Page 657 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647655656657658659 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 22796
  1. #6561
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    So while working this past weekend i was talking to a friend at work and i was moaning about how i have no time to myself. He asked what kept me busy and i said work, gf, kid, efedding. And he said which of those can you drop. So of course i started thinking. I dont want to drop efedding. I love being able to portray a character, but, i do want to take a step back from creative and running an efed, and here is why.

    My kid turned 1 in nov and she is just so much fun. She walks, she babbles, we watch spongebob together at times, and she is such a joy. Lately though, my attention has been more towards getting shows done on time, rather than doing stuff with her when i have her

    Next month, im proposing to my gf. So wish me luck

    Work. Asides from my normal 40 hrs ive been doing side work, construction esque. So thats been eating up 2 of my 4 days off

    Plus, im never home. I dont have cell service or dsl at my house so i use the gfs parents internet in town. In the last 2 months ive been home less than 10 times.

    Add in my liesures, ps3, tv shows, movies. I currently have 4 games i havent played at all, i have roughly 13 tv shows im behind on, and i have over 15 movies ive downloaded and havent watched.

    So that's why, I'm taking a major step back. Come Destined for Immortality, that will be the last show I post. Here exactly is what is going to change.

    We are not going to have a second show or brand extension. We are going to stick to what we are doing right now. Weekly Chaos, monthly PPV. We are going to introduce a 2nd mid card/uppermid card title, that will be announced after DFI. Currently, creative is going to look like this.

    Vandarius, Scribbler, Super Dave, and Benny to write matches for weekly shows and PPVs. Torph and myself will be the two men who configure feuds, decide who gets pushed and who doesn't, and all the innards of IWA. Torphy will also take over posting shows. Now, there may be times that I might write a match for a special occasion or for an ending of a feud or something, but as I said, i'm taking a major step back.

    Also, with this, we will be pulling back on the roster. This will not affect most of you. Currently, we are going to cap the number of characters someone has at two. For those who have a tag team, do no worry, because a tag team will only count as 1, not two. For those it does affect, I will be PMing right now to find out what they want to do. Ok guys, I hope this is received with positivity, as this is only meant to help IWA, and to help me . Ok guys. i think that's it. I look forward to your response!
     

  2. #6562
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So while working this past weekend i was talking to a friend at work and i was moaning about how i have no time to myself. He asked what kept me busy and i said work, gf, kid, efedding. And he said which of those can you drop. So of course i started thinking. I dont want to drop efedding. I love being able to portray a character, but, i do want to take a step back from creative and running an efed, and here is why.

    My kid turned 1 in nov and she is just so much fun. She walks, she babbles, we watch spongebob together at times, and she is such a joy. Lately though, my attention has been more towards getting shows done on time, rather than doing stuff with her when i have her

    Next month, im proposing to my gf. So wish me luck

    Work. Asides from my normal 40 hrs ive been doing side work, construction esque. So thats been eating up 2 of my 4 days off

    Plus, im never home. I dont have cell service or dsl at my house so i use the gfs parents internet in town. In the last 2 months ive been home less than 10 times.

    Add in my liesures, ps3, tv shows, movies. I currently have 4 games i havent played at all, i have roughly 13 tv shows im behind on, and i have over 15 movies ive downloaded and havent watched.

    So that's why, I'm taking a major step back. Come Destined for Immortality, that will be the last show I post. Here exactly is what is going to change.

    We are not going to have a second show or brand extension. We are going to stick to what we are doing right now. Weekly Chaos, monthly PPV. We are going to introduce a 2nd mid card/uppermid card title, that will be announced after DFI. Currently, creative is going to look like this.

    Vandarius, Scribbler, Super Dave, and Benny to write matches for weekly shows and PPVs. Torph and myself will be the two men who configure feuds, decide who gets pushed and who doesn't, and all the innards of IWA. Torphy will also take over posting shows. Now, there may be times that I might write a match for a special occasion or for an ending of a feud or something, but as I said, i'm taking a major step back.

    Also, with this, we will be pulling back on the roster. This will not affect most of you. Currently, we are going to cap the number of characters someone has at two. For those who have a tag team, do no worry, because a tag team will only count as 1, not two. For those it does affect, I will be PMing right now to find out what they want to do. Ok guys, I hope this is received with positivity, as this is only meant to help IWA, and to help me . Ok guys. i think that's it. I look forward to your response!
    Sounds good.

    Good luck getting your honey, bear.


  3. #6563
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,977
    *pretends he's quoting big, long post*

    That's awesome, Bear. I've always said real life is far more important than this stuff so I commend you on stepping away to focus on your family.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  4. #6564
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Macoonie: Have you tried his cell # he gave you?

    Drek: Yep. Still no answer.

    Macoonie: Where could Sebastian be? We can't really posy anymore blogs 'til he says he's ready.

    Drek: He said he'd be ready four days ago!
    Sebastian: I'm a busy man.

    OOC: I've been busy with Science exams, and like, having a social life

    It'll be with you tomorrow probably

    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So while working this past weekend i was talking to a friend at work and i was moaning about how i have no time to myself. He asked what kept me busy and i said work, gf, kid, efedding. And he said which of those can you drop. So of course i started thinking. I dont want to drop efedding. I love being able to portray a character, but, i do want to take a step back from creative and running an efed, and here is why.

    My kid turned 1 in nov and she is just so much fun. She walks, she babbles, we watch spongebob together at times, and she is such a joy. Lately though, my attention has been more towards getting shows done on time, rather than doing stuff with her when i have her

    Next month, im proposing to my gf. So wish me luck

    Work. Asides from my normal 40 hrs ive been doing side work, construction esque. So thats been eating up 2 of my 4 days off

    Plus, im never home. I dont have cell service or dsl at my house so i use the gfs parents internet in town. In the last 2 months ive been home less than 10 times.

    Add in my liesures, ps3, tv shows, movies. I currently have 4 games i havent played at all, i have roughly 13 tv shows im behind on, and i have over 15 movies ive downloaded and havent watched.

    So that's why, I'm taking a major step back. Come Destined for Immortality, that will be the last show I post. Here exactly is what is going to change.

    We are not going to have a second show or brand extension. We are going to stick to what we are doing right now. Weekly Chaos, monthly PPV. We are going to introduce a 2nd mid card/uppermid card title, that will be announced after DFI. Currently, creative is going to look like this.

    Vandarius, Scribbler, Super Dave, and Benny to write matches for weekly shows and PPVs. Torph and myself will be the two men who configure feuds, decide who gets pushed and who doesn't, and all the innards of IWA. Torphy will also take over posting shows. Now, there may be times that I might write a match for a special occasion or for an ending of a feud or something, but as I said, i'm taking a major step back.

    Also, with this, we will be pulling back on the roster. This will not affect most of you. Currently, we are going to cap the number of characters someone has at two. For those who have a tag team, do no worry, because a tag team will only count as 1, not two. For those it does affect, I will be PMing right now to find out what they want to do. Ok guys, I hope this is received with positivity, as this is only meant to help IWA, and to help me . Ok guys. i think that's it. I look forward to your response!
    I'm not sure about 2 things.

    No multi-brands. 4 people writing is more than enough for people to write a weekly show, and TBH, 2 is enough. If Torphy was up for writing, that could be 2 full-on people per show, plus someone to lend a hand where needed. IMO, that's enough people to run 2 shows. This then, means no capping characters - which is my 2nd concern. As if people are producing multiple, quality promos per show, then why halt their creativity?

    However, sad, but understandable you're stepping back from writing, however at least you're staying on creatively Bear
    ‚Äč

  5. #6565
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    *pretends he's quoting big, long post*

    That's awesome, Bear. I've always said real life is far more important than this stuff so I commend you on stepping away to focus on your family.
    I'm not fully stepping away. Divine still has to kick your ass here, in EWNCW, and JBW
     

  6. #6566
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So while working this past weekend i was talking to a friend at work and i was moaning about how i have no time to myself. He asked what kept me busy and i said work, gf, kid, efedding. And he said which of those can you drop. So of course i started thinking. I dont want to drop efedding. I love being able to portray a character, but, i do want to take a step back from creative and running an efed, and here is why.

    My kid turned 1 in nov and she is just so much fun. She walks, she babbles, we watch spongebob together at times, and she is such a joy. Lately though, my attention has been more towards getting shows done on time, rather than doing stuff with her when i have her

    Next month, im proposing to my gf. So wish me luck

    Work. Asides from my normal 40 hrs ive been doing side work, construction esque. So thats been eating up 2 of my 4 days off

    Plus, im never home. I dont have cell service or dsl at my house so i use the gfs parents internet in town. In the last 2 months ive been home less than 10 times.

    Add in my liesures, ps3, tv shows, movies. I currently have 4 games i havent played at all, i have roughly 13 tv shows im behind on, and i have over 15 movies ive downloaded and havent watched.

    So that's why, I'm taking a major step back. Come Destined for Immortality, that will be the last show I post. Here exactly is what is going to change.

    We are not going to have a second show or brand extension. We are going to stick to what we are doing right now. Weekly Chaos, monthly PPV. We are going to introduce a 2nd mid card/uppermid card title, that will be announced after DFI. Currently, creative is going to look like this.

    Vandarius, Scribbler, Super Dave, and Benny to write matches for weekly shows and PPVs. Torph and myself will be the two men who configure feuds, decide who gets pushed and who doesn't, and all the innards of IWA. Torphy will also take over posting shows. Now, there may be times that I might write a match for a special occasion or for an ending of a feud or something, but as I said, i'm taking a major step back.

    Also, with this, we will be pulling back on the roster. This will not affect most of you. Currently, we are going to cap the number of characters someone has at two. For those who have a tag team, do no worry, because a tag team will only count as 1, not two. For those it does affect, I will be PMing right now to find out what they want to do. Ok guys, I hope this is received with positivity, as this is only meant to help IWA, and to help me . Ok guys. i think that's it. I look forward to your response!
    Congratulations and good luck
    Family comes first and i think you are awesome for steeping away slightly for that reason
    I will help in anyway i can


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #6567
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I'm not fully stepping away. Divine still has to kick your ass here, in EWNCW, and JBW
    Jman: Keep yapping, Chris. See where it gets you.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  8. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    *pretends he's quoting big, long post*

    That's awesome, Bear. I've always said real life is far more important than this stuff so I commend you on stepping away to focus on your family.
    I'll echo Jman on his thoughts. Real life is far more important than fedding. Hope all goes well with the gf and being able to enjoy time with your daughter.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #6569
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: I'm a busy man.

    OOC: I've been busy with Science exams, and like, having a social life

    It'll be with you tomorrow probably



    I'm not sure about 2 things.

    No multi-brands. 4 people writing is more than enough for people to write a weekly show, and TBH, 2 is enough. If Torphy was up for writing, that could be 2 full-on people per show, plus someone to lend a hand where needed. IMO, that's enough people to run 2 shows. This then, means no capping characters - which is my 2nd concern. As if people are producing multiple, quality promos per show, then why halt their creativity?

    However, sad, but understandable you're stepping back from writing, however at least you're staying on creatively Bear
    I understand your concerns and here are my replies. First, while there may be 4 people to write shows, shaz is on creative for ewncw and scribs is on creative for bitw and twe. So they are busy somewhat. Vand has school and his youtube video. Benny has work as well 6 days a week and his gf, and torph, im not 100% sure. But it takes a good bit to compile a show and get it up. Im not going to ask torph to post 2 shows.

    As for the character cap, i will say this. It only affected two people, tyndal and cricket. But lets say you or someone else who is at 2 wants to create another character, nothing is stopping you from that. There is ewncw, twe, jbw, and bitw. The reason we put the cap in is because we hope to feature a character from each user at least, but if someone has 3 characters, it makes it hard to feature the majority of them, without them sitting on the sideline.
     

  10. #6570
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm not sure about 2 things.

    No multi-brands. 4 people writing is more than enough for people to write a weekly show, and TBH, 2 is enough. If Torphy was up for writing, that could be 2 full-on people per show, plus someone to lend a hand where needed. IMO, that's enough people to run 2 shows. This then, means no capping characters - which is my 2nd concern. As if people are producing multiple, quality promos per show, then why halt their creativity?

    However, sad, but understandable you're stepping back from writing, however at least you're staying on creatively Bear
    There is a pretty big creative team now for one show, but that was purely to give Bear (and all of us really) the opportunity to step back but still be involved. Dave & I are still pretty green with regards to the creative side of things, so we are on a learning curve but with this many writing matches, it will make the lives of each of us a lot easier.

    If Bear and Torphy sit and plan the shows and feuds and then manage us guys to write the great matches that IWA is known for, then this would be a step forward not only for the efed, but for us away from this fantasy world.

    I fully support this decision that Bear has made as I know he was pretty antsy about whether to stay or not. This way, he gets the best of both worlds.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.