Page 505 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495503504505506507 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 22796
    Alright, I'm ending this now.

Lets stop the drama before it begins. No one is perfect, people make mistakes, and shit happens. When it comes to IC'ing, spelling and grammar errors can make a difference, but not a huge one. When it comes to promos/matches, it makes a HUGE difference, so Bear and I ask ALL OF YOU, to proofread at least twice before turning your work in.

No one is targeting anyone for any mistakes, so we can end the drama now before I get pissed.

That is all.

Happy New Year, Vand out.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post

Lets stop the drama before it begins. No one is perfect, people make mistakes, and shit happens. When it comes to IC'ing, spelling and grammar errors can make a difference, but not a huge one. When it comes to promos/matches, it makes a HUGE difference, so Bear and I ask ALL OF YOU, to proofread at least twice before turning your work in.

No one is targeting anyone for any mistakes, so we can end the drama now before I get pissed.

That is all.

You try to make the peace yet you post a gif. of some schmuck punching me in the face?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    In the last 6-12 hours I have had two people make fun of my supposed bad grammer, if it effects people that bad bro then I wont be here, I am here to have fun
    Bro, don' take what I say as Divine to an extreme offense. Some people might try to be huge grammar nazi's in the aspect of if you are using the wrong your you're or their there, but my only complaint is when someone says a word but stuff is missing like..oh idk..feling. Obviously I meant feelings, but if i had taken 2 seconds to proof read what I wrote, I would have caught it. Especially when you write it on chrome as it marks the misspelled words with red

Black Ninja!

That is all.

Ali Kazam: And why should I check my promo before delivering it to the audience. I a m perfect. NOBODY saw any mistakes in the promo i gave at full throttle...Not one mistake...

OOC: I made so many mistakes it was awful... point is move on from it yeah?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You try to make the peace yet you post a gif. of some schmuck punching me in the face?!
    I thought that. lol

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Its a brofist :P

It had text ... But its not showing up.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries

That is all.

HEY! YOu don't get to end things! I do

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: And why should I check my promo before delivering it to the audience. I a m perfect. NOBODY saw any mistakes in the promo i gave at full throttle...Not one mistake...

OOC: I made so many mistakes it was awful... point is move on from it yeah?
    IC'ing isn't a big deal, but from here on we'd like people to proofread so its an easy read. Its nothing personal to anyone, it just helps the readers

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    HEY! YOu don't get to end things! I do

But I wanted to do it!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Cricket, I am going to introduce you to a fun little thing that I like to call Benny's Perspective:

1) Any human being who leaves a single rasher of bacon in the packet should be killed in a very slow way.

2) Women don't fart - they keep it all inside and it comes out as drama.

3) I am getting fed up of this, at times, childish attitude. You complain that no-one IC's with you, so we have all taken the effort to do a bit more. I have made the conscious effort to do more IC work with you because you say it's an area that you want to work on and while I am by no means the best, I like to think that I am pretty decent and have enjoyed IC'ing with you.

You think you have it tough with spelling and grammar? I invite you to look back on the pages where I have IC'd with TTC. Nobody on this forum is better than he when it comes to getting people to IC because his characters are infuriating and the way he delivers those guys across draw people in. Does he go off in a strop because many people, including myself, point out his grammatical errors? No he doesn't. Fucking hell, I have compared his characters to an autistic four year old on many occasions and it doesn't bother him. Do you know why? Because it's fucking IC'ing! It's make believe. It's a game.

A few weeks ago, in this thread, you asked Bear to change your alignment because you felt you weren't doing well enough as a heel. That there was a moment that showed you were tempted on quitting your entire character. We, as a collective of efedders, told you to stay as you are and work on it because your character has the potential. Now you're doing it again with this "You should write me off because X, Y & Z are picking on me in character" bollocks.

If you want to use that as your latest excuse, then knock yourself out. As before, I suggest you stick at it. Stop the self deprivation thing, and if you don't want people to get the best of you when it comes to IC'ing, then I suggest you stop giving your adversaries so much fucking ammunition.

Either way, you need to realise that this is all done in the name of fun.

*awaits backlash*
    No, no backlash you make some pretty good points there Benny

I definitely agree with the first two point lol, and I thank you for making an effort to do more IC with me.

I have never thought about quitting Israel I quite like him, I just didnt think I was doing a good enough job and in the last few weeks people have told me my promos are getting better and since Asher made a comment about one of my promos being all over the shop I have made the conscious effort to improve that area and I feel I have

I was most annoyed when cleary I was trying to say something and it was obvious what I was saying and someone wanted to continue with that (Not you) and I thought that was a bit low and then I read your IC and I overreacted so I apologise for that

Just a pointer for me, what did you mean when you said to stop giving people so much ammunition?

And just so we are clear I have no problem with anyone picking on my character like you said its a game after all right?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination