Page 509 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499507508509510511 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    First off, awesome ICing from k2! Keep it up bro!

Second, i hope you guys work on the main event for dfi. Its a little different since there are 6 people involved but i think itll be great

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Second, i hope you guys work on the main event for dfi. Its a little different since there are 6 people involved but i think itll be great
    Ali Kazam: Did you say main event? It doesn't matter when I wrestle, I'm always the main event... Austin Ares who?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries

Damn it i meant like not work...lol. surprised no one caught that

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Time to get some ICing going on!

Cody Hart: So, I'll inform all of you what has gone on. Upon reading one of Kayfabolous's blogs, I became weary of Ryan Hart. You see, we were brothers, that did not grow up together. We met inside of the dungeon where we learned that both of our fathers were Owen Hart. I took him at face value. Well, the more and more I thought about it, the more I had doubts. So after reading Kayfabolous's blog, I had a DNA test done, and Ryan was not my brother. I spoke with Smokey and asked for him to fire Ryan on grounds of deceit. He has. Ashley Kidd came forward, telling Smokey that she wasn't really the daughter of the Dynamite Kidd, and was just going along with Ryan's ploy. Her real name is Ashley Sky. I guess Smokey has let her keep her job. Needless to say, I'm tired of this drama and the fact it has brought the Hart name down even farther in shame. I'm going to just focus on what I do best, winning matches.

Ok guys. Time to get some ICing going on!

Cody Hart: So, I'll inform all of you what has gone on. Upon reading one of Kayfabolous's blogs, I became weary of Ryan Hart. You see, we were brothers, that did not grow up together. We met inside of the dungeon where we learned that both of our fathers were Owen Hart. I took him at face value. Well, the more and more I thought about it, the more I had doubts. So after reading Kayfabolous's blog, I had a DNA test done, and Ryan was not my brother. I spoke with Smokey and asked for him to fire Ryan on grounds of deceit. He has. Ashley Kidd came forward, telling Smokey that she wasn't really the daughter of the Dynamite Kidd, and was just going along with Ryan's ploy. Her real name is Ashley Sky. I guess Smokey has let her keep her job. Needless to say, I'm tired of this drama and the fact it has brought the Hart name down even farther in shame. I'm going to just focus on what I do best, winning matches.
    ICing you say! Hummmmm? Nah.

Brock: We don't care about your sad pathetic story. Are you sure your even a Hart?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ICing you say! Hummmmm? Nah.

Brock: We don't care about your sad pathetic story. Are you sure your even a Hart?
    Cody: You question my legacy, how dare you, you sad pathetic rip off

Cody: You question my legacy, how dare you, you sad pathetic rip off
    Brock: Sorry, I was to busy not being question of my family heritage. While you on the other hand, we also need to make sure we question your sexuality.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Sorry, I was to busy not being question of my family heritage. While you on the other hand, we also need to make sure we question your sexuality.
    Cody: oh yes, question my sexuality...mhm...but wait...why would you do that? My name isnt matt ryder. See brock, your lame jokes are about as impactful as your punch and based on how much you have been losing at ppvs, they must suck

Cody: oh yes, question my sexuality...mhm...but wait...why would you do that? My name isnt matt ryder. See brock, your lame jokes are about as impactful as your punch and based on how much you have been losing at ppvs, they must suck
    Brock: I won my last PPV match. Also, have you even been in a PPV before?

Blog Entries
    Brock: I won my last PPV match. Also, have you even been in a PPV before?
    cody: Oh right, you did. I forgot. You won that at the expense of your "friend"