Page 510 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1041046050050850951051151252056061010101510 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I won my last PPV match. Also, have you even been in a PPV before?
    Mr. Smyth: Yes. Yes he has.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    cody: Oh right, you did. I forgot. You won that at the expense of your "friend"
    Brock: I didn't need anyone's help. I won all by myself. Unlike you, you can't even win with help. You are disgrace to your "so-called" family name.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Brock: And he lost. Am I right?

Blog Entries
    Cody: I find it funny you still had to use a representative to have you win that title. It's like you lower it's prestige by being too much of a coward to earn it on your own, Mr Businessman.

Blog Entries
    Brock: I didn't need anyone's help. I won all by myself. Unlike you, you can't even win with help. You are disgrace to your "so-called" family name.
    Cody: I can't wait to sit back and watch as Ryder gets his just deserts by beating your ass. The only disgrace to wrestling right now, is you Brock. We all know the truth. The fact that you are nothing more than a modified Brock Lesnar wanna be.

Blog Entries
    Cody: I find it funny you still had to use a representative to have you win that title. It's like you lower it's prestige by being too much of a coward to earn it on your own, Mr Businessman.
    Mr. Smyth: It's cute that even though nobody asked for it, you still gave your opinion. It's like watching a puppy trying to walk on it's hind legs.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: It's cute that even though nobody asked for it, you still gave your opinion. It's like watching a puppy trying to walk on it's hind legs.
    Cody: Kind of reminiscent of when you show up when no one asks you to. No worries though, this "puppy" has a bite, and if we ever step into the ring, I'll show you why I am the King Hart. Hopefully that title of yours will be on the line. I mean, atleast Kyojin brought prestige to the championship. All you bring to it is left over hair gel on the strap, and black shoe polish on the medal.

Cody: I can't wait to sit back and watch as Ryder gets his just deserts by beating your ass. The only disgrace to wrestling right now, is you Brock. We all know the truth. The fact that you are nothing more than a modified Brock Lesnar wanna be.
    Brock: Oh that hurt me so bad. Your words hurt man, just like your shitty wrestling. Who are you to talk? Cody Hart? I mean you absolutely like all the Harts. You see Ryan didn't screw The Harts. The Harts screwed The Harts. You will never amount to nothing, but a failure just like..... Bret!

Blog Entries
    Brock: Oh that hurt me so bad. Your words hurt man, just like your shitty wrestling. Who are you to talk? Cody Hart? I mean you absolutely like all the Harts. You see Ryan didn't screw The Harts. The Harts screwed The Harts. You will never amount to nothing, but a failure just like..... Bret!
    Cody: My uncle isn't a failure, you waste of space. Bret did it all. What have you done? Flap your gum like a dumb ass? You want to see who a failure is? Step into the ring with me

Hello everyone. Hope all are well.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up