Page 513 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1341346350351151251351451552356361310131513 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 22796
  1. #5121
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: She's dead.
    Smokey: No she isn't. She packs your lunch every day. Admit it
     

  2. #5122
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: No she isn't. She packs your lunch every day. Admit it
    Brock: You know this is called harassing your employer. Especially, your most valuable one.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #5123
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You know this is called harassing your employer. Especially, your most valuable one.
    Smokey: Who you going to report me to? The board of directors? Oh that's right. I own this company. I don't report to anyone. So fuck you Brock, and fuck your mom too...oh wait...I already did
     

  4. #5124
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: Who you going to report me to? The board of directors? Oh that's right. I own this company. I don't report to anyone. So fuck you Brock, and fuck your mom too...oh wait...I already did
    Brock: Let's see. There's the state, my lawyers, and your team of lawyers. So, you can figure it out.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #5125
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Let's see. There's the state, my lawyers, and your team of lawyers. So, you can figure it out.
    Smokey: Figure this out. No matter how iron clad your contract might appear, there is always a loop hole.
     

  6. #5126
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: Figure this out. No matter how iron clad your contract might appear, there is always a loop hole.
    Brock: Okay and?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #5127
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Okay and?
    Smokey: keep running your mouth. I may have to find that loop hole
     

  8. #5128
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: keep running your mouth. I may have to find that loop hole
    Brock:..... Eh? I got nothing.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #5129
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock:..... Eh? I got nothing.
    Cody: wo, brock edwards, the man of pointless banter, has no come back? Damn..,maybe the world is coming to an end
     

  10. #5130
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: wo, brock edwards, the man of pointless banter, has no come back? Damn..,maybe the world is coming to an end

    Hawk: Or maybe he has just given up because on the roster can keep up me, on the mic or in the ring.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.