come back and talk to me.

  2. #6672
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Paper champion? Your insults impress me gollum, they really do. I'm fine thanks for asking.
    Jman: What's with the "gollum" thing anyway? You like Lord of the Rings that much?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #6673
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Better putting people to sleep. Pardy, this. Pardy, that. Yaaaaaaaaaawn.

    Macoonie: If that equates to getting a life, I'm glad I'm a shut in. o.o

    Drek: Here, here. Hoping that Robbie T and Robbie E find those clowns and teaches them some respect. Buncha idiots.
    Brock: No. D-Whatever is at least tryong to get some. While you two are wanking some.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #6674
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Hey look, it's douche and douchier. Why don't you boys go back stage, think of some new gimmicks that aren't total rip offs, and then come back and talk to me.
    Brock: Like you the first one to say that. No go and leave MY company.

    Ryder: Wooo... Wooo... Wooo!!!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #6675
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: No. D-Whatever is at least tryong to get some. While you two are wanking some.
    Drek: Um, thanks for your concern about our sexual lives?

    Macoonie: And more importantly than that, thanks for taking our gimmick at face value! And you want us to be "unrelevant"? Not with THAT amount of copious investment, mister!


  6. #6676
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Really? Former IWA Endurance Champion? Not what the record books say.
    Mr. Smyth: How would you know? When was the last time you picked up a book? In fact, can you even read?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #6677
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Like you the first one to say that. No go and leave MY company.

    Ryder: Wooo... Wooo... Wooo!!!
    D-boy: You guys are the gift that keeps on giving. Why don't you sit down and drink a cold beer. Maybe watch some re-runs of raw to catch up on what your gimmick is suppose to look like... and chill down! Lifes a pardy bro! you don't have to douche it up.

  8. #6678
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,603
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: What's with the "gollum" thing anyway? You like Lord of the Rings that much?
    Shaz: Nah. You just look like gollum. Got a problem?


  9. #6679
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Um, thanks for your concern about our sexual lives?

    Macoonie: And more importantly than that, thanks for taking our gimmick at face value! And you want us to be "unrelevant"? Not with THAT amount of copious investment, mister!
    Brock: Drek, I ain't invested with your sexual life like you are with mine. And I also don't care about you, but I'm rather correcting you two.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #6680
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Drek, I ain't invested with your sexual life like you are with mine. And I also don't care about you, but I'm rather correcting you two.
    Drek: Look, look! He knows my name! Fuck you, "unrelevance"! Grenades upside your head, bitch! You ain't taking us down!

    Macoonie: And just in case you didn't realize, if you're looking to correct anyone on anything, take baby steps. Let's completely avoid trying to tell anyone how they should manage their lives and focus more on not using made up words, 'kay?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.