Page 504 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494502503504505506 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 22796
  1. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    This to point.

    Just look at me. I've been made fun of by having bad grammar and shit. And I still continue to go. Hell I use the spelling and grammar to an advantage to annoy my opponents.
    Lol I could actually see you doing that




  2. #5032
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'd hate to tell you this but spelling & grammar are important, especially when you want to convey your character to other people when you IC. Sure, it's a bit of a cop out to pick on someone's dialect but it's all in good fun and not to be taken seriously. The only way to really stop it is to take the extra mile yourself and make sure that no one has room to do it.
    This right here... I was terrible at spelling, punctuation and grammar at school, but I worked hard to try and improve. I still make the occasional mistake but it's certainly a lot better than what I managed to produce years ago. Just keep working hard and use spell check if you have to, it's there for a reason mate

  3. #5033
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Lol I could actually see you doing that
    Trust me, I have it done it so many times.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #5034
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    This right here... I was terrible at spelling, punctuation and grammar at school, but I worked hard to try and improve. I still make the occasional mistake but it's certainly a lot better than what I managed to produce years ago. Just keep working hard and use spell check if you have to, it's there for a reason mate
    Where is the spell check, I have tried looking for it?




  5. #5035
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Where is the spell check, I have tried looking for it?
    I'm not too sure if there's one on here but I usually run it through a Word document before posting it. Takes a bit longer but it's worth it in the end

  6. #5036
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I'm not too sure if there's one on here but I usually run it through a Word document before posting it. Takes a bit longer but it's worth it in the end
    You would do that for every IC post?

    That makes it hard as when I copy and paste from word to here it comes up really weird? is there a way you can copy and paste it to replicate what you wrote on word




  7. #5037
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    You could use Google Chrome. It has spell-check built in.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #5038
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Just copy and paste then re edit.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #5039
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Cricket, I am going to introduce you to a fun little thing that I like to call Benny's Perspective:

    1) Any human being who leaves a single rasher of bacon in the packet should be killed in a very slow way.

    2) Women don't fart - they keep it all inside and it comes out as drama.

    3) I am getting fed up of this, at times, childish attitude. You complain that no-one IC's with you, so we have all taken the effort to do a bit more. I have made the conscious effort to do more IC work with you because you say it's an area that you want to work on and while I am by no means the best, I like to think that I am pretty decent and have enjoyed IC'ing with you.

    You think you have it tough with spelling and grammar? I invite you to look back on the pages where I have IC'd with TTC. Nobody on this forum is better than he when it comes to getting people to IC because his characters are infuriating and the way he delivers those guys across draw people in. Does he go off in a strop because many people, including myself, point out his grammatical errors? No he doesn't. Fucking hell, I have compared his characters to an autistic four year old on many occasions and it doesn't bother him. Do you know why? Because it's fucking IC'ing! It's make believe. It's a game.

    A few weeks ago, in this thread, you asked Bear to change your alignment because you felt you weren't doing well enough as a heel. That there was a moment that showed you were tempted on quitting your entire character. We, as a collective of efedders, told you to stay as you are and work on it because your character has the potential. Now you're doing it again with this "You should write me off because X, Y & Z are picking on me in character" bollocks.

    If you want to use that as your latest excuse, then knock yourself out. As before, I suggest you stick at it. Stop the self deprivation thing, and if you don't want people to get the best of you when it comes to IC'ing, then I suggest you stop giving your adversaries so much fucking ammunition.

    Either way, you need to realise that this is all done in the name of fun.

    *awaits backlash*


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #5040
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Cricket, I am going to introduce you to a fun little thing that I like to call Benny's Perspective:

    1) Any human being who leaves a single rasher of bacon in the packet should be killed in a very slow way.

    2) Women don't fart - they keep it all inside and it comes out as drama.

    3) I am getting fed up of this, at times, childish attitude. You complain that no-one IC's with you, so we have all taken the effort to do a bit more. I have made the conscious effort to do more IC work with you because you say it's an area that you want to work on and while I am by no means the best, I like to think that I am pretty decent and have enjoyed IC'ing with you.

    You think you have it tough with spelling and grammar? I invite you to look back on the pages where I have IC'd with TTC. Nobody on this forum is better than he when it comes to getting people to IC because his characters are infuriating and the way he delivers those guys across draw people in. Does he go off in a strop because many people, including myself, point out his grammatical errors? No he doesn't. Fucking hell, I have compared his characters to an autistic four year old on many occasions and it doesn't bother him. Do you know why? Because it's fucking IC'ing! It's make believe. It's a game.

    A few weeks ago, in this thread, you asked Bear to change your alignment because you felt you weren't doing well enough as a heel. That there was a moment that showed you were tempted on quitting your entire character. We, as a collective of efedders, told you to stay as you are and work on it because your character has the potential. Now you're doing it again with this "You should write me off because X, Y & Z are picking on me in character" bollocks.

    If you want to use that as your latest excuse, then knock yourself out. As before, I suggest you stick at it. Stop the self deprivation thing, and if you don't want people to get the best of you when it comes to IC'ing, then I suggest you stop giving your adversaries so much fucking ammunition.

    Either way, you need to realise that this is all done in the name of fun.

    *awaits backlash*
    I quite like Benny's prespective... Just so you know the sort of reaction to poking fun at his grammar in character inclines me to use my character to enrage Israel.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.