Page 623 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613621622623624625 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I look at house shows as appetizers. Its something nice to tie you over before the main meal. Could you go without them? Sure, but its nice to have them once in a while
    I suppose so man!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Divine: sagittarius...it all comes to an end at destiny for immortality. Divine will put you in your place, eating Divines dust and always being 1 step behind Divine. Once that is done Divine is turning his attention to Shaztastic and the World title.

Blog Entries
    Divine: sagittarius...it all comes to an end at destiny for immortality. Divine will put you in your place, eating Divines dust and always being 1 step behind Divine. Once that is done Divine is turning his attention to Shaztastic and the World title.
    *VHX literally pushes Divine out of the way* But fuck that bullshit! Damaged failures! You will be remembered as the team who lost to myself and Carlos whilst we go on to take this division to new heights! You can make it easy on yourselves or very humiliating. Your choice.

So yeah, after unexpectedly eating tacos twice yesterday, I can't trust myself to go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *VHX literally pushes Divine out of the way* But fuck that bullshit! Damaged failures! You will be remembered as the team who lost to myself and Carlos whilst we go on to take this division to new heights! You can make it easy on yourselves or very humiliating. Your choice.
    Dixon: Figures, you gotta push someone out of their moment so that you can have yours. Sounds familiar.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Dave Steele: Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock... It seems that time is running out on you Malcolm Cage. Soon my hands will be beating on your sorry carcass and then I will be moving on to bigger and better things. Say your prayers boy, you're time is coming to an end! Semper Fi!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    *VHX pushes Divine out of the way - and he bumps into Sagittarius Blue.*

Sagittarius Blue: Big talk for someone who gets pushed around like a shopping cart. Big talk for someone who waits until after a match to jump somebody and then scramble like a pair of eggs. Big talk. But that's all it is. *gets in Divine's face* The end is near. The end of this little travesty you call 'getting back into the spotlight.' The end of our war...

*dramatic pause as Sagittarius looks into Divine's eyes*

And the end... of you.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *VHX pushes Divine out of the way - and he bumps into Sagittarius Blue.*

Sagittarius Blue: Big talk for someone who gets pushed around like a shopping cart. Big talk for someone who waits until after a match to jump somebody and then scramble like a pair of eggs. Big talk. But that's all it is. *gets in Divine's face* The end is near. The end of this little travesty you call 'getting back into the spotlight.' The end of our war...

*dramatic pause as Sagittarius looks into Divine's eyes*

And the end... of you.
    Ryder: Bro, those are some fightinf words, so be careful. I heard Chris "So Gay" Divine will piss himself just, so he won't fight. So, go find someone who doesn't pisses their pants like toddler.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Running away again, huh, Domino? That doesn't surprise me one bit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Bro, those are some fightinf words, so be careful. I heard Chris "So Gay" Divine will piss himself just, so he won't fight. So, go find someone who doesn't pisses their pants like toddler.
    Sagittarius Blue: Even so, bro... I can't let this go. I won't let this go. This has become something far bigger than just sneak attacks and slick words. I'm not so sure that it will be that easy either friend... Divine is a former champion and he's had battles that I have yet to see the level of.

But despite it all... at his core, Divine is still a coward. A conniving, hateful, backstabbing coward.

And make no mistake bro... I CRIPPLE COWARDS.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull