Page 658 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648656657658659660 668 708 758 1158 1658 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I understand your concerns and here are my replies. First, while there may be 4 people to write shows, shaz is on creative for ewncw and scribs is on creative for bitw and twe. So they are busy somewhat. Vand has school and his youtube video. Benny has work as well 6 days a week and his gf, and torph, im not 100% sure. But it takes a good bit to compile a show and get it up. Im not going to ask torph to post 2 shows.

As for the character cap, i will say this. It only affected two people, tyndal and cricket. But lets say you or someone else who is at 2 wants to create another character, nothing is stopping you from that. There is ewncw, twe, jbw, and bitw. The reason we put the cap in is because we hope to feature a character from each user at least, but if someone has 3 characters, it makes it hard to feature the majority of them, without them sitting on the sideline.
    Alright, completely understandable. Thanks for that.

And again, sad to see you step back, but real life is more important.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Alright, completely understandable. Thanks for that.

And again, sad to see you step back, but real life is more important.
    Thanks for understanding des and dont worries, while i might be stepping back you all will still see my creative spin..the best being at dfi

Blog Entries
    Drek: 0_0

Macoonie: What?

Drek:............

Macoonie: What, man?

Drek: GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Macconie: What is it?

Drek: All this news and we can't write a blog on it until fucking Sebastian hurries up!

Macoonie: Calm down, dude. You need a hug?

Drek: No! I need results!

So while working this past weekend i was talking to a friend at work and i was moaning about how i have no time to myself. He asked what kept me busy and i said work, gf, kid, efedding. And he said which of those can you drop. So of course i started thinking. I dont want to drop efedding. I love being able to portray a character, but, i do want to take a step back from creative and running an efed, and here is why.

My kid turned 1 in nov and she is just so much fun. She walks, she babbles, we watch spongebob together at times, and she is such a joy. Lately though, my attention has been more towards getting shows done on time, rather than doing stuff with her when i have her

Next month, im proposing to my gf. So wish me luck

Work. Asides from my normal 40 hrs ive been doing side work, construction esque. So thats been eating up 2 of my 4 days off

Plus, im never home. I dont have cell service or dsl at my house so i use the gfs parents internet in town. In the last 2 months ive been home less than 10 times.

Add in my liesures, ps3, tv shows, movies. I currently have 4 games i havent played at all, i have roughly 13 tv shows im behind on, and i have over 15 movies ive downloaded and havent watched.

So that's why, I'm taking a major step back. Come Destined for Immortality, that will be the last show I post. Here exactly is what is going to change.

We are not going to have a second show or brand extension. We are going to stick to what we are doing right now. Weekly Chaos, monthly PPV. We are going to introduce a 2nd mid card/uppermid card title, that will be announced after DFI. Currently, creative is going to look like this.

Vandarius, Scribbler, Super Dave, and Benny to write matches for weekly shows and PPVs. Torph and myself will be the two men who configure feuds, decide who gets pushed and who doesn't, and all the innards of IWA. Torphy will also take over posting shows. Now, there may be times that I might write a match for a special occasion or for an ending of a feud or something, but as I said, i'm taking a major step back.

Also, with this, we will be pulling back on the roster. This will not affect most of you. Currently, we are going to cap the number of characters someone has at two. For those who have a tag team, do no worry, because a tag team will only count as 1, not two. For those it does affect, I will be PMing right now to find out what they want to do. Ok guys, I hope this is received with positivity, as this is only meant to help IWA, and to help me . Ok guys. i think that's it. I look forward to your response!
    Ok so I read the announcement and would like to add my two cents worth

I hope you are only watching spongebob for your daughters sake, because thats the only reason I am watching Ellen.

also canning the lid on a second show is a great idea in my opinion, if you cannot commit and it is your creation then stick with one great show.

The cap on characters which does affect me somewhat is a good idea, if not everyone is getting a good go because other users have to many characters then they should have to be scaled back.

Lastly and most importantly good luck with the engagement and I hope the answer is a Daniel Bryan face answer

YES YES YES YES
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Ok so I read the announcement and would like to add my two cents worth

I hope you are only watching spongebob for your daughters sake, because thats the only reason I am watching Ellen.

also canning the lid on a second show is a great idea in my opinion, if you cannot commit and it is your creation then stick with one great show.

The cap on characters which does affect me somewhat is a good idea, if not everyone is getting a good go because other users have to many characters then they should have to be scaled back.

Lastly and most importantly good luck with the engagement and I hope the answer is a Daniel Bryan face answer

YES YES YES YES
    *cough*he was a heel when that was created*cough*

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Yeah but I didnt see him as a heel unitl the no thing started so its what I say that counts

Jokes bro
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Who said I was a good guy?

Nah but i know she is going to say yes. We've been talking about it for a few months now. She doesn't know when its going to happen, or what ring I'm buying though

Hey look at me am Dancing

No Seriously lol.Bear are you gonna compete on GP3 or not mate?

And btw i think you took a good decision mate

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Who said I was a good guy?

Nah but i know she is going to say yes. We've been talking about it for a few months now. She doesn't know when its going to happen, or what ring I'm buying though
    Buy her an onion ring. Freshly cooked and if she says no, use the hot oil to scar her for life.

Or maybe I have one too many anger issues.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    OOC: Hey bear, I think you made the right choice man. Good luck on getting engaged, and make sure to keep up on how I met your mother so we can all finally figure out who the dang mother is!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Dear God. These idiots are still here? I thought the police would have hauled them off for public displays of douchebaggery and I get the feeling that they could pull it off sober.
    D-boy: Dude, ace go back to the circus because in the ring you are a joke.